{OP-F1} True Colors

Atma sat on the corner of a street in the Starting City with nothing but his initial clothing from the start of the game. His hair, normally ragged and everywhere, was all neatly pushed to one side, making his hair look like it was short on one side and long on the other. As he say there, he spoke a prayer, begging for a path to take in life. "Lord. please hear my words... I'm lost, I've nowhere to go. Please, direct me to have a purpose..."

London was walking down the streets, gazing down at the ground as usual. His rapier swaying as he walked, it made little no noise as did his footsteps. He was thinking. Thinking and constructing little poems in his head. Stratagems and day dreaming. They say an idle man is the devil's playfellow. If thats true, London and Satan are well acquainted. He continued to walk through the streets, looking back and forth occasionally to see if anyone might be running, he didn't want to have another collision with a player, those were beginning to annoy him. He looked forward again, the streets were rather desolate, only baring a few players and a couple on npcs. I must in near the back of the city... London thought, they haven't gotten far enough into Aincrad to actually have pretty much every human player move onto a floor besides the first one, the starting city was still rather populated, but London wandered off towards a near empty street it would seem.

Eventually, he felt like no answer was going to come, and adjusted his hair back to normal. Re-equipping his equipment, he turned around and saw, lo and behold, his buddy Sindon. Atma jumped to his feet and ran at the man, yelling, "Hey! Sindon! What's up?" As he approached, he slowed down to a stop, and bounced up and down in place for no particular reason.

London heard an all to familiar voice and froze, standing completely erect now, closing his eyes for a second as if that would make him disappear. He reopened them and Atma was bouncing in front of him. He sighed a bit. "Hi...I'm fine, thank you. Yourself?" London was trying to be polite. He settled and he rested his hand on his rapier, his visage returning to it's grim state. He sized Atma up quickly, looking him up and down for a split second. He seemed to have a better sword than the default, possibly uncommon, it's quality wasn't shimmering like a perfect and it didn't look rare. His armor did however look out of the ordinary, he could see himself in the reflection of the armor. He seems to have a great deal of energy...like two other people I know....I shouldn't think about him...or her for that matter. It only brings back bitter memories for one and worry for the other.

Atma nodded as Sindon asked how he was doing and said in a voice just under normal volume, "I'm fine I guess. I was just praying, but it won't help, so I moved on... that is, talking to you." As he spoke, his mood seemed to return to that of a normal person, and he started blushing when he remembered the song he sang, "Hey, I've been thinking. Remember how I sang that song... for you... in front of all those people? Well, I'm sorry about that," he looked down at the ground and said apologetically, " I don't know why I did that, and I am immensely sorry about my behavior." He took several steps back to give Sindon some space, and said, "What have you been doing today?"

London was a bit surprise by Atma's apology, he certainly didn't expect it. "It's fine, don't worry about it." he began. "I agree that praying won't do anything but may I ask what about? As for what I've been doing, currently I just visited my friend's smithy. Besides that, just thinking, practicing, training, and thinking of new strategies." London noticed Atma's shifts in mood, personally, he'd be embarrassed too if he did the same and would apologies to the person he sang it for, although, London doesn't sing. London drummed the pommel of his rapier a bit with his left hand, occasionally hitting his thumb against it like someone who was slapping a bass guitar.