(OP-F4) I LOVE the Snow

Tyrius was sitting in the middle of a snow-filled forest, relishing every moment he was there. This forest brought back memories, more specifically the snow brought back memories. Tyrius pulled his sword out of it's sheathe and tossed it on the ground, figuring that he wouldn't be needing it anytime soon. He kept thinking about Tomoya, or Sousuke, or whatever his name was. He still believed they had all been playing some sort of sick joke on him.

Seeing as he was sitting on the ground, he extended his legs and flopped onto his back, getting more comfortable. "It's a pity that Tomoya isn't here, it's really nice today," he said, but flinched at the wording and said to himself, "he's probably out killing mobs with his other friends." Tyrius was hurt that they would try to say something like that to him. Enough of this, he thought angrily, I'm trying to relax not concern myself with others.Tyrius looked up at the branches that stuck out of the trees above him and watched a bird land on one of them.

This was all so life-like. If he didn't know better, he would have sworn this game was where he had always lived, and he wished it was. Watching the bird, which had a whitish underside, Tyrius saw it hop from branch to branch, chirping as it did so. Soon enough, it was joined by several other birds, and they eventually flew off in a flock. As he layed there, he pondered over what to do on such a fine day, and decided that, eventually, he would revisit the first floor.