[PP-F2] Hunting with a Friend (Azureth, Tom)

Azureth was bored. Of course he was. He was always bored. Always. Since he felt like he needed to be productive, he messaged his friend Tom. Tom is one of the only two people he truly trusts, the other being Draterion.

TO - Tom

FROM - Azureth

Hey, Tom. I was wondering if you wanted to head out and fight some mobs on the second floor. I don't know what to do at the minute, and you can get some crafting material.

"None taken" i said "how bout we start simple and start witha bear an ent might be a little out of our league with just the two of us if we fair well against a bear then we could give an ent a shot sound good?" I asked usually Draterion was with us and his experience out shone us both as much as id love to fight a powerful enemy id rather wait for my new sword to be appraised before taking one on.

"Yeah... I guess... You have a point. We'll start with a bear." With this, Azureth begun to walk towards the exit of Urbus. Tom was probably right in his assumption that an ent would be a little out of our league. It would be a tough battle against even a bear. He and Tom were still low level. Nevertheless, the two would grind on this floor.

I lead the way to the main gate and exited urbarus or whatever they call this city ready to face the wilderness. I unsheathed my new blade and lead the way into the mountains where me and Azureth would begin to hunt. I pointed to a cave and spoke up ''How bout we go in there we might even get some loot'' I asked him the cave didn't look very welcoming but from the rumours ive heard this was where a bear spawned

Azureth couldn't wait to face a strong mob. Since the golem boss fight, he had been addicted to battle. Like Tom had said, a bear spawned.

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2638

BD: 3

MD: 6

The bear growled with anger. Its brown fur coat was messy. The bear slowly approached Azureth, while growling louder as it became closer. The bear swiped at Azureth twice. The scratches bled profusely. Azureth took 2 damage and was given the Bleed effect!

-HP-

Azureth - 11/13 (2/2 Bleed)

Tom - 15/15

Bear - 10/10

-Hate-

Azureth - 0

Tom - 0

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2639

BD: 1

MD: 6

Azureth held his spear at his waist. The scratches hurt like hell, so he was infuriated at the bear. Throwing all caution to the wind, he thrusted his spear straight at the heart of the bear. However, the bear blocked the attack by hitting the spear away with it's claws. Azureth was thrown back by the force of the parry, tumbling backwards. He regained his footing, only to take 1 damage from the tumble and 1 damage from bleeding.

-HP-

Azureth: 9/13 (1/2 Bleed)

Tom: 15/15

Bear: 10/10

-Hate-

Azureth: 0

Tom: 0

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2655

BD: 10

MD: 3

The bear growled with anger. It appeared to be protecting its young baby cubs which had just appeared from the bush. With a furious growl, the bear jumped at Tom. However, the bear missed, flying into a tree. This angers it, but at no particular person.

-HP-

Azureth: 9/13 (1/2 Bleed)

Tom: 14/15

Bear: 10/10

-Hate-

Azureth: 0

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2656

BD: 8

MD: 1

Azureth runs to the left side of the bear. He then slowly approaches it. However, halfway through his approach, he starts dashing. This catches the bear off guard. He uses this to his advantage, coming closer and closer to the bear. It tries to swipe at Azureth, but he jumps over the attack. He then falls to the bear, stabbing it from above. Azureth takes one bleed damage, but the status effect wears off.

-HP-

Azureth: 8/13

Bear: 8/10

-Hate-

Azureth: 1

Azu was now sitting above the bear being tossed about randomly so I took my chance to launch an attach of my own maybe this time ill do some damage

BD 4

I swung my sword at the bear but its eratic movement really through my aim of and I ended up missing my attacks

-HP-

Azureth: 8/13

-Hate-

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2660

BD: 6

MD: 7

The bear was angered at Azureth for stabbing it. Azureth was on the back of the bear, so it ran around erratically. Eventually, it's spastic movement tossed Azureth off. Then, it stampeded over him, dealing 2 damage.

-HP-

Azureth: 6/13

-Hate-

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2661

BD: 4

MD: 5

Even though Azureth had less than 50% HP left, he knew he would survive. Tom was powerful using his newly found sword, and he only needed to attack the bear twice. Knowing this, Azureth closed in to perform a normal attack. The bear dodged to the left, avoiding the thrust.

-HP-

-Hate-

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2664

MD: 3

BD: 4

Normally, the switch would have worked. However, before Tom had enough time to escape, the bear attempted to scratch him. This attack missed, giving Azureth enough time to complete the switch. The bear lets out a loud roar at Azureth.

-HP-

Bear: 4/10

-Hate-

Tom: 1

-PermaRoller-

ID: 2665

BD: 7

MD: 10

Azureth, after successfully completing the switch, leaps over the bear. He slowly approaches the bear, when it attacks him with its claws. Azureth jumps over the attack, adding the force of gravity to his attack. He falls from the sky, grazing the bear.

-HP-

Bear: 2/10

-Hate-

Azureth: 2

Tom: 1

''well that's that then'' I said and we headed of towards my shop so I could show him his work in progress shield which was still very much so. Atleast I can show him the designs and show him why its taking so long I thought. The walk was a long one and we had to take the teleported back to floor one so we headed to the fountain in the town centre which is where azureth spoke up and asked me something he was meaning to ask for a while.