[PP-F4] Merry Christmas! (Pyro) [COMPLETE]

He smiled when she punched his arm. "No problem." As he heard her story, he laughed. "Really? You did that? No wonder they call you Pyro then. Fire.. He looked up at Pyro in her last comment. "Games used to be a way to escape reality to some, including myself sometimes. I just never imagined making it my own reality..." he smiled, then walked over to her. "Anyway, what do you want for Christmas?

Pyro tapped her chin in thought. She shrugged. "I just want to be with people I'm close to, really. Presents aren't really important." She looked Raeyliff in the eyes. "Though I do happen to look good in red, black or purple." She winked and smiled. "Well then how about I ask you the same question. What does the great Raeyliff wish to receive?"

"Hm? I'm really glad I met you too. You're a really fun person to be around, Pyro." he smiled and then looked at the tree. After a while, he looked back at Pyro "Well, I have to go and run some errands, go back to Floor 1 to warm up a bit and so, maybe buy some stuff and visit some shops. I'll see you later!" He smiled, walking away.