[OP-F?] Still doll

Alice sat in a field, alone, quiet, humming. Ever since her love lost his memory she felt empty. She still loved him, but it felt like she didn't even know him. She hummed quietly. "To whom does my heart belong?" She spoke quietly. Her eye patch was stained, with blood and tears. Her knees were pulled up to her chest, she mumbled, and then hummed, mumble, hum, mumble, hum, this seemed to just continue.

Celes hear it before she saw anyone. A quiet sad hum, reminiscent of when Mari had been sad. This time though... She knew Mari wasn't there so... She raised her glaive nd looked around. The said, loudly "who's there. You can surprise me, so you might as well tell me" if it was a monster it could attack, a player wel.. She hadn't poked yet, but she needed to be careful...

Jun was walking around a strange field aimlessly, just trying to fill in time when he heard a quiet humming, he didn't know what it was and was a little curious so he tried his best to stay quiet and low, walking towards the sound. What Jun saw was a girl sitting in the feral position by herself, he didn't know who it was or what was wrong so he decided to just watch for a little while. Before to long his overwhelming sense of curiosity got the best of him. "Hey, are you alright?"

Steel was walking around, wondering what to do today. While he was wandering around the fields, he saw two people nearby. And near those two people and seeming to be the center of attention at this point was a sad looking girl. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked the girl as he crouched next to her. "You sound so sad. Is it because of the loss of a loved one?"

Liam walked amongst the plain grasses, he whispered a poem he never heard:

The darkness creeps as I think Darkness falls when I blink I’m left in darkness so now I shriek Now you’ll see what’s become of me The darkness creeps when I sleep Darkness calls as I shriek I’m left in blood for you to drink The darkness is where I’ll creep Darkness will make you fall asleep Now you’ve seen the bloody trail Now you think what the hell Now you know of the claims That death will leave a bloody name

He began to say it in a sing song voice.

Jun came over, seeing that it was safe and sat down next to her, not right next to her, but at least half a meter away. He had no idea what she was talking about, who was this 'Ryuu' person that she spoke of. He sighed, there was another person he looked at him and mouthed the words 'What is she talking about' he didn't want the girl to notice so he didn't make any movements other than his head. "I'm sure he'll be ok" he didn't know what else to say, only trying his best to comfort the girl.

Liam looked over and saw that a girl was in mourning, so he felt compiled to help. He walked and place his hand on the girl and uttered a sentence that he didn't understand," You know I still think Ryuuji is a good name." He walked at her with a confusion in his eyes. His eyes contained one ring and another was on its way. " Look I girl let me help... I can jog his memory.

Jun looked around, this whole situation confused him, he obviously had entered into something that had been going on for a very long time. "I could ask you the exact same thing" He smiled at the girl and then looked away, "I don't really know anyone else here, but I can introduce myself." Jun sighed, "My username is Fallen, I'd appreciate you calling me Jun, but I don't mind either way." He stood up and looked down at the girl, "So now that I've introduced myself, how about you do the same?" The girl was distraught about someone, someone that he didn't know, it was useless to try and offer his help, he didn't even know what was wrong.