[OP-F1] teach me how to use a sword! (Kazuya)

Alice groaned "c'mon Kazuya! Hurry up!" She had ran ahead to the field of boars. She didn't know how to use a sword in the game. She was too scared to try. The boars terrify her. She pulled out her one handed curved sword and swung it around. She had brought Kazuya with her because she'd seen him use his sword. She thought he was quite well with swords, who better to teach her than her fiance?

((I'm going to have to roleplay a little oddly. Kazuya lost his memory quite recently so...he is still trying to piece things together. I'm sure he will still feel for you though. The heart doesn't forget things as quickly as the head does.))

Kazuya followed her closely. He was extremely confused. I feel like me and her used to be extremely close, and I'm actually attracted to her, but it feels like it may be more than that. Did we have something? Would it be rude if I asked her?.. No, just go for it! You won't learn anything about yourself if you don't ask and try to dig up memories. Kazuya walked up to her as she drew her sword. "Whoa! Watch it there. I don't want to lose something." He took a deep breath as he prepared to ask the question. "Umm...Here goes nothing. Who are you? What is your name? Did we have a relationship? And I'm sorry for all these questions. I-I can't remember anything, not even my last name." He watched. half expecting her to draw back her hand for forgetting something so important.

His eyes widened at her words. "Fiancee? Alice..." He started to shake his head as he tried so intently to remember, but nothing came. Almost overcome by the fact that he couldn't remember his own lover, he turned away and took a deep breath. "I- I'm sorry. I still can't remember..." He couldn't bring himself to look into the woman's eyes. 'I forgot her. I loved her and just forgot her. I- I'm... there is no weird for what I am

For some he felt something inside him as she let him go. It must have been because he had lived her. He must still live her actually. He looked at her raking off tree eye patch that she seemed so reluctant to untie. Add the eye patch was removed, he noticed the stark difference in the color of her eyes. Something aroused within him, like a memory. He saw someone who looked like him with the similar eyes.

He unsheathed his sword quickly to use the polished metal add a mirror. He wanted to see if he had the eyes he just remembered, but all that started back was a pair of violet eyes. (The red and blue mixed due to trama) He sighed at his partial defeat. "Alice, can you tell me about how I feel in love with you? Maybe it might help a bit."

Alice blushed slightly at this. She nodded and put her eye patch back on "u-uh... yeah sure." She took a deep breathe, and she spoke "We bumped into eachother one day, you asked if I would run. I answered no. I showed you my eye, you showed me your blue ones, rimmed with red. You took me to your secret place and we talked there. We've actually met in the real world, as children, in an orphanage. Eventually you switched to bad Kazuya, and tried to kill me. B-but then you switched back! And you cried, and then.... you kissed me and I kissed back, and then you proposed...." she smiled a little at the end.

Kazuya listened as she told the story. He was shocked by how fast it all happened. He blushed as she finished. "Ummm, did it really happen that fast? I mean I attack you, try to kill you, which I still don't understand, and then I end up kissing you and proposing... It's a little much for me to take in, but I can tell you aren't lying." Kazuya started at her. "So my eyes were red and blue before?.. Why are they violet now? Why do I feel like I just lost a dirt of connection to you that we shared as well? I'm sorry." He started at his feet as he realized his painful this must be for her. Her lover could remember who she was or anything and now they seem to have lost something they shared. Nothing was coming to him, even after the story, except for guilt. "Alice, do you still love me? Even though I can't remember you?"

Alice stared at him "Of course I do Kazuya..." she couldn't quite believe the words that came out of his mouth, she promised to stay by him "and red and blue make purple, so you two mixed...." she realized what could possibly happen by this, she thought for a moment while looking at the ground. She looked back up at him, and gave him a soft smile.

Kazuya knew what she said was true. "Ummm thank you." He figured it wouldn't be weird, done he is supposed to be her fiancee anyways, if he were tip give her a kiss on the cheek for the kind things she said. He looked up and leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the cheek, even though he was a little embarrassed because of it.

He then backed and remembered why she dragged him out here. "Oh, we should probably get to the lesson, right?"