(PP-F4) Eyes like snow. (Moartea & Yuji)

A cold day, the snow falling, as the wind picked up, the fourth floor, one of the most active floors Moartea was on, as he loved the cold. This floor was one he loved, because it reminded him of his home in Romania, as he was leaning upon the wall of the tavern.His eyes, cold as the snow, gazed at the players around him, Slate grey they were as his jet black hair danced, held by a hair pin on the back of his head. His clothing rushing in the wind, as he wore a fancy coat, and attire, one he always wore, and one he liked the most, what he had on was a royal purple calf length leather coat, with gold trim along the outline of his coat, mapping even to the collar and the shoulders. it had two silver buttons located opposite of each shoulder, each one in the position of the shoulder meeting the chest, as the coat had a slight pink section near the outline of his coat, with a silver belt, having many fine details and intricate designs built into the layout.

The coat having a built in vest shirt, consisting of a grey frame, with two rows of five silver grey buttons reaching to the base of the vest, lined with black coloring as his coat has two built in leather strips connected to the silver belt that wrap around to the back of his coat, a pair of black leather pants, and a pair of metal like boots reaching up to his knees, that have a pink outline with two sets of two white dots on each boot. As he leaned against the wall, he sighed, ~Nothing to do now a days, nothing but to craft and lazy about. I need something interesting in my life here.~ He thought to himself as he looked up at the sky, the snow coming down from the heavens about, for some strange reason, the snow never seemed to touch him. He always wanted to feel the cold of the snow, never once, has the snow in real life or in this world never seemed to touch him. As he leaned there, having this aura of snow around him, he walked out of the ally he was in and into the plaza center, having the snow dance around him, as his hair danced abit in the snow. None of his weapons or gear was on him, as he didn't need them out at this moment.

-OOC: Moartea's outfit.-

post-3241-0-71284000-1417411942_thumb.jp

"This town....it does bring back some memories.."

I walk the main streets littered with snows that fall. The cold weather never bother me today as I get used to it in my precious journey on this floor. I wear hooded black fur coat today to gain myself some warm in case the weather gets brutal. I don't have any particular destination in mind. I just wander around, one of my unpredictable behavior when I'm bored.

Snowfrost Town, the main settlement in Floor 4. As the town name suggest, it always snow here. I have been here once or twice to do some quest. I walk the streets until I reach the town plaza. I look around and see a player that suits the snowy background perfectly. His face however doesn't seem to be showing any sign of happiness.

"That person..Certainly is unique."

I approach the guy clad in purple outfit. I don't know why I did that, but a certain aura from him attracts me. New people to meet is something I should done anyway to throw away my shy behavior. I walk steadily towards him.

"Hi there. You seem to be down or something."

The sound of another person drifted Moartea's eyes over, the Slate grey colour, giving off a cold feeling, equal to the snow around him as he bowed to the man in front of him. "Greetings and salutations good sir, nay be'eth thine in a sour mood, tis nothing to do on this floor, thine be'eth but not entertained nothing excellent be'eth happening here." He said, his Romanian accent bursting forth, as his style of speech never changed, Old English is what he spoke. as his long jet black hair danced slightly in the wind. As he stood six foot one inches, he had to look down to most people, as a shadow creeped from below his feet, as the sun came out from behind the clouds.

He turn at me and I got myself his first impression. His personality really match the weather and atmosphere around here; cold as snow. However, when he start talking I got thrown into confusion. My English skills isn't that great to begin with. When someone have unique way of talking or use Old English to communicate, I always struggle to understand their words.

"Uh..There must be something entertaining here, right? I understand what you feel though as I too can't find that 'something' in this floor. My name is Yuji by the way."

I hold out my hand at him with a smile. It's something I always do with someone I newly meet,except for person with worse attitude. My meeting with him must have something to do with the lack of thing to do we both have today. 

Moartea saw the man named Yuji hold out his hand as a way of politeness, something Moartea never had to do back at home in Romania, as he hesitated to take his hand. But he took it and firmly squeezed Yuji's hand as he looked back up at him, "Moartea pleasure, so, does thou have'eth anything planned to do, as thine hath nothing planned, was going to go hunt, maybe gather materials for thines shop, though thine hath been doing that for quite sometime." He said as he was not sure what to do at this moment, nothing was interesting at the moment except Yuji, who seemed to be the only source of entertainment at the moment.

Although he hesitate a little, he accept my hand and shook it. He introduce himself as Moartea. He suggest some activities to do like hunting. It seems that we two need something to do other than idle talk here in this plaza. I cross my arm and ponder on what to do.

"Well material gathering doesn't sound bad. I to have a shop and I need to restock my material as I ran out of it last week.... What is your profession anyway? Mine's blacksmith."

Moartea looked at Yuji, "Tis thines as well, thine to is a blacksmith,  though I mine exclusive materials for rarer items." "Thine mostly dabbers in Osmium Ore, but thine hath expanded to other Ores." He said, speaking in uncompleted sentences, and not giving my info on what he was saying, as he looked back at Yuji, "But tis a shame, thine to hath wasted thines materials, trying to make a heavy plate suit of armor for thines self, 3 weeks thine hat worked ,and not once hath thine successfully made it." He said looking at the sun, twas located in the middle of the sky, meaning it was about noon time, Moartea rubbed his chin not sure what to do at this moment.

"Ehh, so you're a blacksmith too. So we have something in common~ I never heard of Osmium ore, must be hard to gather one."

I always used different types of ores too craft armors because each ore can produce different and unique equipment, especially the rare ones. The proof are my sword and my armor, but that would bore him if I tell him the story of how I got it.

"So you ran out of material because you want to craft a heavy metal armor ..I know that feeling. It doesn't take me long to create it though, it's just that I have lesser material in my storage. My luck isn't that good when it comes to gathering."

As I talk, Moartea rubbed his chin as if he is thinking about something.

"Why don't we walk around. There must be something to do. It's better than standing idly in this plaza."

Moartea nodded as he looked at Yuij, "Aye, tis a excellent idea, shall we head to the tavern?" "Thine thinks it be empty, or mostly empty by this time." He said, as he was rather parched from sitting in the cold all day. Something hot like coffee would be grand as of now, as he looked around and saw not may players where near him, he sighed ,as Yuji seemed to be the only other player here that was interesting.

"Then tavern we will go. A little drink would clear our head. From there we can think on what to do...or we can just talk things out, man to man."

I look up to the sky; the snow gets lighter as it nearing afternoon. I remove my cloak and wear Bakuyagai, my usual armor I use in and out of battle. I can't imagine going outside the safe zone without this cloth. This time, Bakuyagai serve as my formal cloth...or whatever you want it to call. Going to tavern with just a cloak while my partner wears something stylish would be..rude.

"Lead the way, my friend."