(PP-F1) Someone New? (Moartea & Rin)

A breeze of wind gathering the leaves of the first floor, as a man stood there on a roof top, sitting on the edge, one foot propped up, and his right arm resting upon the knee. While the other laid over the edge and hanging, as his attire was surly one any player or NPC could see from the plaza square below, A royal purple calf length leather coat, with gold trim along the outline of his coat, mapping even to the collar and the shoulders. it had two silver buttons located opposite of each shoulder, each one in the position of the shoulder meeting the chest, as the coat had a slight pink section near the outline of his coat, with a silver belt, having many fine details and intricate designs built into the layout. The coat having a built in vest shirt, consisting of a grey frame, with two rows of five silver grey buttons reaching to the base of the vest, lined with black coloring as his coat has two built in leather strips connected to the silver belt that wrap around to the back of his coat, a pair of black leather pants, and a pair of metal like boots reaching up to his knees, that have a pink outline with two sets of two white dots on each boot. 

As he looked at the people below him and he sighed, as this was a boring day, nothing to do, no one he could talk to, at least, no one wanted to talk to him. And he was getting bored, at least he had the view to keep him busy, his Slate grey eyes scanning, as his long jet black hair, kept pinned back by the hair pin. Danced slightly in the breeze of the wind, for he was in town, he didn't have his signature sword out, nor was his shield out either, as he sat there and finally leaned back. Both of his legs now hanging off the building edge, and his arms behind his head as he looked up at the sky. ~Bloody, boring day, wish I had company, I can't seem to find Mari, and no one else seems to be about here. Lovely.~ He thinks to himself as he laid there on the rooftop being bored out of his mind.

Rin hadnt left floor one since she first realized she was trapped inside of Sword Art Online, it wasn't that she was scared of dying- even if she was she would definitely not admit to it- it was just that here within the safety there were people. Rin never really socialized with others... In fact she didnt really socialize at all, she became awkward around others and tented to be quite rude. However here in the cities of floor one it was comforting to be surrounded by other players who were in the same situation as her, even if she didnt speak to them.

Sighing she had down on one of the empty benches in the plaza square she had just arrived at. She didnt stand out among the other players that much, she was wearing her casual attire which consisted of black low-heeled boots and stockings that start off black at her hips, but gradually fade to purple as they near her shoes. A black buttoned vest with coattails, and a white, sleeveless undershirt that exposes part of her midriff with white shorts that are connected to her shirt, although it is partly obscured by the vest. Her shorts have a zipper on the front of each leg, but these zippers do not serve a purpose and are simply decorative. She was also wearing a detached scarf-like collar around her neck.

A breeze tugged at her waist length, jet black hair, throwing a few stands across her face. "Well," She muttered sarcastically, "this is going to yet another boring day."

As Moartea got up, he tried to grab the roof for leverage, but he slipped, and lost his balance, and tumbled off the roof. On his way down, he grabbed the roof ledge and caught himself and just let himself fall to the ground, as he fell and landed on his feet. He stood up, being six foot one inches, he was taller than most other people, as he walked over to the fountain, he sat down and leaned back again. Not sure why he lost his grip, probably because he was not paying attention, as he looked up at the sky, he didn't care, not like that fall could have harmed him.

Rin jumped up in surprise as a player suddenly dropped from the roof of one of the buildings surrounding the plaza square. He landed with grace, as if the fall hadn't fazed him at all. Rin approached him cautiously, not wanting to be pulled into a conversation by any other players. "Are you okay?" She asked, "That was pretty stupid what were you doing up on the roof of a building."

Moartea stretched and yawned abit, "Thine doth being asleep and bored, thine was also watching the sky from upon the roofing, thou should try it sometime, tis a fulfilling feeling." He said, his Romanian accent coming forth and his eyes closed, as he opened one and gazed a a woman in front of him and he gazed at her with his Slate grey eyes, a cool tempered feeling they held as his face stayed doll like, not a sense of emotion cam upon it. As his jet black hair laid scattered and in his face, hiding some of it in a mysterious black curtain of hair, giving him a more mysterious aura than before.

Rin rolled her eyes at the odd man standing and stretching before her, "Look baka, I only speak proper English so tone it down on all of your stupid stuff," She demanded. As the man looked at her with his strange grey eyes Rin felt a little intimidated, a feeling she absolutely hated. She glared back at him with bright defiant yellow eyes, trying to look like he didnt bother her in the slightest. It didnt help that his face was half hidden behind a curtain of jet black hair- much like her own- which gave of a mysterious aura. "Quit standing there doing nothing and acting like a pretty boy!" She sighed.

Moartea sighed, "Thou be mistaken, thine isn't standing, thine is laying back, and thine will take that pretty boy comment as a compliment, but if thou can't understand that thine was taught to speak like this, then thine will be silent" "And to be frank, there be'eth nothing to do, that is why thine is bored, and your eyes remind me of the Topas gem, a wondrous yellow hue." He said giving her a compliment, as he then dragged his finger along his lips and acted like he zipped his lips shut, and closed his eyes again and brushed the hair out of his face, showing off his face to her

Rin puffed her cheeks out in a frustrated manor "It was NOT a compliment, its a nickname thats going to stick!" And eww you creep stop looking at my eyes!" It was a poor comeback but it was all the awkward girl could manage at this moment in time. "Yeah well Im bored too but I dont walk around like a model!" She fidgeted and didnt really know what to say, it was part of her personality not to be that nice to people but maybe she went a bit far.

Moartea opened his eyes and quickly was up and on his feet as he turned to the woman, "Thine is not a creep, thine is a son of a duke, to Romania Transylvania." "Now doth thou see'eth why thine is like this, don't belief me, then that's your own idea, but really, lets be logical then, how many people say that sort of thing, the only reason a person would say that, is if it was really true." "So now, let thine say this once, thine is not a creep, thine is not a model, now doth thine care not to be one,and surely I won't try to be one." He said, as his accent was running wild and making a few of his words hard to understand as his Slate grey eyes peered at her, the cold effect they were giving off, as he was speaking his mind, something he did quite often.

Rin had to really concentrate to understand what the Romanian was saying, his accent was very strong making his words hard to understand. He seemed to be getting himself worked up about Rin calling him a creep, even though this was nothing big considering she insulted pretty much everyone she met but still she felt a little bit bad if she had hurt his feelings or something. Sighing Rin began to speak, "Fiiiiiiiiiine," She dragged her syllables, something she did when she was fed up, "I apologize; you aren't a creep or a pretty boy- although you act like you think you're one-" She muttered under her breath. Rin didnt really blame him for getting worked up about her insults, she wasnt exactly the kindest of people. "So whats your name then?" Rin gave a small smile.

Moartea sighed and turned his head as he spoke again, "Doth thou wish'eth to know thines avatar or real name?" He said, as he looked up at the sky, trying not to let this woman get to him. But despite the facts, there wasn't anything he could to stop this from getting to him, as he kept his eyes away from her, trying to avoid eye contact with her. As the wind breeze kicked up slightly and his hair danced in it.

Rin shrugged, "Whatever, I was just making conversation. Just tell me which ever name you want me to call you by. " She noticed he was looking up at the sky instead of at her and couldn't resist making a comment, "Hey you know its rude to not look at people when you are speaking to them and they are speaking to you. I didnt expect a self proclaimed pretty boy to have bad manners," She smirked to herself, knowing she was probably getting on his nerves. She stared at him with her bright yellow eyes and waited for his most likely smart-ass response.