(SP-F4) Flaming through the Snow <Avalanche Quest>

Arekkusu clicked on the Blue circle and smiled at the merchant in front of him, a quest accepted. "So tell me..." Arekkusu said. "What do you think I should know about this enemy? Wait... before anything... there won't be anything too harmful or anything like that right? No surprises or anything right?"

The merchant laughed softly, pulling out her pendant from inside her shirt. "Don't worry, if I could handle it, so could you." The merchant said to Arekkusu. "I mean, would I seriously have you do something I couldn't do? That would be insane."

Arekkusu had the feeling the merchant had no idea what a bounty was. But it wasn't anything too hard apparently. Lets see how things play out before he did anything.

"All right." Arekkusu replied. "Edumacate me with the details on this "Avalanche" idea. It doesn't sound so hard, I've dodged worse than that."

"Well the Avalanche is a pretty devastating monster with it's attacks." The Merchant said to Arekkusu with seriousness in her voice. When she speaks like that, Arekkusu made sure to pay extra attention to her. Mainly because he knew that he would get smacked pretty hard if he missed something like a detail. "It inflicts 3 damage per attack, but your armor and scarf should be able to block some of that damage, so it inflicts some damage only. With your health, you are the one who is the boss, it is higher than the boss and your attack is a lot higher. I'm surprised you even took this quest. The Avalanche has 40 Health, you have 42. Also, if you win, you should be able to obtain an item that resists fire... even though you love it..."

"And I think that should be it." The merchant said as she then handed him her pendant. It was a travel tool that would guide him to the Avalanche... not that he knew what that meant, but that's what the merchant told him. Arekkusu then placed it in his pocket instead of his inventory, just in case it would react in it.

"Thanks again Relica." Arekkusu said to Relica. Then he walked out of her shop to head towards the town gates. He didn't feel threatened by the world. It was way too easy, all he had to do was approach the Avalanche and kill it. But... Arekkusus luck would say that it wouldn't be. It could be meaningful like the Queens words. She ended up on his friends list somehow and she is a monster boss... funny how these things work out. Or it could be like the Gemini Quest, if only he were here now. Arekkusu would laugh at it.

Arekkusu walked outside of the gates, the whether already cold. If he weren't a musician, he would most certainly be a flame. He always considered himself a flame, grease fire to be exact. Grease fire doesn't burn out by water, but it isn't invincible. It had to go through a lot in order to be burnt out, and the amount you had to do in order to burn it out often comes with sacrifice that was very well not worth it.

"I wonder what is going on." Arekkusu said as he looked outside. It normally wasn't so cold out here, then again it was Winter, Christmas, and his birthday, all of them so cold. He then began to run down to warm himself up in the cold, the further he went, the cold the environment was becoming.

His new blade was going to take out the Avalanxhe easily, and he didn't need anyone for this fight. He fought worse enemies, apprently teams are to take on the enemies. This was the sadly the truth, but high level players or at least regular ones like Arekkusu would have no trouble breezing through the quest. But there was a nice prize at the end, so Arekkusu could deal with it. He can become more resistant to Fire if he does complete it, that would help since he doesn't want to get screwed over by his weapons and flames. The Parry skill could hurt if Arekkusu isn't pumped up enough, so this quest would certainly get him through this.

The weather started to freeze his blade, so Arekkusu made sure to swing it quickly so his flames could burst onto the sword again. This time of the year was great, the nice chilly weather in which every calls cold, but Arekkusu knew better and enjoyed it. Now for heat... well Arekkusu is used to it. He is basically fire now, heat doesn't bother him, snow doesn't bother him, does he not care about temperature anymore? Regardless, this was going to be a bit easy for him, fire beats ice anyday, that's a fact. Especially a grease fire, those won't be going anywhere with Arekkusu being a flame.

He then felt the presence of an enemy he wished to never see while he wasn't doing his research on it. The one enemy he wanted to learn more about, but when it comes when Arekkusu didn't want it to, he was really mad. It did a lot of things to his friends, and now it and all of it's kinds are going to die if they interrupt Arekkusu while he does important things, like this quest for example. Arekkusu couldn't see it coming however and it attacked him from behind. The snow blocked his view from seeing it slice him from behind, but now the element of surprise has been lost, now the two of them have a date, in battle of course.

ID: 5280  Bd: 4  Md: 10

Arekkusu: 41/48

Metal Player Eliminator Level 3: 30/30 (5 Base Damage)

The MPE was a lot faster and stronger than it's brothers that Arekkusu fought in the past, but Arekkusu wasn't going to hold back like he did with the others. The eliminators weren't threats to Arekkusu, just a little bit... weird. That was all he could thing of them, but that reason alone sparked his knowledge and wanting of knowledge on such beasts. They were insanely powerful, but not so rare now knowing that they exist. He actually hunts them down now.

Arekkusu ran at it as it stood there with its armor held high. Arekkusu then sliced through it without any question, but it returned the favor with an evenly painful amount of force. Nothing has struck at him so hard before. Not even Kiru hit him like this, whatever power was behind it made it much stronger than the average player. If Arekkusu isn't careful, he could die before he made it to the avalanche.

