OP-F1 learning the ropes

Before i go adventuring i decided i should parhaps learn atleast how to fight so i took off out of the west gate again and worked my way to the meadow where i could see boars spawning in. Being used to other games of this manner i stood outside their aggro range to assess the situation before deciding on how best to tackle my first mob easy as it seemed one wrong move and ill be a goner. I unsheathed my sword and held it in my right hand debating on how i should approach the boar.

The unsheathing of my sword got the attention of one of the boars. It turned and headed towards me so i stood my ground ready for my first fight it ran towards me at full charge aiming straight for me.

Boar Lvl 1 (Hp 5/5)

Tom Lvl 2 (Hp 7/7)

(Boar rolled 1 on d10 (mob) dice

The boar tripped mid charge and came to a dead stop in front of me i watch its hp trickle down a point in and i just stood there dumb struck

Boar lvl 1 (hp 4/5)

Tom lvl 2 (hp 7/7)

(Tom rolled a 7 on d10 (battle) dice

i regained my composure and slashed at the boar catching it on the nose watching as the boar lost another point of health

Boar lvl 1 (Hp 3/5)

Tom lvl 2 (Hp 7/7)

The boar reared itself up on its hind legs and brought them down towards me in anger

boar rolled a 5 on d10 (mob) dice

the boars legs made contact with me and knocked me off balance out of the corner off my eye i saw my hp drop a point

boar lvl 1 (hp 3/5)

Tom lvl 2 (hp 6/7)

I was starting to get worried due to my lack of healing supplies so i launched another attack

Tom rolled a 10 on d10 (battle) dice

i charged foward my sword extended out wide and. as i swung with all my strength i screamed at the top of my lungs cleaving the boar in half

Battle over

Tom rolled a 14 on d20 (loot) dice tom obtained 25 col

i jumped in triumph at my first kill