(SP-F1) <<Blade of Dreams>>

Hair blazing through the the air, his eyes cool and calm as he strutted through the streets. Walking at his normal speed walking pace as he gazed up at the sky, a blue clear sky is what he saw as he then looked ahead and began walking again. His clothing elegant as he picked them out to be, a men's fashion blue blazer, a pair of midnight blue dress pants, and is favorite pair of black leather combat boots. A sword was strapped o the back of his waist, one that not may saw, it was a Flyssa, a weapon from old age, used to cut through armor like it was paper due to the weapons design. It was a rather elegant weapon, and one that came to love seeing as he sat down at the fountain, and began looking up at the sky, as it was rather nice out today.

-Starter Weapon-

One Handed Curved Sword: Flyssa (With Scabbard)

-Cloth clothing-

Chest: Men's Fashion Blazer (Blue) 

Legs: Men's Fashion Pants (Midnight Blue) 

Feet: Men's Combat Boots (Black Leather)

As Sir Alonne yawned and looked forwards, he crossed his arms together and looked about as he saw a few players with seemly nicer weapons than him, as he saw one, and walked up to her and smiled. "Hiya miss blue eyes, mind telling me where you got that nice dagger there?" He asked the blonde haired blue eyes beauty, as she looked up and saw his red hair and emerald green eyes and she blushed abit. "You can get one made by a NPC named SAI at the end of the road here, just be sure to listen to her and do as she asks." "By mister emerald eyes." She said happily a ran off to her friends not too far from him and he smiled, "Emerald eyes, eh, well I do say that is a nice nickname." "Okay now to the shop that girly told me about, ah there it is." He the first half as he shook his head and slapped his two hands to his cheeks and playfully and then began walking towards the store as he got to the store. He took a breathe in, as the girl said it was a her, so Sir Alonne had to to prepare for a female blacksmith, with a deep breathe he opened the door and walked into the forge.

As Alonne entered the forge he looked around, trying to find the person called SAI, he then spoke, his voice rather light and yet mature at the same time, "CIao?" "Is anyone here?" He said hello in Italian first and then spoke in English as he then saw a little girl walk out from behind a a door near the counter and he walked up. "Hello, I heard you make weapons and I was looking for a new One-Handed Curved Sword to have, think you can make it?" He asked her as she smiled, "Hiya, it's nice to meetcha my name is SAI, and yes I can make your weapon, but I need a few things done before e can start." The little girl said as Alonne crossed his arms and leaned his body abit, his waist now tilted as he listened to SAI.

"First off, welcome to my shop, I'm SAI, and I make weapons, but mine are different, I make them but you get them for free if you bring me the materials for the weapon." "Now lets begin, you want a curved sword, what kind, I need details please." She said as Alonne pulled a sheet near him and a quill, and he began writing some things on the paper and then handed it to her, "That's much better than trying to explain it all." He said as the weapons description and and photo was there, and in exquisite detail as well, hoping that the girl named SAI could make the weapon for him.

Item: The Red Queen
Item Type: Großes Messer (lit. Great Knife) [One-Handed Curved Sword]

Quality: Uncommon
Shop: (SP-F1) <<Blade of Dreams>>

Description: A silver like curved sword, with a long blade, the whole blade is forged from a single slab of metal and is elegantly made, having a blood red leather strap wrapped around the handle.  It has an ornately single etched base, and appears to be modeled after the German Großes Messer (lit. "Great Knife"), but its most unique feature is that it has been specially customized with a motorcycle-like gear shift which, when pulled greatly increases the power of its blows. This system, known as "Exceed" as Sir Alonne calls it., making the Red Queen nearly impossible for anyone but Sir Alonne to wield. +1 Damage 

Photo:  

devil-may-cry-red-queen-sword-of-nero.jp

As SAI looked at the weapons details and information she was in awe from it, "I... yes I can make it, but I need some really good ore for it, I need 1080 steel slabs if you want me to make it, 1080 steel is considered the ideal ore type for sword crafting." "You can find it here, let me mark it for you on your map." She said as she sent him the information via HUD, and he saw the point marked in dark red and then he looked back to as she began speaking again. "I need at least 3 or more slabs of it, more would be nice, but three is all I will need minimally." She said to him as he smiled and then spoke, "Thank you SAI, I am Sir Alonne, I will bring you the ore you asked for. arrivederci SAI." He said to her, his translator above his head doing it's thing and making it the natural language SAI spoke and he set off to find the 1080 Steel Ore slabs like SAI asked him to get.

As Alonne left the shop and walked the plaza, he looked at his inventory and saw that there was two added items in it, that had a attachment on them, saying this, "Hope this helps you with mining, with care SAI, PS. Keep them as their yours." He sighed as he gave a chuckle, "Oh SAI, thank you." Alonne said as entered the field and wandered it following the path the map marker what was given to him my SAI, Alonne kept his eyes on the map and the road at the same time, till he found the cavern and looked about. *Wait... this is it?* He thought as he looked at the entrance and was rather human built and he realized it, *Duh it's a NPC ran mine.* He thought as this was why she sent him here as this was probably the only place to fine the 1080 Steel Ore, Alonne entered the miens mouth and looked in, seeing torches and old fashion lamps littering the place. And with that he walked in, trekking trough the tunnel that he was walking him, as he kept his mini map up, just in case he needed to make a made dash to run away.