[OP-F1] Death Game

Jenny sat at the Town of Beggining's main gate. She didn't like crying, but after learning the horrible truth about what Sword Art Online really is, she felt completely helpless. She used her sleeve to wipe away some tears and then she knealed down to the ground. "Please... I don't want to die..." She bit her lower lip and stood up again, sprinting off into town with her eyes blured with tears. 'So many people have already commited suicide, there really is no hope...'

Keith was walking down one of the many alley-ways of the Town Of Beginings, looking for gear at the many stands. He examined some knives and continued to wander through the market, hearing the sound of sprinting coming his way. Keith looked up in confusion. "What in the wo-?" He was interupted as a girl collided into him at top speed, knocking them both over.

Keith scratched his head and glanced at Jenny. "I'm alright, and you?" He said, dusting off his clothes and standing up. He looked over at Aria and said, "I was just wondering around looking for something to happen, and then it hit me." He said, motioning to Jenny.

As Rage came out of the door of a nearby inn, he wore his black cloak that looked somewhat similar to his usual black clothing attire, he started walking down till he saw 3 people chatting, he noticed one of them and walked past them, his hood came off and in sight of Aria, he kept walking slowly into the darkness.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

as he opened the door of the Inn down one of the crowded merchant alleys he heard a collision of two bodies. Takuto closed the door behind him and headed for the sound deciding he will try to get a better longsword.

He approaches a group who he suspected were the noise's origin and seen one crying. Takuto knew it was over the The anouncement of S.A.O's true nature, he himself had cried himself to sleep.

" are you ok....Jenny?", He said seeing her player name over her head.

Jenny stood and wiped the tears off her face. "Yeah, I'm feeling better." She then turned to face the boy she had bumped into and tried to apologize. "I'm really sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going..." She was distracted by some of the details this boy had. According to what this other girl said, he fought on front lines and his name was Keith. Keith seemed to be a fairly attractive, with silver eyes and dark blue hair. Jenny blushed and tried to cover up her small interest in his looks. "I'm Jenny, and you're Keith?" She said, reaching out a hand for a shake.

Keith shook her gentle hand and then used it to pull her off the ground. "Jenny... That's a beautiful name." He said with a smile. "And was that Rage I saw? You probably woudln't know him, Jen, but he's an aquaintece of mine. I should go see if he's alright."