(PP-F1) Hot Chocolate! (Pyro and Destiny) (Topic Completed)

"Haha. Lets see if you can guess..." She assumed Sousuke hadnt told anyone yet, and she knew for a fact that Pyro knew him. Maybe Destiny did too. "Brown hair, medium length... About three inches taller than me, age 16.  Really cute face. The most caring person ever." He really was the nicest person she had ever met. She didnt think they would be able to guess though from the info she had given them. There were probably plrnty of 16 year old boys with brown hair.

“Hmm… Sounds like my baby cousin Sousuke… But it can’t be him.  He’s so….† Destiny said as she made a face.  “I mean….†She laughed as she thought of memories of the family together and when Sousuke was only a tiny tike in a diaper.  “This one time,†Destiny’s sentences were chopped up due to her laughter as she told the story.  “He was a little baby.† She continused to laugh as she thought about the memory in her head.  “We were changing his diaper†Her memory of this was very vivid.  â€œAnd he took his poopy diaper and put it on his head!† Destiny busted into laughter. 

"Wow. Your right. It is Sousuke." Manta burst out laughing at the story. "I cant wait to use that against him!" Apparently Destiny was a relative. "He's nothing like that anymore. He's really thoughtful, and nice, and caring... Hes also a complete gentleman!" Manta felt kind of embarrassed talking about Sousuke like that, but it wasn't like he was there. She wasn't good at complimenting people to their faces so she wouldn't have been able to say that in front of him.

Pyro smiled at Manta, glad she chose Sousuke. "He's really not bad... or at least I haven't got on his bad side yet." Pyro added at the end of her sentence.

She sighed. "I don't give 10 cents about what a guy looks like, as long as they don't smell bad, has the same interests as me, and flatter me." She held her head high in the air like a snotty girl. "But it does help if they're sexy..." Pyro muttered, putting her head back down, staring the table.

Destiny smiled at both the girls.  They made her laugh, especially since Manta was dating Sousuke.  “Well I think it is kind of evident what I enjoy.  Kind of.†She said with a wink.  Destiny had a mischevious grin on her face.  “So Pyro,† Destiny turned her attention to her,  “What is sexy for you?† She asked.  "Is a knight in shining armor sexy?  Or a ripped guy who is scantily clad?" She asked rather nonchalantly. 

Pyro blushed. "I think... someone with really fluffy hair! The kind you can run your hands through and all. And tallness. I like guys right in the middle of scrawny and built, like noticeable muscles but they're not huge and a 6-pack." She giggled, something she found herself doing often whenever around Manta and Destiny.

"Well... Six packs are very sexy..." Manta finished her drink and set it down on the table. Was this what friends did when they hung out together? She assumed so. It was... Nice. She hadn't had any real life friends, and most of her friends in VRMMOs were more of acquaintances, people to help her reach her goal. A better word to describe them would be contacts.

“Hmm… What do you ladies think of hip dips?† Destiny asked the two.  She had an eyebrow raised when she asked the question.  “OH you know… How low those hip dips go right?  Imagine this!† She said with excitement.  Destiny really has a mind.  “Trailing your fingers down them hip dips and getting to….† Destiny paused.  “Well you can fill in the blanks from there.† She said with a devilish smile. 

Pyro spit out her hot chocolate and it dribbled down her chin. "You know I used to have thoughts about that towards characters I read in books, and then I would daydream about them." She wiped her mouth clean and rested her head on her chin. Things like this never turned her on. 'I am like the best at not getting turned on.' She thought looking at Destiny and Manta confused.

“Speaking of characters in books…. Christen Grey…Now that is a chiseled being that I would not mind being pinned down by.† She said, still holding her devilish grin. “I mean… Gosh.. Those piercing eyes…Just makes you want to bite your lip.  And just imagining him taking off his clothes… I mean.. Can’t help to get all hot and bothered.  Even I would indulge myself in the idea of tracing my fingers along that torso….and lower.† Destiny flipped one of her pigtails behind her back.  “Well ladies,  any topics you would like to talk about?â€

(Lets try to keep this pg-13...)

Manta's face turned red like a tomato and it felt like her ears were on fire. She was so embarrassed. Now all she could think about were shirtless guys. She wondered what Sousuke would look like without a shirt. She shook her head and turned back to the other two, her face still the color of a tomato. "I-i-i-i-i." She said, all of a sudden developing the stutters.

"Hmm.." Destiny pulled up her HUD.  "Seems that I am needed else where."  Destiny stood up.  "It was very nice meeting you two.  I guess I'll be seeing you both around.. Maybe I'll run into you more often, Manta.  Since you're my cousins girlfriend and all."  she said as she smiled and turned away from the two and headed to the door.   Destiny exits the cafe.