(PP-F1) Meeting Someone New (Rolland & Celesmeh)

Rolland eyed Celes when he heard her say she was fluent in Italian, when he got to the location, and Rolland saw the shop, he walked in and saw that it was a traditional Italian restaurant. He pulled Celes seat out and pushed it in when she sat down, and a very butch man walked up, tan skin, hairy arms, a traditional Italian man, when he spoke this is what he heard. "Benvenuto al mio negozio, che cos'è che vuoi?" The man said as Rolland smiled, "Sì, vorrei il pollo Fettuccine Alfredo." He spoke in Italian, fluently as the man did, as the he nodded, and looked at Celes, "Che cos'è che vuoi?" He said, asking her what she wanted.

-Translations-

Benvenuto al mio negozio, che cos'è che vuoi?- Welcome to my shop, what is it you want? 

Sì, vorrei il pollo Fettuccine Alfredo- Yes, I would like the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.

Che cos'è che vuoi?- What is it that you want?

"Hrmmmm, penso che.. penso che vogio lo stesso, ho fame e ho bisogno delle fettuccine alfredo." She said with a smile. she was happy to relax, and this was her first time being able to speak italian with another person in game "Dove hai imparato a parlare italiano? o, da dove sei?" she asked curiously, wondering where the young man was from, to speak it so well.

Rolland smiled as he was surprised that Celes could speak Italian as well, "Ho imparato in Giappone, ho preso tre anni di corso di lingua straniera a parlarlo." He said to her, as he leaned back, and gazed at her with his sapphire blue eyes, as they slowly converted to the violet color, and he spoke. "Cosa bout you? Ti provengono da Italia?" He asked her, wondering if she did, or did she take the same road he did.

"Nono, non sona da Italia, sono da una isola nel caraibi. Ma tu sei da giappone?" se asked curiously, wondering if he had lived there all his life. "What about singing, when did you start? have you always loved it? I used to listen to some of your records a lot. They are really good.." Se said remembering that his band was one of the ones she had first listened to after arriving to japan. 

Rolland sighed as he leaned forward, "I've been in Japan all my life, so naturally, I would find my career the first year of my 7th grade year in school, I started at the age of 14." "It's not all it's cracked up to be, being a popstar isn't about singing all the time, you have to keep a slim fit and be a great dancer as well." He said as he looked at her, and blushed abit, happy that Celes was wanting to know about him, "But there are times that I wish I wasn't one, for one, there is people who know about me and being a popstar they can target my other band members, they all seem to ignore the people, but I know they hate it as much as I do." Rolland said tapping his finger as the food finally arrived, and he put his hands together and said a prayer in Japanese and then picked his fork up and stabbed the first chicken he saw. And a smile came across his face and he sighed, "This is a nice change, to bad Prim isn't here." He said with a sigh and the looked at Celes, "What about you, you said the Caribbean islands is where your from, tell me about that." He said to her, wanting ti know more.

Celes smiled at rolland, he was cute, almost innocent. "I was born on an island in the caribbean, as we continued along my family moved a lot, my father was military. but eventually, my mother and him split up, so i ended up in japan with her, and began to study. anyway, thats pretty much how i got stuck here." She smile,d wanting to hide maggie. No her love, she would keep close, he didnt need to know, yet. He had just met her, and if later she trusted him, she would say it. 

Rolland frown came on when she mentioned a mother and father, "You must be happy to see them when you can, my mother left me and my siblings when Memelia only four, and my father died a year later in a car accident." "I took my brother and sister to live at my grandparents house, they heard about my mother leaving, and my fathers death and took use three in." "Thats about the time when I started getting into my music career." He said as a tear came across his eyes, wiping it away he smiled, "But it's okay, I don't have to feel alone, I got a good friend like you here to help me Celes." He said, bottling down his sadness and putting on a happy face as he ate some mroe of his food and sipped on the water that was at the table, as he spoke yet again. "So... where do you want to go after this, I mean I really like swimming but is there any place here that sells swimming gear?" He asked her, knowing full well that it was possible to go swimming here in SAO, but the items for it were abit harder to find.

• 2 weeks later...

Any of the clothes shops sell swimming gear! we can stop on the way down to the lower floors yeah?, why dont you finish eating up!" she smiled as she continued to devour her food. She was excited, she loved swimming, and she looked good in a bathing suit. She was ready to go out and have fun. 

(OOC IM BACK )

Rolland finished up his food and paid for it as well as he stood up and pushed his seat in he walked over to Celes and held ouy his hand, "Shall we then?" He said to her, as his sapphire eyes gleamed, he was ready to go, he gave Celes a smile. "How bout you lead the way to one, I bet you know all the best shops to find swim suits and stuff like that." He said to her, as his hand was still extended out, and he was now waiting for Celes to take it and lead him to a clothing shop that she felt the best to shop in.

Celes took his hand and led him to the nearest shop, a few streets away "here! Look these are the shops!" She smiled as she walked in, different clothes lined the walls in every colour and fashion. The cloth textures clinging to them as they passed. " Aaaaalright! Take your pick hot stuff!" She said, motioning to the walls. She waited for Rolland to react, she enjoyed his blush.

When Rolland got to the store after Celes guided him, and she took him inside, as he looked around, Celes called him hot stuff and he smiled, a blush appeared over his face. "You are not half bad looking yourself Celes." He said suddenly, and he placed his hand over his mouth and turned his head *IDIOT!!!* *Why'd you go and say that?!* *Now she thinks your going to be hitting on her.* He yelled in his head as he turned his head slightly, trying to hide his face from her, not sure if she took his words correctly, but to the matter. Rolland quickly adverted his eyes away and then looked over the trunks, trying to avoid eye contact with Celes, afraid of his blush coming back, as he picked a few and looked them over.