(OP-F1) A Travelling Bard <<Earning A Living>>

Chuggs, an odd username in an odd place. Like many other's he had been trapped inside the game. Like many others he was trying to figure out how to survive. Like many others, he needed a job. He had always enjoyed singing and playing instruments, although he never liked performing in front of crowds. That's the one reason he never joined any of his school's choirs or bands. Never made many friends and was overall all on his own. So when he joined Sword Art Online looking to hide himself, he was met with the surprise of being revealed. Fortunately he still hadn't made any friends, so no one really knew the difference.

As soon as he regained his composure in this virtual hell, he had realized he wasn't going to be going anywhere without a job. He needed a way to make money if he wanted to do anything in this place, seeing as he wouldn't be going back to the real world anytime soon. He sighed as he approached the establishment he had been directed to. An odd place to say the least. Apparently, he would need to gain some attention before he became a performer. Which meant performing in front of crowds. He shivered at the thought, but entered the place none-the-less. A small pub-like area filled with NPC's and regular players greeted him. He stood frozen in the doorway for a few minutes before regaining himself.

Chugg's approached the stage and hesitated before making his way onto it. He wasn't really sure how to go about it. He hadn't even thought of a song he would sing. A song he made, or a song that was already made? He couldn't decide as he was already on the stage. Strange, he didn't remember climbing up the steps to it, or climbing onto the stage at all. He looked around as everyone turned towards him. He spoke into the microphone hesitantly, not really sure how to start out. "H-Hello! My name is Chugg's, I wish to become a performer and the only way to go about doing that is to perform! I'm going to sing a song that I made before....Before joining Sword Art Online!" He stated proudly, although he stuttered near the beginning. He moved towards the piano that was already on the stage, and began to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Am4cHMBKM ((Instrumental that goes along with the lyrics :P))

"...Can you believe?

That I had to leave?

Trust me I didn't mean...

To say good-bye....

I know you couldn't see...

How bad I needed to leave...

But I am no longer here...

I'm so sorry it had to end...

So abruptly...

But I need you to see....

That I still...

That I still...

Care about you don't you see?

Don't you see?

Don't you see? You just weren't safe right beside me....

I still really care! But I really knew....You weren't safe right...beside me...

((solo until 2:03 :P))

I! I still really love...I still really love...everything that makes you you...

I still really love, I still really love! I still really love everything about you...

I'm so sorry I had to go, but it was for the best, I hope you understand everything I'm saying, I hope you really know how hard it was to make this choice, it was completely unavoidable I really love you...

I hope you are safer without me beside you. I really hope you are. I don't think you know how hard this was on me I really cared about you I just hope you feel the same way about me to.

I know you hate good byes...I really do to...I just needed to go on with my life...

This was the hardest thing....Hardest thing I had ever done in my.....Life." ((I tried my best to sync up the words with the music although I may have failed a bit ^^, sorry!))

When Chugg's finished, he froze in place, sitting on the piano, waiting for a response. He really didn't know how to continue from there.

"Bartender!" Zahra called, waving a hand in the air, "I would like another one!" 

With the standard response of "Coming right up" the women then settled back in her chair and propped her feet up on the one across from her. Today had been an exciting day of adventuring and boar hunting and now it was finally time to kick back and relax a little. Opening the HUD she then equipped on of the two books that she had just recently bought. This time it was a Japanese Mythology and Legend book. This interest had been peeked courtesy of her father. Propping the book open she began to read the myth that was labeled Tengu. As she started the second paragraph the Bartender came over and dropped off the drink in exchange fore col. Taking a swig, she continued reading the letters on the worn about pages. Suddenly, noise filled the bar--and it wasn't the noise of people yelling. Arching an eyebrow Zahra peeked over the book to find a player making good use of the piano. 

The playing, and song, was so wondrous that she was forced to put down the book and actually listen. A couple minutes passed and then the place went quiet. Watching the young musician she noticed that he seemed to have froze in time. His shoulders and posture were rigid. Poor kid got a bad case of the nerves. Feeling slightly bad for him decided to try and help him out a little. "Encore!" Zahra shouted, clapping loudly, "Encore!" The people around the bar seemed to catch on as they too started to put there hands together to make noise. It wasn't long until the bar was filled with the noise of clapping hands and cheers.