[PP-F4] I do what I want.

Shanok woke up in the backroom of his shop after what seemed like months of sleep. He tried to get up but fell to the floor instead. Ugh, this is annoying... he thought as he tried to get up again, succeeding in doing so this time. He stretched and yawned as he looked around the room. He then quickly opened up his friends list and messaged his good friend Clarence.

Hey, are you up yet? If you are, come join me at my shop on the fourth floor

After sending the message, he opened his inventory and equipped his gear, he was now battle-ready.

Clarence was bored and walking around the Fourth floor. He was on that floor because he was sitting at his shop, hoping someone would come by, with no luck. So now, Clarence was bored and sluggishly walking around the floor. Clarence looked up when he heard a BOP from his messages. I wonder who sent me a mes- SHANOK! Clarence stared blankly at the message, surprised to hear from his friend. For a long time, like a REALLY long time, Clarence thought A: Shanok was dead, or B: Shanok removed him from his friends list. But Clarence didn't care, he ran to Shanok's shop as fast as he could, almost busting down the door. "Would it have killed you to message!" Clarence was pissed but happy to see Shanok, not seeing him for what seemed like years. I wonder where you have been.....

Shanok heard the door open and so he walked to his shop's main room, in which he had items for sale on display. As he comes into the room, he sees his friend, waiting for him while sitting on one of the only chairs in the shop. "Hey Clarence, long time no see! Sorry for the room being so cold... Well, I guess you're used to it, your shop is also on this floor." he says as he walks up to his friend. "So, I had in mind for us to go hunting, and maybe meet up with other guys, if you know who I'm talking about" he said as he opened the door that led outside. "Come on, we're heading out!" he added as he left the Feather Forge.

"Where have you been!" Clarence practically yells but follows him out. Clarence was very excited to see Shanok again but was pissed with these non-answering things. Clarence still followed out of the shop. "And who will we be joining? Zelrius, Daeron, Keith?" Clarence was ready to get going. Still agitated with no answers but he will get to that later. Clarence followed Shanok around, not even knowing where they are going. "So where are we going?" Clarence asked Shanok as they traveled around the snowy floor. .

As Clarence and him were walking towards the teleportation plaza Shanok heard him mention the name Daeron. "Wait, did you really think I'd invite that guy? Last time I saw him was on a recording crystal... You know... when he was killing someone?" he said. "But, back to the topic on hand, yes, I was thinking of inviting Keith and Zelrius" he added as he pulled up his menu and went in the message tab. "There you go, sent a message to Zelrius and Keith" he said as he closed his menu. "Let's wait for them at the teleportation plaza" he said to Clarence.

Keith hopped out of a tree, holding a cat in his arms as he handed it to an old woman. A message saying 'Quest Complete!' Popped up as he did so. "Alright Granny Smith. I got your cat of of the tree. Now be sure to take your pills every morning, afternoon, and evening. You'll be fine." Keith said as the old lady accepted the cat. "Have you met my daughter? She's about your age. I think you two should date." Granny Smith said, patting Keith's shoulder. "Granny... This is the third time you've told me... And, I'm 17. She's 55. I think I'll need to pass again." Keith said with a chuckle, scratching the back of his neck. He then got a little alert with a PM from Shanok, Keith's owl-fetish friend. "Huh... Wonder what this could be. Guild stuff, I bet." Keith said with a sigh, putting two fingers in his mouth and whistling. Keith was very impatient, and he had a short attention span as well. Normally meetings didn't go over well with him. Heck, did you see the Floor 8 Raid meeting thread? Yeesh.

At the sound of his whistling, a small cat-like creature darted out from the tree and scurried up Keith's leg, under his vest, and perched onto his shoulder, yipping excitedly and licking his cheek. Keith laughed a little and pat the creature. "Easy there, Ruby! Ready to head out of here?" Ruby nodded as Keith turned back to Granny Smith. "Gotta go. Later, Granny! I'll help ya save your cat next week!" He said, lifting one foot and then running off towards the town. Seeing as how he was in Floor 3 as of now, he needed to get to the warp gate to head to the frosty Floor 4. He ran through the large fields and then dashed through the gates of the town. He slid to a halt and then straightened up, walking into the portal gate. "Floor 4." He said, as blue light swallowed his figure, the visual world shifting in front of his eyes to a more snowy town. "Alright, now to find the place they're at..."