PP - F4 Playing in the snow (Draterion, Tom)

As i stepped through the teleporter on the first floor i felt the weirdest sensation and i appeared some where extremely unfamiliar to me. This place was covered in snow and the city i was standing in wasn't as heavily populated down below. I started to explore amazed by the scenery with the shops and the various npcs wandering the streets. Before long i was beginning to get cold so i ducked inside a tavern and took out a piece of bread.

I heard a voice calling me an i turned to see draterion "hey man i came to see what this floor is like sure ill train with you i could use a little company while I'm here by the way is this where you normally hang out?" I asked him it was good to see a friendly face and as it was my first time on the fourth floor company was always good

I walked over to the quest board rather confused by all this so far i had only taken one quest and that was a simple go here and there quest but here there was a large list from basic fetch quests to dungeon raids. I looked at drat and shrugged 'got any recommendations? I don't really know what I'm looking for" i told him trying to sound as casual as i could

Draterion examined the quest he was reading. "It says right here a crystal snowman, which would be found at the frozen volcano mountain Victor. Their stats are..." Draterion had to pull out his guidebook. "Here's what is says:

The crystal snowman has 20 HP and deals 2 damage per turn. Once it goes down to 5 HP, it's crystal eyes begin to glow and it deals an increased five damage per hit.

This creature can only be found on the frozen volcanic mou train summit of Mt. Victor.

Well want To go?" Draterion ended his statement with.

I listened to drats explaination and thought about a good strategy for the snow man battle ''Ok lets go think you can handle the tanking role when its health drops to 5?'' I asked if I take damage during the initial fight when it enters its frenzy I could be in real trouble so drat was gonna have to really back me up here. Since we were guild members now thought we were going to have to work on our team work and this sounded like the perfect opportunity to do so

Draterion looked at him. "Okay, if you're ready we could be off!" Draterion sprinted out of the town but was hit by a snowball by two snowmen. He immediately jolted around and told Tom to watch out for the normal snowman that were right there. Draterion bolted at one, rolling in a Summersault then attempted to split it in half but failed. "Switch me, Tom!" Draterion would love to take this moment to evaluate Tom's abillitys. Draterion then prepared for a sword skill to attack the snowmen.

Md-2

Bd-4

Hate:

None

Health:

Snowman 1-8/8

Snowman 2-8/8

Tom-15/15

Draterion-39/39

Drat told me to switch so ran in and activated my sword skill ''LIGHTNING WIND'' I shouted shooting past the snowman and lightning fast speed hitting the snowman hard taking away half its health but shooting to far past the snowman to be able to turn back fast enough to counter. ''Switch'' I shouted back to drat hoping he could get the snowman before it managed to hit me

BD 9

Hate

T - 2

D - 0

HP

S1 4/8

S2 8/8

Tom 15/15

Drat 39/39