(PP-F1) Another Redhead? (Sir Alonne & Akane- The Red)

A luscious vivid sight, a young man walking about the floor of the Town of Beginnings, his emerald green eyes glancing at all the female players near him. His crimson colored red hair blazing through the the air, his eyes cool and calm as he strutted through the streets. Walking at his normal speed walking pace as he gazed up at the sky, a blue clear sky is what he saw as he then looked ahead and began walking again. His clothing elegant as he picked them out to be, a men's fashion blue blazer, a pair of midnight blue dress pants, and is favorite pair of black leather combat boots. A sword was strapped o the back of his waist, one that not may saw, it was a Flyssa, a weapon from old age, used to cut through armor like it was paper due to the weapons design. It was a rather elegant weapon, and one that came to love seeing as he sat down at the fountain, and began eating a piece of bread, on he had as he was walking through the plaza, as he nommed on the bread, he sipped some water as well, both his items that he pulled out of his inventory.

-Starter Weapon-

One Handed Curved Sword: Flyssa (With Scabbard)

-Cloth clothing-

Chest: Men's Fashion Blazer (Blue) 

Legs: Men's Fashion Pants (Midnight Blue) 

Feet: Men's Combat Boots (Black Leather)

-Lost Items-

1 bread

1 water

Akane had been searching for another player to befriend for some while now, and when he saw a rather stylish looking red haired player that looked a few years older than Akane, he jumped at the opportunity. Akane approached the man, noticing the food in his hand, and said in a friendly voice, "Hello there! How are you on this fine day?" As Akane waited for a response, he assessed the man's appearance, and couldn't help but admit that he may just have the most style of any player ever. Akane looked his own simple white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and what appeared to be lace-less red sneakers. He smiled at his odd appearance as he thought about it.

Alonne looked up to hear a voice as he had his bread in his mouth and pulled it out, "Ciao amico, rather well in fact, how is yours good sir?" He asked the man, as his Italian accent came through, and his auto translator translating the to words he spoke, Ciao and amico to the default language as Ciao was hello and amico was friend. The bubble above his head saying the original language was Italian and Alonne looked at the young mans clothing before him and smiled, "You seem to be in your relaxation clothing, well today is rather nice to relax." He said as his voice was light and yet still masculant, as his vivid red hair danced in the wind, and his Emerald green eyes stared at this young man before him.

Akane grinned when the man mentioned relaxation clothing, and said with a touch of shame, "This-this is my standard clothing..." Akane couldn't help but want to verbally admire the man in front of him, but refrained from doing so. As he stood there, Akane attempted to look majestic himself, but only had his hair blown in front of his face. Brushing it back into place, he said to the player, "What are you doing on such a nice day, besides watching women?" He cracked a grin and held up his hands in a gesture that indicated it was a joke.

Alonne looked at the man, "Really, those are your standard, well clothes are clothes I suppose, and to answer your question I am not just looking at the women here." "I am also looking at a young man in front of me, a building, a cloud, I am looking at all things, but most of all, I am looking for my future here." He said to the young man before him, as he used his mind games trick he uses n his patients back at Harvard and spoke again, "The names Sir Alonne, but Alonne is fine." He said as he stood up, being only 5'10 wasn't too good for him, but he held out his hand and looked at the man before him, waiting for him to shake his had.