[SP-F3] Earning a living

I yawn loudly and stretch loudly and open my eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them."Morning already, well today's the day, time to get a shop!" I say sleepily/enthusiastically as I sit up, letting out another loud yawn. I scratch my shoulder and change into my everyday clothes: Black Pants, some black boots, Brown vest and green short sleeve shirt under it, with a fedora on to shield from the light of the sun. I walk out into the street and shield my eyes, still not used to the light. As I'm walking a group of players I semi recognize sit at a bench close to a shop discussing possibly plans. As I walk across their field of vision they glare at me evilly and start talking in hushed tones."Laughing Coffin?" I mutter to myself and dismiss the idea because they all in jail. I start walking quicker to the building which will soon be my new shop.

I quickly walk out into the wilderness, passing by a party of players who look quite familiar."So yeah the plan is to when he passes by us we turn around and-." The head party member stares at me, he knows I was listening and he continues to walk past me, giving me the most evil glare and saying a couple of choice words in my direction. I walk to the bear pit, knowing no one knows of the grinding place but me, and I creep up on the bears, hoping they don't detect me."There he is!" I freeze up and turn, seeing a group of, no other then, Laughing Coffin, the group of people I saw in town. I quickly stand up, trying to play it cool, it not working well at all."Oh H-He-Ey guys..... long time no see huh?" I say and smile faking cool, hoping they don't attack."Yeah dude long time no see.... what you been up too, killing more of us?" He says with the most evil grin ever.

• 3 weeks later...

"But you see, I was just going to grind maybe you could join me..." I mutter and look behind me slightly, the bears have sensed something is here but not sure of what."Yeah, come along Clarence we wouldn't want to keep the warden waiting, well if we decide you're going to jail, maybe we will just have a little fun with you instead." He smiles evilly.

As we are walking a kick a small pebble to my left, falling into the bears' pit. A loud growl can be heard throughout the entire forest. I quickly back up, and before they can say anything a bear comes barreling at them, the bear being one level under them."How the heck did you guys get up to this floor with how low you are?" I ask when they finally kill the level 2 bear, the bandits only being level three.

While the bandits are distracted I slowly bring out The Rattle Crystal, the item I got from the Red Diamond Hunt, a month or two ago. The bandits are oblivious to this fact as they start walking toward me, slightly damaged from the bear."The only reason we are here is to kill you, steal all of your stuff, or put you in jail. Now come along Clarence." The bandit says and slowly moves toward me, his spear drawn with the other bandit in the back round watching for bears.

I slowly get up and look at the bandits and smile.Yeah...... No." I say throw my rattle crystal at them. It explodes into tons of particles, paralyzing the two bandits. As they fell I heard a couple of not great words. (I don't really want to repeat them). I quickly spin around but before that I look over my shoulder and say."Yeah.. you're never going to take me down." I smile and walk away, the bears eyeing them.

• 1 month later...

I quickly sprint toward town, wanting to get away from those idiots. In the background toward the pit I can hear loud yelling and struggling, the bandits trying to break the paralyzes."It's no use guys, its gonna be a bit before you can get free." I call back and smile, looking at their angry faces before I run all the way to town, knowing there are more of them. I calm down a bit and smile.I think Sonus Silentii has some new targets. I think and start wlaking around the market place, looking for a suitable place to set up shop.

"Not that building, or that, oh god not that, close but no, You!" I slowly am going through buildings, looking to see if one catches my eye but then I see the one. A two story shop, first floor being a shop area with glass show cases, a built in showcase brewer, shelves lining the walls, and a simple cashier area with lots of storage. The second floor is the storage room with many different crates of storage, low durability item storage, and already two different potion brewing stands built into the counters.

"So as you can see here, this store is the perfect place for a alchemist to well set up shop. The three potion brewers can make tier 1 potions in 2 minutes, tier 2 in 30 minutes, tier 3 in one hour, and ultimate tier 4 in 3 hours. Much quicker then usual brewers. With all of this together, plus extra for Pker title, its going to be around 5000 Col." Says the real estate NPC. I look into my inventory and see I have just little over 5000 col saved up from lots of my adventures."Okay I'll take it!" I say and quickly deposit my Col to the NPC. I get an alert in my inventory.

Congratulations, You Just Bought Your First Shop!

"well have fun with your new shop." Says the NPC then he goes and walks away, toward his desk across the street. I open up my inventory and pull out my clipboard, that has my to do list for the shop.

1. Get Glass Bottles.

2. Get Ingredients and Make Health Potions

3. Get ingredients and Make Speed Potions.

(The list goes on with different types of potions).

12. Open For Business

13. Make Money!!!

"Okay, got the bottles. Now to get the healing shard from.... ugh, the wisps." I mumble to myself as I go out, to get more healing shards.

--------------------------------------------------------------20 Minutes Later----------------------------------------------------------

"So this is where the Wisps are, I don't see an- never mind." I say as two of them fly by in my vision to behind some trees. I pull out my daggers and slowly edge around the tree.Good thing that the wisps are friendly, so they wont attack me. I pull out my dagger and stab one of the wisps, with it being frail and non aggressive it explodes into a million blue shards. I open my inventory and see I have one of five health shards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~10 Minutes and 4 More Wisps Deaths Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I've got the shards. Now I need the Speed Root from the Fast trolls. Ugh, where would they be." I start looking through my map till I find the swamp to the edge of floor three."Ok, they should be here. Time to get the roots!" I say and start running toward the swamp.

I finally arrive at the swamp after 30 minutes of casual fighting and exploring. When I arrive the place is packed with trolls just roaming around.( OOC These trolls are not the really big ones from [censored] and all these are small ones from like Frozen). Each troll is a level one troll, they are used for low levels on this floor. I smile."Easy enough." I say and chuck a dagger, it going into its face and killing it."Dang it no speed root, I need ten of them, ugh..." I complain as I try finding another one.

I take my other dagger and stab a second one that is charging at me. I claws my arm. I wince at mock pain and I stab a second time, killing it. I retrieve my second dagger as another two of the trolls come from behind me. one comes from the front of me and 5 from my sides."Crap." I grit my teeth and back up, more coming toward me.