(SP-F5) Shark in the sand? <<Blood in the Sand>> [COMPLETE]

ID 2491  BD: 4  MD: 8-3

Sense of bloodlust appear from my behind. I turn around to see what generates it. I can see the teeth are lined up perfectly.  The sharpness of the teeth send shivers down my spine. I raise my sword and the shark meet the sword. Blocking from its attack successfully, I swing my sword and push the shark back into the sand.

ID 2492  BD: 10  MD: 9-3  LD: 11

Right before the shark sink into the sand, I swing the sword upwards from below at the shark. I manage to prevent it dive back by throwing it into air again. Without my left hand it will be hard to execute a sword skill properly. I just go for it, let fate decide whether this strike will hit or not.

My swords glows crimson as I lunge the sword forward. The sword went through; I pull back and spin before slashing upwards followed by a downward swing. I hold he sword tightly and swing my sword upward. "Take this, True Crimson!" The sword slice the shark to two. The shark fall to the ground and shatter. 

"Whew...that was hard."

Yuji: 23/34 (Life leech activate)

Sand Shark: 0/50

(Gain 1 mat, gain 250 col.)

He heck what he gain from his mini boss just now through the system window that pop up after he finish his fight. "Sand Armor Potion, this will be good for the boss later." He close the window and look around him. The vast desert seems to be endless.

"Right, time to find my way back I guess."

SUMMARY:

Col gain: 650

SP Gain: 3+1 

Item gain: <Sand Armor Potion>