ID:5281  Bd: 9 (1+ 3 Phoenix Wing + 4 Long-Stright Sword + 1 Athletics +1 Crti+ 1 Bleed= 11 Dmg)  Md: 10

Arekkusu: 34/48

Metal Player Eliminator Level 3: 19/30 (Bleeding left for 1 more turn)

(Scan: 0/2)

The MPE was too fast for Arekkusu, it sliced at him once again and had him flying, some blood coming out from his body. Why was he losing so badly all of a sudden? He had no problems with the enemies before, but he can't handle something as small as this? What was going on? Arekkusu recovered and tried to sliced through the MPE, but it reacted just in time and caught him by the throat, then soon started to scan him, causing his screen to glow with green instantly. Arekkusu struggled to escape it's grasp, but it wouldn't even budge. Arekkusu was losing this battle badly.

ID:5287  Bd: 3  Md: 10

Arekkusu: 27/48

Metal Player Eliminator Level 3: 18/30 (Bleeding lifted)

Scan: 1/2

Arekkusu tried to resist, but the enemy scanned him quicker than normal, replacing its usual attack. Arekkusu analyzed the research though his mind, it read him faster than normal instead of attacking... Arekkusu didn't know what to do, but he luckily wung his blade at the MPEs arm and had it release Arekkusu. The MPE soon morphed into another person, Arekkusu had to be ready... but he wasn't ready for this surprise. The long red and pink hair, the pink clothing, the familiar eyes and equipment... it was... Kitty.

"You wonder why I have been missing don't you?" The Nega-Kitty said to Arekkusu. "It was all because of you. You left me to die in the hands of a bounty, I will never forgive you for that Arekkusu. I'm not missing because of you, I'm DEAD because of you!"

Arekkusu stepped back a little bit, he was scared now... he knew that it was a fake, but part of him wanted to believe that were the true Kitty, he wanted to talk to her again so desperately, but not like this. Not in an accusing way. But there it was... and Arekkusu fell for it.

"You're... dead...?" Arekkusu asked as the Nega-Kitty walked to him, the mind games continuing on from there.

"You just had to be there for yourself Arekkusu." Nega-Kitty said to Arekkusu, her words stinging him with every second that goes by. "Do I mean nothing to you? You are arrogant and you deserve nothing more than to rot in hell. If you think I will ever forgive you for all the selfish censored you pull off, you can bet your ass that you are going to be disappointed. Arekkusu... or rather Abner, I hate you so damn much, and I wish that you can rot in hell for all the things you have ever done to me!!!"

ID:5289  Bd: 7  Md: 7 (No hit, scan)

Arekkusu: 24/48

MPE: 9/30

The Nega-Kitty came towards Arekkusu with the blade pointed at him and it was ready to end his life. Arekkusu could only drop to the ground, he was rethinking his choices and wondered if he could've done better. He thought he did his best, but he realized that he couldv'e done much better, and he shed a tear as he realized that maybe Kitty was dead because of him, little did he know that that was very much a lie.

"There's... no... way..." Arekkusu said to himself trying to confortable. "I... didn't... why..,"

Arekkusu was spitting out a bunch of random words now, he couldn't even speak about it. He didn't know anymore, he has been broken, exposed to a danger that he can't avoid. He had to snap out of this trance before the Nega-Kitty could kill him. He was halfway down his health, it would only be a matter of time before he is actually dead.

ID:5380  Bd: 4  Md: 5

MPE: 9/30

Arekkusu then stood up from the ground, surprisingly he rose his blade up again. He felt the willpower to continue fighting, his sense of reality slowly getting to him. The Nega-Kitty just smiled, she was good at her job it seemed, she almost threw Arekkusu over the edge. She still walked to him, slowly though. He raised his blade up at her with fear in his eyes. Could he actually do it? He needed to kill this fake, but does he still have enough sanity to kill it? The Nega-Kitty hurt him badly. But he realized something though... they only appear while he is in a quest, and when he defeats them, he is sent to the exact location he needs to be in order to beat the quest. Hopefully it will ease his pain.

ID:5382  Bd: 1  Md:8-3=5 No hit

Metal Player Eliminator Level 3: 9/30

Arekkusu couldn't do it though, he didn't like the feeling of fighting a relic of Kitty. He bent onto his knees and hung his head down, letting the Negakitty get to him. She walked up to him, standing high and mighty in front of him. She put one foot on his back, not putting much force on it though, and that made Arekkusu shutter. His anger rose to such a state in which he could actually see past the illusion, and now he was going to play along.

"Its nothing personal at all Arekkusu." Negakitty said to Arekkusu with a sing song tune before she raised her blade, then she swung down at Arekkusu head. "At least, it won't be personal for me."

Arekkusu then did it. He quickly moved his arm fast enough to grab his blade and stab through the stomach of the fake. Arekkusu felt the weight released from his back, which then let him stand. An angry Arekkusu, now this was something you don't want to deal with. Arekkusu sliced quickly in fast blows over and over, tossing the fake with blood coming out of its mouth for every strike. Arekkusu went all out, pressure points to kickflips to face slicing, bloody attacks and all of it wrapped in the Arekkusu unhappy meal. He was done with this.

ID: 5561. Bd: 8. MD 9 loot 9

"Get...the...hell...AWAY!" Arekkusu exclaimed. The battle was most certainly over, but kept on slicing at the eliminator, and each slice only made him hunger for another. He kept on slicing at it until he kicked it too far out of range in which it shattered into data pieces before Arekkusu could run up to it to kill it. This was the end of the battle, but now Arekkusu was flaming, not just because of his sword, but he is straight up mad. He felt his body dissolve, he was being transported to the enemy, which sadly for it would have to deal with the punishment of what Arekkusu wanted to finish off.