(PP-F1) In the Dark of Night (Chuggs)

Chuggs did what he normally did. Walked outside alone, admiring the sky, thinking about what drove him into playing this game in the first place. What drove him into allowing himself to be trapped in this game of life. He didn't expect this at a-...*growl*....That was his stomach. Growling at the lack of food he had that day. Sighing, he made his way to the closest place to eat at the time. The diner. He smiled looking at the place, his stomach simply growled again. He walked in and sat down, simply here to sate his appetite. "Give me the cheapest thing you have to eat." Was all he said, waiting to see what it would actually be.

Chuggs glanced up at the man who sat himself down in front of him. Was he sitting there to rub how rich the meat he was eating in the poor teen's face? He wasn't particularly pleased thinking with that mindset and a growling stomach. "Can I help you sir?" He asked as politely as he could, although a few of his words came out with a little more venom then even he expected. He would need to fix that if he ever hoped to have a pleasant conversation with someone that pissed him off. Examining this brute of a man, he couldn't really describe why this guy would be playing a VRMMO, like, at all. He didn't seem the type to play them. Of course, he kept his questions to himself, his eyes dead set on the table.

Liam looked at the lad and smiled," How about I buy some meat. You look like the next frontliner." Liam raised his hand and waiter came and he order 2 legs of Lamb and smiled at the man. "Tell me are a man of philosophy... I enjoy a good pondering." He let out a thunderous laugh and the waiter slapped the meat in front them. Liam passed one of the legs to the boy ansmd began on the other. He looked up at the lad,and said," Are up for a debate?"

Chuggs looked at the meat placed in front of him. He wasn't sure what he should have done, but he didn't seem to interested in what the boy was saying until he brought up philosophy and debates. He looked up at the guy and smiled. "Yeah, I'm game. What did you want to debate then?" He asked curiously. Tonight could be a lot more interesting then he originally thought.