[SP-F1] Material Gathering

(ID 5612)

Akane wandered the fields of floor one, looking for a suitable enemy to fight, and couldn't help but admire just how nice of a day it was. After several more minutes of wandering, Akane found himself standing face to face with a boar. Drawing his sword, he said with obvious pleasure, "Now, you will give me what I need." With that, he ran at the boar and swung his sword, cutting through the boar's body before ripping the blade out and kicking it away (1 base + 1 weapon skill + 2 crit = 4 dmg). The boar snorted with obvious rage and charged him. Akane easily sidestepped it's attack and prepared himself for his next attack.

Akane 5/5

Boar 1/5

(ID 5613)

Akane stepped in towards the boar and landed another deadly blow (1 base + 1 weapon skill + 2 crit = 4 dmg), but not before the boar successfully gored him with its tusks (1 base + 1 crit = 2 dmg). Akane stepped back and watched the boar explode into fragments before turning around to face another boar which had made its way over to Akane.

Akane 3/5

Boar 1 Dead

Boar 2 5/5

(ID 5614)

This time, the boar landed the first strike, but only did minimal damage to Akane (1 dmg). Akane lunged in close and ran his sabre through the boar, cleaving its health in two (1 base + 1 weapon skill + 1 crit = 3 dmg). He laughed and giggled as the boar staggered away, but his attention snapped to his own health as he saw how low it had gotten. He stepped back and prepared for any attack that may come, knowing that his life depended on it.

Akane 2/5

Boar 1 Dead

Boar 2 2/5

(ID 6027)

Akane staggered back as the boar charged at him, coming in contact with his sword, which he used to stop it dead in it's tracks. And while Akane wasn't damaged, neither was the boar. He grunted in anger and kicked it away so as to avoid quick retaliation. Akane looked at his health bar and swore, knowing that if this battle did not end soon, he would surely die.

Akane 2/5

Boar 2/5

(ID 6029)

Akane uttered a growl, executing a front flip and splitting the boar in two, straight down the middle. As the boar exploded into fragments, he smiled and felt really good, until he got no materials.. Sheathing his sword, Akane turned and made his way towards the Starting City, which sat in the distance. As he walked, he started to speak to himself, "Hey, Akane, how are you doing? Oh me? I'm fine? And you?" This continued for several minutes, until Akane got bored.