[PP-F9] Dragon Time? (Arekkusu Sepera)

Clarence was bored. He didn't really have much to do all day, even though it was almost Christmas. I almost have all my shopping done. Raeyliff is horrible to shop for... Clarence thought to himself as he looked for something on Floor 9. As Clarence was roaming the center of the town, a info broker's voice caught his attention. "....Dragon Boss..." Is all Clarence could hear. Clarence turned around suddenly and ran to the Broker. "Give me some info on the dragon boss you were talking about please."

A little poorer but with information about a Dragon Field boss on this Floor. Clarence was ready to work. Now just to find some to go with. Clarence set up a sing up sheet in the center of town for anyone to party with him to take on this field boss.

Arekkusu looked at the piece of paper, it caught his attention mainly because of the large text on it. And also it meant that there was something to do, because like usual, Arekkusu was bored. Arekkusu was about to duel some, he was bored. He indirectly killed someone, he was bored. He fought a giant snowman, he fought a fake version of his girlfriend, he was bored. The player it came from was exactly the same level as Arekkusu. Apparently the player needs help with some sort of Dragon boss, then left his username to Pm. So no spamming players would pm him for pranks l, Arekkusu ripped the paper off of the post and flicked his finger through the messages. He then pmed the player who requested the help.

Arekkusu then waited in the center of the town for the player to arrive, either that or he waited for a reply on his messanger. The crowds weren't heavy at all since this was the ninth floor, so finding Arekkusu shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Clarence didn't have to wait long for a reply. A loud BOP alerted Clarence that he got a message. Clarence msiled lightly and opened up the message. He read through it and sent a reply to the man fast.. "Okay, I'll meet you in the center of townClarence replied to the man. Clarence sat up from his uncomfortable bench he was sitting on for a while and headed to the center of town. The heat of the floor was starting to get to him so he put on some light wear as he approached the center. "Hey, you wanted to team up for the field boss?" Clarence asked the man, making sure that it was him.

"Yeah." Arekkusu said to the man that came. They may have been the same level, but Arekkusu was younger and it seemed that the player was most certainly a legend, an older player who have met the players that no longer are in the game. Like Keith, who had returned from wherever the missing players. Arekkusu was proud to be the sane level as this man. He unsheathed his blade with respect. "I'll be fighting the dragon with you. My name is Arekkusu. Tell me what I need to know about the dragon."

Clarence saw the man in-front of him and saw that he was younger than him. A very strong player but some one who isn't as experienced as Clarence. "You're right to the point, I like you." Clarence gives a light smile to the player. This will go better than expected. "Okay, so the dragon is in a cave under a volcano. It has some where from 50 to 100 health points, and does 2 base damage. Given our levels this shouldn't be to terribly difficult but I'm not sure how good the info will hold up. So just be prepared for anything unpredicted." Clarence said and warned the man named Arekkusu. "I'm Clarence obviously."

"50-100..." Arekkusu said a bit disappointed, it wasn't any different from the bosses he solos recently. His Phoenix Blade was with him and it flamed when it heard of the dragon. It was his relic, nothing could replace it. "Allow me to tell you my stats. I inflict 9 damage as base damage. The highest amount of damage I can inflict at a time is 15 damage. I also have an evasion stat of 3. I also have a bleed effect of 1 as well. That's about it, not that I plan to use my scarf in this battle. It only gives me 1 damage mitigation."

"Oh well uh umm... yeah my stats? Well I do uh 4 damage per hit. My loot is increased by 3. And, my damage mitigation is 1..... Yeah I don't really have high stats...." Clarence mumbled, almost embarrassed by his low stats. "Haven't really been out and about in a while and no one to really party with, I don't really like going by myself into the world." Clarence mumbled again."Its this way if you are ready to go." Clarence told Arekkusu as he began to lead the man to the volcanic cave where the dragon is.

Arekkusu didn't care about the quality of the stats of the man, he was a good man and he had Arekkusu to help him. Besides, loot is a great thing, and Arekkusu never planned to increase his loot, so to have someone that can do that for him made things all the better. The man was nice to Arekkusu, so Arekkusu will allow him to breathe about that topic.

"Don't worry" Arekkusu said as he walked alongside the man with his coat flowing in the fiery wind. It was his source of speed, the illusionist coat. He had to say though that even is he defeated a level 37 player in a duel, Arekkusu knew that if he was too cocky, he could die by someone much more humble and powerful. That's why Arekkusu stays humble, even when he has a right to brag. "You are a good person, I don't care about how bad you think your stats are. You could have nothing and I'd still help you anyways."

Clarence smiles as the man reassures him. At least he doesn't care about my stats. "So, considering we are going to be walking for a while. How about we talk. What are you doing for Christmas? I know that I have to go shopping for my friend Raeyliff. Got presents for everyone else. How about you? You buying gifts for anyone?" Clarence asked the man with a smile. I wonder if he knows anyone that I know. He may know Raeyliff, I've only known Raeyliff for a couple days now..

