(SP-F1) <<EaL>> Road to Artisan

*A profession, a job, hmm... well to be frank Alchemist seems nice but...* Alonne was looking over the mission he heard about, as a few players told him about it, as Alonne did want to help players in anyway possible. Alchemist dealed with medicine, which was part of his major, but there were other Professions to pick, and he didn't want to try something everyone was doing. There were plenty of Blacksmiths, and other ones, then there was one he looked at, *Hmm... Artisan, wait... how many Artisans are there?* Alonne smiled as he looked up the Shop info's, there practically was none, only a few were in the world of Aincrad, and he chuckled, "Well I know what I am going to be." He said and then got up, thinking about what the players told him, the NPC and the Profession he wanted to take up, and he had a wonderful time to get this profession as he wandered the floor as he looked for a Artisan NPC.

-Flash Back-

-Player 1-

"Yeah there's a mission that you take to get a job, its called a profession in SAO, just find a NPC and talk to them and they'll give you the down low man.

-Player 2-

"Yeah, me and Nathan here got our shop open I work on leather works and he makes he armor and weapons, were perfect together, you should really try to find one you want though, bye bye mister.

• 2 weeks later...

As Alonne was now walking around the town, he was hoping to find an Artisan NPC to help him out, though he could have gone with an Alchemist, but he thought making pretty jewelry would get him some props with the ladies. He rubbed his head and chuckled, "Well guess I should get started... oh look theres a NPC." He said to himself as he saw a NPC waving his hand at a few players, and he walked up to it and looked at the female NPC and spoke. "Hello there, mind telling me what profession you have, by chance do specialize in the Artisan area?" He asked the blonde haired blue eyes woman as she spoke. 

-NPC-
"Hello there, yes I do by chance have the Artisan profession as mine, are you interested in becoming one?"

She asked Alonne as he smiled, "Thats right, I am wanting to become one, by chance could you assist me?" He asked this being of zeros and ones to aid him, he knew her programming would let her agree. As he saw her head nod at him, as he suspected, the programming was set to help players, and this wasn't a surprise to him, as he listened to her, he learned that he must collect certain Materials to gain the profession. He also heard her saw he needed to bring back some animal bones, something to help him start out in, nothing too hard for him to begin with. So with his information gained he turned and began walking out of the plaza as he held a slip of paper the NPC gave him, "Lets see, she want's me to bring back 4 pieces of bone, she didn't say what kind but okay." With that he began walking into the fields, as he would take one weaker more easier foes like the Boars, as now he looked at the gates, his hair dancing in the wind a his Emerald eyes sparkling in the wind.