[PP-F1] Haven't Seen You Around Before ( Sasayakaze & Pyro )

Pyro sat on a bench in the middle of The Town Of Beginnings. This was officially her favorite spot, and she always made sure to stop at it once a day. Daydreaming was so easy to do. Aincrad had the perfect weather 24/7... mostly. Even if it wasn't the best weather on that day, it was better than the weather she had experienced in the real life. Pyro took the holder out of her unusual purple hair and let it down. The wind was blowing slightly and rustled her shoulder-length mass of hair. Instead of daydreaming, however, Pyro chose to people-watch instead. She leaned to her right and surfed the crowd around her for someone to start listening to, her crimson eyes scanning back and forth.

'Nobody.' Pyro sighed and sat up straight again, crossing her arms, shaking her head. There wasn't a soul in sight that seemed interesting to her at the moment. "So bored..." Pyro muttered and closed her eyes.

Sayakaze was plainly walking the streets of the huge city that "town of beginning" was. This was another of those days where he plainly had no clue on what he should do, at all. His hair was visible for everyone across the streets, as it was white and on top of that, it was one of those days when Aincrad had decided to give them the best weather settings, which caused his hair to "shimmer in the sun, which made him extra visible. He saw himself in one of the windows as he walked on the street.

"Well no point in trying to hide today" He thought to himself while letting out a small sigh. He then kept mowing forward with a smile on his face, until he reached the center of the town, where a lot of people decided to stay for some time and just relax, fine people to talk with and so on. 

But what stopped Sayakaze here, was that he found something really interesting, he saw a girl with semi-long "Purple" hair he said to himself as he got more interested in who she could be. He had never seen her before, but then he realized that he had barely seen, or not seen in the way that he could remembered them anyway, not the mention the huge amount of players that actually are stuck here.

Without thinking about it any further, he started walking towards the girl with the purple hair that just amazed him, while at the bench she was sitting on, he gave out a smile towards her.

"Mind if i sit down?" he said, while he kept smiling towards the girl as he waited for her reply.

Pyro opened her right eye, a bit annoyed. "Ah~ Sure." She hesitated to reply to another character in front of her. His white hair surprised her but was definitely intriguing. The friendly smile on his face put her at ease and she opened her other eye to get a good look at who was sitting down next to her. 'His username is Sayakaze.' The girl told herself. Pyro blushed a little bit; she still wasn't used to meeting people so quickly.

"Why did you sit here?" She asked as soon as he sat down. "I-I mean you can but I was just wandering why. You don't have to answer..." Pyro shook her head and blushed harder. 'Still not used to making friends.' She scolded herself while waiting for an answer from the mystery player with white hair.

Sayakaze sat down as the girl said it fine, he kept on smiling as he gave a quick glance at her name which seemed to be "Pyro". That was a really unusual name he thought to himself, but he figured that it wasn't much to it so why think so much about it, it was just an alias anyway. But it wasn't just her name that he saw, he also noticed that she blushed some as he had sat down, the reason for this was still unclear to him but he couldn't be but to smile at her for it.

He then heard how she asked him a question, which he was really unsure of he could answer without sounding really creepy. He blankly starred forward, with a stone cold face and not blinking as he tried to figure out his reply to the girl, she was probably consider him weird already.

After some time, blankly staring out to nowhere, he turned his head towards the girl.

"This might sound really weird, but i found your look interesting." he said as he also blushed a bit, mostly as he hadn't thought through how he should in a situation like this, and he really didn't want him to think he was creepy, but that was probably to late now.

"I am really sorry" he said as he got red as a tomato.

"That's alright, I feel the same. Your look isn't the most normal one around you know. But I think that's cool." Pyro stopped blushing, her nerves eased. "You don't have to feel sorry I can't even approach someone without creating a scene!" Pyro shakes her head and smiles, though only for a second before returning to her nonchalant expression.

"I'm no good at conversation if that's what you were expecting." Pyro kept facing Sayakaze but said nothing. She only stared at his eyes, inspecting him. She found out you could tell a lot about a person just by looking at their eyes, and she usually could, but Sayakaze was hard to figure out and so she turned her head and looked straight forward back at the crowd as if he was just another passerby. Of course she was only lying to herself; she found Sayakaze interesting as he had found her own look and wanted to know more about him.

He gave out a small laugh, as she mentioned his own look. Not only did it ease the awkward situation that he had put them in, but Sayakaze also found it funny as he had been thinking about it earlier as he was walking here. And as this girl had lighten the situation up, his blushing started to fade away. He returned to the smile he had started the conversation with, and looked at the girl again.

Even thought he believed her to hide it, he could see a small smile from the girl, even though it only lasted for a very short time, Sayakaze managed to see it, which made him smile even more towards her. He then reached out his hand towards the girl.