"There is one person I am getting a gift for, I don't have enough Col to get all my friends a present." Arekkusu said a little bit sad, but there are just some things he can't control. "Its a sword for my girlfriend. She is very special, a low lower leveled than I am, so I want to give her something powerful and valuable to me. A perfect sword, I just hope she will like it. And what about you, is there someone special in your life?"

"Ah well your girl friend is a lucky girl." Clarence says with a light laugh. "Oh someone special in my life? I thought there would be a time that there would be, but he is gone now... so yeah no one really in my life at the moment." Clarence says, slight depression creeping into his voice. "Anyways, sorry that got depressing.." Clarence apologizes with fake happiness. " So how did a level 19 like yourself become so strong? Must have some amazing equipment. Needless to say, I don't really have anything special for equipment." Clarence asks, trying to get a happier subject going.

Arekkusu looking at his flaming sword, straightened his dark coat, then he replied confidently.

"Connections." Arekkusu said. "People build me, I am built by them as well as I build them as well. My friends and in all improve together so that by the end of the game we could see each other in the real world, once again, together. We all help each other, like my blacksmith friends, they give me awesome weapons, my tailor friends, they give me good clothes, my chef friends, always giving me the best gourmet meals. I give them monster grenades, we all improve together because we have a goal, and I guess that's what I have this gear... I didn't try doing this alone"

"Ah, yeah. I don't really know many people. There is Zelrius, who is a Tailor. I'm an Alchemist. Daeron is a blacksmith, but we aren't on best of terms. And that's about it. I actually only have starter equipment, surprising how I've gotten this far." Clarence mumbles, hating his lack of equipment. Clarence walked along side Arekkusu toward the Volcano. "Its in sight now. I'm guessing you are prepared for this battle." Clarence said with a light smile, happy to get this going.

Arekkusu blade roared with flames intensifying all over the place. It was ready for the battle. Arekkusu then saw a bird somehow flying through this intense fire environment. It was small and cute, but resilient in order to make it this way, it landed on his blade without even getting burned by its flames. Arekkusu was surprised with whatever this bird was. A few seconds later, it flew into the air jumped on Arekkusus shoulder as it placed itself there. The bird was very strong, what was it? Arekkusu didn't have the time to find out bow, he was about to engage in combat. Arekkusu Nuzzled the back of the birds head with his finger, which caused it to chirp happily. It then flew into the air as it left a trail of fire behind its tail, not because it was burning up, but because it was actually made of fire. And it seems like Arekkusu made a new friend because it hovered over his head like a guardian.

"I think I am ready." Arekkusu said as he pointed his blade t

Forward. It can't be too hard a battle with the two possibly three of them.

A loud roar could be heard from in front of them as they approached the cave. "Here we go." Clarence muttered as the two, and the bird, approached the cave. Hope this will be easy... would hate to die to a dragon, well it could be cool way to go. Clarence tohught as he drew his dagger and got ready to attack. A louder roar could be heard as a large beast slowly approached them. Clarence looked up at the dragon in front of him and saw the size of the thing. "Dang he is huge." Clarence muttered as he got into a fighting stance.

Clarence: 41/41

Arekkusu: 41/41

(Possible bird):

Dragon: 100/100

Arekkusu really didn't think the dragon would be too hard to deal with. For one thing, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. The bird then appeared on Arekkusu shoulder once again, in which he picked up the bird and handed it to Clarence. Arekkusu then relaxed his muscles, breathed in deep, then blurred into the air as he ran. The dragon shot a ball of fire at Arekkusu, who sliced through the fireball with his blade alone, which was designed to mimic and deflect fire. However, the flames didn't let him get close to the dragon, Arekkusu needed Clarence to do something. Arekkusu went behind Clarence as the biex jumped back onto Arekkusu head. "Switch!"

I'd:5564. Bd:2. MD:6-3 Eva=3

Arekkusu: 48/48 (signature explains)

Dragon:100/100

"Got it!" Clarence called out and charged at the Dragon a head, hoping to finish this quick and easily. Clarence raised his dagger and charged at the beast, hoping to hit it.

ID: 5584 BD: 4 (Miss).

Clarence charged at the Dragon, but it already say him coming. Clarence saw it slowly turn to him and shoot a fire blast at him. Clarence ducked and rolled out of the way, the blast striking the ground hard. That was close Clarence thought as he hoped up from the ground and went to Arekkusu. "This wont be that easy.

Arekkusu: 48/48 (signature explains)

Arekkusu was about to try again, but the bird flew ahead of him and way faster than Arekkusu could ever run. It neatly dodged the fire balls headed its way, bug what did it plan to do? His question was answered fairly quickly as the bird spun, making itself a giant ball of fire. It hit the dragon and knocked it back... But there was no damage done to the dragon. Arekkusu had a screen in front of him in red saying that Beast Tamers are unavailable. Arekkusu had no idea what that meant, bug it was probably bad. The bird returned back to the finger of Arekkusu.

ID:5585. Bd: 5. MD: 7-3

Arekkusu: 48/48

Clarence:41/41