(PP-F?) Soloing a Trio (Pyro, Manta, Destiny)

Arekkusu waited in an open area, one that is nowhere near populated by objects or players. No one was there except for Arekkusu and soon his opponents. He was not sure about how this battle was going to end. He was ready to fight them, it was really more of a test of teamwork and trust. If they can beat him, they truly are a team to be reckoned with. They also seemed to have their connections to people Arekkusu knew.

"I'll recap with myself." Arekkusu said out loud. "My base damage, Weapon, Athletics, and One-Handed skill allow me to inflict 6 damage. My Armor and Scarf allow me to block 2 Damage. That is really all about it though, I seem to be lacking in combat weapons, that's why I'm still waiting for me shops."

Arekkusu then sat on the grass and waited for the rest of them to arrive. He wasn't scared, he was actually excited. He wanted to see what the three of them could achieve in a HALF-LOSS DUEL.

Statistics:

-6 Dmg

-2 Dmg Mit