(PP-F4-F3) Cold eyes and warm heart. (Moartea & Celesmeh)

Moartea grinned as he looked at Celes, "I never said I didn't like hugs, just hand touching is all, hugs are fine, I give my mother hugs all the time, but I still would like one later." His pearl white teeth flashing as he took another sip of his tea and then leaned forward, "So Celes, what do you want to do now?" "I mean I do like talking with you, and all, but what about something more fun, how bout hmm..." He said as he paused and rubbed his chin as he thought for a minute, and his face lite up, "How bout we go to floor 3 later, there's a excellent beach there, lots of white sand and glorious blue water." "Could be a lot of fun there." He said as he liked the idea of the beach, always did, even if Romania didn't have beaches he could go to.

Celes smiled "That sounds divine.. I do love beaches... I used to do all the time, so I think I would enjoy this...." She linked her arm with his and draggged him over to the teleporter. Standing with him in the teleporter and calling out the name of floor three "Lets go!" 

as they arrived to the next floor celes turned to Moartea and asked "alright captain, where to?" 

Moartea now being dragged against his own will, when he arrived to the floor, and heard Celes ask him what to do, he sighed. "Well for starters, lets head to the beach, or at least get some clothing to match the beach, I have none, and I just swim in my pants and now shirt..." He paused and remembered about his scat on his chest, taking his hand and rubbing it, still unsure on how he got it, as his amnesia was one this that prevented him from having his old life back. As he looked at Celes again and this time, decided to drag her, as he tightened his hold on her he smiled, "Well this way then." He said having a firm yet gentle hold upon her arm, as he walked them both to the nearest shop.

Celes puller down her HUD cheerily and put on a bathing suit "You mean like this?!" she said with a smile. "Alright!  we need to get you a bathing suit!" she said pulling him into one of the nearby shops with bathing suits. She pulled out four ridiculous bright pairs of bathing suits "How about these? she asked curiously.

Moartea shrugged as he didn't really liked bright colours other than sapphire blue, he looked at one of the bathing shorts Celes pulled for him and he gave it a over look. Bright red, with a black stripe going across the top half. And he grabbed it, "This one will do."  He said as he took it and paid for it, walking back to Celes with his new bathing shorts in his inventory, he looked at her. "Now, we can go." He says as he waits for Celes to begin his walk, as he quickly opens his HUD and equips his new swing trunks.

Celes smiled, this was her first time going to the beach with someone in this game, "have you been before? to the beach, i mean. I havent but I loved swimming so much in the real world!!" She was happy, happier than she had in a while, almost giddy and giggling as she walked with moartea. She saw a small ice cream vendor on the boardwalk near the beach "Oooh wait! let me get a quick coconut ice cream, do you want anything?"  she asked the other man with a loving smile.

Moartea shook his head, "No I'm fine and yes  I have been here before, when it was night time, much better time than the day." He said as he watched Celes go get her Ice Cream, Moartea never really cared for sweet foods, he liked spicy and bitter foods. But if he ever did get a craving for something sweet, he would always get something to get rid of his sweet tooth.

Celes returned with two scoops of coconut ice cream. She felt happy in her teal bathing suit, she walked with moartea, matching her pace with him "so," she began questioningly "What do  you want to do? go otu for a swim, play volleyball, or just bask in the sun?" She asked cheerily. She took a deep breath " God the sea air feels so good, hum, do you like ice cream? or any other sweets? I know! what is your favorite food" She questioned. 

Moartea sighed and spoke, "I prefer traditional Romanian style dishes, as for my favorite, in the seafood category would have to be Pană de somn rasol." "It a Catfish in brine with garlic, very salty and very hearty." He said as he then shook his head, "As for sweet foods, I can't really say I do, I prefer salty, spicy or bitter foods." "But I do get cravings for sweets ever now and then, but its rare when I do." He said as he walked to the beach line and stood there, as he sat down, one leg bent, as his other leg laid flat on the ground, his arm wrapped around his bent leg as he stared at the sea line, watching as the waves came in.