"Hello, i am Sayakaze, but you can call me Sasa if you'd prefer that!" He said with a heartwarming smile. He kinda felt nervous as he didn't know if she actually would shake his hand and introduce herself or not, but he figured that if he don't try, it's 100% chance that she wouldn't introduce herself.

He then looked at the girls hair again, which he really liked.

"I really like what you've done to your hair, it looks amazing." he said as he kept looking at the girl. 

Pyro accepted the hand held out to her. "Sure... Sasa. Yeah, I think I'll call you that." She let go and put her arms back to her sides.

Suddenly Sasa complimented Pyro which made her eyes widen. She had no time to plan her reaction since she was so surprised. "My hair? Oh. Thanks." Pyro never really thought about her looks, thinking that she was still a little too young to care. "Y-Your hair is pretty neat too!" She said quickly and looked away, thinking of something to say, a little embarrassed. Her hands traveled to her hair and she touched it.

"Nobody's ever said anything nice to me before. Kids at school were always pretty mean." Pyro chewed on her bottom lip and stared at the ground. She kicked at the pavement. 'That's the first time I've ever told anyone that.' She thought.

Sayakaze felt relieved that she didn't reject him like he was fearing some for. He kept looking at the girl, which really seemed to be surprised by the compliment which he had given her. Sayakze supposed that would be a natural reaction to have if a stranger would compliment you out of nowhere, but it was also a rather weird compliment.

He gave out a small towards the girl when she decided to compliment his hair to, he figured that she'd only wanted to return the compliment to not seem sassy in anyway, which he did not believe in the first place. He couldn't help himself from keeping his smile up like he had done for such a long time now, but she felt really awkward in this situation, which forced a smile onto Sayakazes face, even if he would try to hide it, it would not go so well.

Suddenly she said something which was a bit more personal, not that it bothered Sayakaze in any way that she had done this, the opposite of bothered actually, that she found this situation so comfortable that she'd decided to say such a thing to him already.

"​Well, i am sure they were just jealous of you! May i ask how old you are? You look a bit younger than myself." He said as he compared their looks in his own mind, drifting away, but he quickly returned and gave out a small laugh to the girl.

"I am flattered that you'd say such a thing to someone you've just met. And getting teased is nothing to be ashamed of, if someone should be ashamed it should be the people that are being rude" He said as he went from a smile to a rather serious face in an act to look more mature.

((OOC: wooh fast replying! ;> I might not reply more tonight as i am going to see if i can get some sleep, but if i do not manage to get that, i will reply asap :) ))

Pyro listened as Sayakaze spoke, thinking about what he said. 'I never really thought about things that way.' She nodded in agreement.

"I'm 15." Pyro replied to the question after leaving her thinking trance, completely used to other players being older than she was. "It's not that I'm ashamed about being made fun of, I just never really understood why other students would do it. I guess I kind of deserved it..." Pyro paused to think a little bit, but then lifted her head up and stared at Sayakaze again. "Thanks for listening to me." She crossed her legs up onto the bench and smiled slightly. "You're really nice."

He looked at the girl with a face like he almost got mad at her for what she had said, claiming that she deserved that people was rude against here! That is not how anyone ever should feel or think about them self. He was almost looking furious at the girl now, which was not his intention but the feelings inside of him just sparkled up when she said those words. 

He looked right into her eyes.

"Noone deserved to be teased/bullied, NOONE" he said almost shouting at the girl. But then he realized how he had reacted, and it was almost like he was mad at the girl, which was not his intention at all, and instead of being angry, he now became sad instead when he realized how he had acted.

He put his hand on the girls shoulder.

"I am sorry... I did not mean to act like an idiot." He said as he didn't dare to meet her eyes.

Pyro's smile disappeared when she saw Sayakaze make an odd expression. To be honest, it kind of scared her and she leaned back a little. She listened carefully to the words he spoke. 'So that's why he's making that face.' She thought and leaned back into her original position once again. Pyro closed her eyes and nodded her head to let Sasa know she knew why he had suddenly freaked out like that as he apologized. 'He must be really serious about this.' Pyro noted as his eyes stared right into her own and didn't move to look at anything else. That is, until Sayakaze looked away from her and put his hand on her shoulder, admitting something that Pyro didn't really pay attention to. All she could see was the hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, really. I completely understand..." Pyro croaked. Another blush appeared on her face and she stared at Sayakaze wondering what he would do next.

He looked at her again, relieved that she said it was alright, even though he acted wrong. He looked around the town center a bit, trying to find somewhere interesting, but nothing caught his interest. He once again looked over to the girl, which he saw was blushing.

He had no clue why the girl was blushing, but he wasn't putting much effort into finding the reason for it either.

"Is there something around here that you wanna do?"

he said as he watched the girl with a big smile.

