[PP-F1] Making a new friend (Alixhuranu)

Alice sat in a tree alone, She sang a poem "there was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile

he found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile

He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse

And they all lived together in a little crooked house

he met a crooked woman and he found a crooked preach

they had a crooked marriage and a crooked little beach

they had some crooked children and they lived a crooked life

The Crooked Man, the cat, the mouse, the children and the wife

they were happy for a number of crookedly long years

Lived a life of crooked happiness, no worries and no fears

until one day the crooked wife upset the crooked man

you're a crooked yell and then he hit her and he ran

The Crooked Man came again at the stroke of twelve

that was when their crooked life became a living hell

there was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile

and when he killed his wife and kids he smiled a crooked smile" she smiled at the end and hung upside down in the tree.

Alix was walking near by when he heard the poem. It sounded familiar but from where? He had no idea so he just continued listening as his blonde shaggy hair fell infront of his face, covering his deep sea blue eyes. He stood about 5'6", had the build of an athletic young male, and a little face hair.

The young male followed the sound, his jacket bottom flowing in the wind behind him, allowing the handle of his basic short sword to be seen. He hadn't been able to scrounge up any money, nor has he wanted to risk his life leveling up, or completing quests. He knew they only got one life, and he had seen several of the friends he made in the game get killed. It hurt him and made him want to not risk anything.

When he found the person who was saying the poem he sighed and looked at her. "The crooked man right? I've heard it before, but I can't quite place my finger on where I heard it from." He smiled a carefree and joyful smile, that was the one thing about him that had never changed. "I'm Alix by the way. Nice to meet you." He said as he extended his right arm to her, his hand eager to grasp someone elses. He hadn't felt the touch of someone in so long that all this, the game and everything else, had started to feel like a bad dream.

Being pulled down with her caught him off guard. He landed on his back, next to her, looking at the sky. "...Are you ok...? Looked like that would have hurt" He said as he looked over at her and laughed a little. "Of course you are...there is no pain factor in the game..." He then got up and wiped the dirt off of him. He held his hand out to her to help her up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you fall out of the tree. Its my fault." He had no idea what to say or do, he hadn't really had any social interaction in a long time. Since he met the girl he liked and started the game. "Alice huh? I like that name. Kinda wish I knew an alice outside of this game."

"Well yeah I'm new. Isn't everyone here new except for the beta testers? And how could it have hurt. I don't remember anything about the pain being turned up or anything. I remember when I first logged in and when to fight some monsters, there was no pain." He looked at her, confused a little. "But then again I haven't fought any since we all got trapped here." He then looked at the sky and sighed. "Do you think we will ever get out of here? Be able to see our family again?" He asked, just making small talk. He didn't want to see his Family, all he wanted to do was get out of the game and get in a new one. One where they didn't have to worry about being trapped or dying in real life.

Alice looked at the new boy, "we're stuck in wonderland until we kill the red queen at the top of the tower" she often referred to SAO as wonderland. "everything you see now, is as real as the world we came from." she quoted Edgar Allan Poe "A dream within a dream is what we were in." She looked at the sky "you can feel skin, warmth, hunger, and most of all you can feel pain, but it doesn't hurt as much as it would in the real world." she smiled. "and not everyone is new" she went quiet for a moment and looked at him "hey Alix?" she questioned. 

He nodded at her explanation and let out a small sigh. "I understand...that sucks...i know I we are stuck here until that person that stuck us here is dead...but..." He chuckled a little at what she said about wonderland, then quoting Edgar Allen poe. She she said his name in a questioning manner he looked at her and let out a soft smile. "Yeah? What is it?"