[SP – F1]Boot & Loot (Completed)

Walking out of the southern gates of  <<Town Of Beginnings>> Tirito begins to search for mobs to start his grinding. As his heart starts to race faster and begins to sweat while walking around making sure he doesn't get jumped.. "This is for real now.. If I lose my HP I will die in real life.." The words rushed through his head as he thought of plans to kill his first monsters.. He turns towards the sun to see a <<Bore>> headed right for him.

<<Tirito>> HP: 5/5

ID: 6053 BD Rolled: 10! Critical!

He watches as the <<Bore>> comes near with determination.. As he unsheathe his <<Straight One Handed Sword>> he begin his initial strike, as the <<Bore>>  jumps towards Tirito and does the same.He smiles and screams as the blade slices right through the bore, falling down and getting a direct KO. Tirito look's behind to see a shimmer of polygons float into the air. He went in to check if he got anyone loot from the battle. 

<<Boar>> HP: 0/3

ID: 6053 BD Rolled: 5 Miss!

ID: 6054 LD Rolled: 5

>[15 Col]

Tirito walks up to find there was no <<Loot>> to be found.. "Argh.. This is just great.. At least I got some Col" He complains as he rolls his eyes.. So he continues his search to find more monsters. And just as he thinks it, another <<Bore>> turns up ready to fight!

<<Tirito>> HP: 3/5

ID: 6055 BD Rolled: 5 Miss!

Tirito runs in as his about to take the first hit but suddenly he slips on the dirt landing on his side! He looks up quickly from reaction to see the <<Bore>> right at his face! SLAM!! Tirito gets knocked back and quickly tries to get up from the blow.. "Well.. There goes half my HP..."

<<Bore>> HP: 3/3

ID: 6055 BD Rolled: 10! Critical!

ID: 6058 BD Rolled: 2 Miss!

Tirito quickly gets up just as the <<Bore>> comes in for another blow. He flicks his <<Sword>> out to block the tusks as they eagerly push toward Tirito. He swipes his leg and kicks the hind of the <<Bore>> and jumps back as it runs backward.

<<Bore>> HP: 3/3

ID: 6058 BD Rolled: 1 Miss!

ID: 6059 BD Rolled: 7 Hit!

The <<Bore>> rushes back as Tirito begins to charge his <<Sword>> while focusing on the task at hand.. As the monster leaps into Tirito he jumps on it's head and slices it as he leaps over the beast, landing gracefully preparing for the final hit "One more hit, thats all I need..."

<<Bore>> HP: 2/3

ID: 6059 BD Rolled: 5 Miss!

Just as Tirito goes to charge his <<Sword>> two <<Boars>> and a <Wolf>> come in and corner Tirito "You've gotta be kidding.. I cant end like this.." finding ideas to ditch the <<Boars>> and <<Wolf>> he kicks the dirt up into the monsters causing them to squeal as he runs towards the <<Town of Beginnings>> ...

As Tirito rushes through the city and straight to the plaza he felt his heart blasting as he got dizzy and started to feel his blood rushing to his head.. He sat down on a chair opening his inventory with the swipe of his finger grabbing 1x <<Bottle of water>> and 1x <<Bread loaf>>. He sat for a while slowly gaining himself eating and drinking while watching other players and NPC's talking and shopping. "Phew that was close, I better not get myself in that situation again..." Half hour later, after regaining his HP Tirito goes off again to the southern gate once more to try get some <<Loot>> As he slowly walks out he see's his prey..

ID: 6103 BD Rolled: 10! Critical! 

Tirito see's a <<Wolf>> roaming around the path headed toward the forest, "This time I won't be knocked down again!" Tirito runs in with his anger and determination to find the <<Loot>> he wants.. Charging up his <<Sword>> as he scrapes the tip of the dirt beneath him. Screaming with courage Tirito goes for a straight lunge, right threw the <<Wolf>> as he jumps again and screams at the skies. "I'm going to survive, I will do this no matter how hard it is in this world.." He says as he watches the Polygons shatter into the air, he then walks over to see if he got any <<Loot>>

<<Wolf>> HP: 0/3

ID: 6103 BD Rolled: 1 Miss!

ID: 6104 LD Rolled: 7

>[15 Col]

"Damn! Why can't I get anything from these stupid monsters!" As Tirito starts walking back to the gate he noticed another <<Boar>> just resting in the grass. "Alright its time to try this out again. I'm not gonna lose this! I will get my <<Loot>>!"

ID: 6105 BD Rolled: 4 Miss!

Tirito  quietly rushes up to the sleeping <<Boar>>. while charging his <<Sword>> he swings. The beast quickly shot its red glowing eyes open and pushes the sword away with it's tusk. Tirito jumps back and begins to charge his <<Sword>> again..

<<Boar>> HP: 2/2

ID: 6105 BD Rolled: 4 Miss!

<<Tirito>> HP: 2/5

ID: 6106 BD Rolled: 7 Hit!

The <<Board>> begins to run in with amazingly strong anger, Tirito being stunned about death stood frozen with fear, he quickly snapped out of it and threw his <<Sword>> at the <<Boar>> it was a hit! But that didn't stop the <<Board>> with it's mighty tusks.. Tirito was knocked down...

<<Boar>> HP: 1/2

ID: 6106 BD Rolled: 10 Critical!

<<Tirito>> HP: 2/5

ID: 6107 BD Rolled: 10! Critical!

As Tirito crawled for his sword the <<Boar>> started to scrape its tiny hooves on the dirt preparing for the final blow.. Tirito quickly shoots up and grabs his <<Sword>> and holds it up as the <<Boar>> runs right into it.. Tirito opens his eyes to see the polygons shatter into the night sky, "My god that was close.. I need to take a break." Tirito for the last time looks to see if he scored any <<Loot>>

<<Boar>> HP: 0/2

ID: 6107 BD Rolled: 4 Miss!