"Um, I'm not sure." Pyro calmed down a bit though a blush still painted itself lightly across her cheeks. She smiled and shrugged at Sasa. "I usually just sit around and if I'm not then I'm out of the safe zone..." Pyro trailed off and thought of something that the two of them could do. She shook her head after a moment. "Sorry." Pyro pulled her hair back into an extremely messy ponytail. "Can't think of anything fun in SAO besides being lazy, which I've seemed to become a master of."

Sayakaze watched the girl, and kept smiling as always, couldn't still quite understand why the girl was blushing.

"May i ask you why you're blushing?" He said with a somewhat teasing voice, while looking into the girls eyes as he awaited her reply. He then leaned closer to the girl, trying not to laugh as he planned on what he should say next. He never had any intention to be mean, but sometimes he just couldn't restrict himself from teasing some, not to make anyone feel bad, rather fun teasing.

"Is it cause you think i am cute?" he whispered to her as he had leaned in towards the girl. He was kinda excited on how she would respond to this question, not that it would matter much what the reply might be, but how she would handle him being  so awkward around her.

Pyro watched Sayakaze as he leaned in closer. She tried to scoot back further but there was no more space on the bench. Pyro had no choice but to answer his embarrassing question. "Well you were touching me..." She whispered. Pyro was debating on whether or not to jump up out of the bench as Sayakaze looked into her crimson eyes. Her stomach got butterflies and she clutched it. Just as she was going to turn her head away Sasa whispered to her and she jumped. 'Do I think he's cute?' Pyro stared off into the distance looking past the male to think. "Maybe." She hesitated before replying but kept looking straight past Sayakaze as if in a trance. Then she shook her head and returned his stare. "Are you going to scoot back now?" She asked but also wanted to know what he would say next.

He gave out a small laughter as he answered his embarrassing question, and proceeded to hop back where he originally was seated as he could without any troubles notice that the girl felt uncomfortable when he had leaned din like that, which was perfectly reasonable. 

He looked away in the distance until his eyes met a rather large building,which intrigued him and gave him somewhat of an idea for something they could do, if the girl dared to, that is. He looked back to the girl while raising his hand and pointed it towards the building.

"Do you see that building?" He as he kept pointing towards it, the was no chance the she couldn't see which building he meant.

"Do you wanna climb it with me?" he said as he looked really exciting, and he felt like he couldn't sit down anymore.

Pyro let out a sigh of relief as Sasa backed up. She then saw him point towards a building and she turned her body so she could see it. A smirk formed on her face as she heard his next sentence. 'I suck at climbing, but it sounds fun.' She thought. Pyro nodded excitedly and stood up, her eye glimmering with excitement. "I'll race you!" She said with so much enthusiasm it almost sounded fake. Then, when she thought Sayakaze wouldn't notice, bolted off in the direction of the building.

He looked at the girl, which seemed to enjoy the idea of climbing the building. Not that this game was like reality in many ways, he figured that climbing would be really close, if not even as real life, and this something he believed himself to be decent at. When he was thinking on how he should climb this building, he heard a single word coming from the girl, and that word was "race". He could not react to this and the girl had already sprinted towards the location, when Sayakaze noticed this, he started to run also, as fast as he could, but it seemed like the girl got there before him still.

He gave out a small laugh. "Wouldn't that be counted as cheating?" he said as he observed the building they were going to attempt to climb. He then looked back to the girl again.

"You're not scared, right?" he said as he tried to tease her some more.

Pyro stared at the top of the building, her hand skimming the surface in nervousness. Then Sasa teased her. Pyro stuck her tongue out at him. "It's not cheating you should just pay attention more!" She teased right back getting ready to climb. 'That's pretty high...' Pyro told herself and gulped. "Of course I'm not scared! I could climb anything, anyday, anytime." She put her hands on her hips and looked at Sayakaze. "I bet your scared." Pyro rolled her eyes and stated that last comment with over-confidence before starting to climb. 'Ehh..~ Just started and I'm already tired.'

Sayakaze smiled at her as she blamed him, and not the fact that she was cheating, but he did not mind at all and just gave out a small sigh to the girl as he smiled at her. She then acted like was scrae, but just seconds later told him how "not scared" she was, and tried to imply that Sayakaze was scared of the climb, which he just laughed towards. But with confidence, the girl started to climb. She did not get very far up, until Sayakaze started to climb underneath her, he wanted to make sure that if she slipped or something alike those lines, he would be ready to catch her.

As they were slowly progressing up the building, some thoughts came to Sayakaze. "can you die of heights in a safezone" was the primary thought which he just couldn't find a reasonable answer to but after a while, he figured that he could ask the girl and see if she knew the answer for it.

"Can you die from falling in a safe zone?" He said as they kept climbing, and just as he finished his sentence, he slipped with his foots. and were now hanging with only one hand.