[SP-F1] Encounter (COMPLETE)

After the tutorial with Kayaba Akihiko, I went around the main square to find my friends. I eventually all of them, they were all depressed because they wanted to return to the real world. They then decided to stay in the Starting Town until the game was cleared, as they did not want to risk their lives. I tried comforting them as best as I could, but they were just too down. Then, I announced to everyone that I was leaving the Starting Town now and going to the nearby fields to hunt some monsters. I would help clear the game and get everyone out of this death game. I said my sad farewells to my friends, and went through the gate. Past the gate, there was a green field. It was sunset, and I wanted to cover considerable distance before nightfall. I walked for around 3 minutes, until in front of me appeared a boar! The boar had 2 tusks and seemed to be ticked off. Then without warning, the boar charged at me!

ID: 2780
BD: 5 <Fail>
MD: 2 <Fail>

I grabbed my rapier and prepared for my first battle. The boar charged at me, but I sidestepped it at the last moment. The boar charged into nothing, and had trouble stopping its charge. I decided to retaliate by attempting to stab the boar while it was still out of control, but it was too fast and I missed it barely by an inch.

Hari 5/5
Boar 3/3

ID: 2781
BD: 2 <Fail>

The boar recovered and turned around. I tried getting the first hit on it this time, but when I pushed my rapier forward expecting for an easy hit, I hit nothing. The boar was just way to fast for me. Before recovering from my miss, the boar charged me once again. However it had mistaken its trajectory and tackled nothing once again. 

Hari 5/5

Boar 3/3

ID: 2783
BD: 9 <Critical Success>
Damage Dealt: 3 (1 + 1 From 1H Rapier + 1 From Critical Attack)

This time, I allowed the boar to make the first move so I could observe its attack patterns. As before, the boar charged me in the exact same way. I easily jumped away and managed not to trip, even though I was very clumsy. Then the boar continued charging, slowed down, and eventually stopped to change directions and charge me again. As soon as the boar stopped, I used this time to stab my rapier with all my strength in the boar's side. This time, the rapier found its target and pierced its way through the boar's skin and through its heart. A moment later, the boar turned into a bunch of blue shards and disappeared. My heart was racing the entire battle, and I was so glad that I had a flawless first battle.

Hari: 5/5
Boar: 0/3