(Sp-F6) Brothers until the end

Arekkusu laid on his bed at the inn, once again alone... being the fact that he only shares it with only one other person, and she never is even there, so it didn't really phase Arekkusu much. He opened his HUD, it was his birthday after all, and though he plans to see his friends later on in the day, he wanted to see Dan first. Dan is Arekkusus older brother, who was with Arekkusu all the way, even while Arekkusu was in the isolation stage of his life. He brought Arekkusu into the world of Video games to cheer him up, and that was probably the reason why he was in this death game to start.

Arekkusu wanted to say hi to Dan, check on how his wounds are doing and how life is like in the real world. They didnt need to talk about the serious things in life. They should at least be normal for once, not as player to person, but from brother to brother, friend to friend. They weren't talking because they have to, they were talking because they want to, and that was one of the many reasons why he liked Dan. If he werent forced upon Arekkusu as a brother, he would still do what he did for Arekkusu. They were the best of friends as well as brothers.

Arekkusu then looked at Ignite on his side, she was sleeping like a rock, not trapped in his inventory. He tried his best to not treat Ignite like an item, even if the game does classify her as one. Arekkusu obtained her by fighting alongside a player in a fight, in which she flew to Arekkusu and gave him support. In an attempt to make her a familiar, the game blocked that attempt, but game him an alternative choice. Keep Ignite like an item and put her in the inventory so she may go anywhere with Arekkusu, or leave her alone and let her just exist on the 9th floor. This disappointed both Arekkusu and Ignite, but he didn't want to leave Ignite in the 9th floor. So at the cost of 3 inventory spaces, he can keep her, but she is classified as an object. She can't inflict damage onto enemies, another cost to accepting this deal. Arekkusu took it gladly, and now Ignite is his companion for the game. They were happy together, neither of them so lonely any more.

He then found a message there, received while he was sleeping. It was adoreable, it was his brother sending him a message... and according to the subject, a cake as well. His brother is always looking out for him, even in the game. Arekkusu wanted to ask about his wounds, but he will save that when the tensions begin to rise, because they do then to happen.

Arekkusu flicked his finger onto the HUD screen and opened up the message, only for a giant cake to appear right in front of him and crush his legs, not literally of course. He could barely moved them though, the cake was GIANT! Dan must've thought I was going hungry to give me so much cake for just one day, even if Arekkusu had a party he wouldn't be getting rid of it any time soon. Arekkusu wasn't going to do that though, he plans to hoard all of the cake to himself. If he feels nice enough, he might cut it in half and take half for himself and give the rest to his friends. He knew one person especially who would go nuts for this sort of cake. A giant, white frosted with 1 cake candle, now that is just cute.

Arekkusu picked up the heavy cake with both of his hands, wobbling every few seconds to make sure it doesn't fall out of place, the last thing Arekkusu needed was a hole on the floor. He then placed the cake onto the table and rested his hands for a few seconds before washing them. Ignite grabbed the a butterknife and tossed it to Arekkusu, who caught it without even fumbling around with it. Arekkusu then opened up the messenger to reply to Dan, he took a picture of the Cake and Ignite on the candle. He sent it to Dan with a label. Dans attempt at giving Abner a Heart attack. Thanks bro. Then he sent the message and smiled. He place the blade on the cake and began to cut through the thick dessert.

Arekkusu then felt something weird in one of the slices. It was rather rough, and it wasn't one of the cookie-like structures of the cake either. What could be inside, hell would he know, and that was the purpose of finding out. Arekkusu picked up the piece of cake to see that there was a small box inside... great... if he didn't notice this, he could've choked on the item. Arekkusu went to the sink and washed off the box, then flicked his finger on the box to open it. Arekkusu then saw his music binder pop out from the box, along with another note from Dan. Arekkusu didn't know what to say, to do, his music, all of it, he finally has it all to play, he isn't bound to by what he remembers anymore. Just a cute little surprise for my brother on his 15th birthday being in Sword Art Online, I hope you like it. There is something else inside of it as well.

Arekkusu flipped through many of the pieces, The Code, Artemis Rising, Beethoven Virus, Celtic Carol, Silent Night, Marcato, Shatter Me, and many other pieces until under Classical Reflections, his Phone then fell out from the book. When he clicked the power button, he had no signal, no calls to the outside world it seems. But everything on it was also locked... everything but the music player on there. All of his favorite songs... his phone. And his earbuds as well... in such a world, music was what he needed. This was his birthday gift, and by far is the best he ever received for the moment.

There was a video put and listed as Priority, resulting in it opening when he opened the music player. It was a video message from Dan. He didn't look too happy. Not angry, but rather sad. Arekkusu clicked on the Play button as he started to eat his cake. Ignite looked at Dan as she was on Arekkusus shoulder, then she looked at it alertly, but Arekkusu held her back. She was normally hostile when something is going on, normally not good. But Dan was good news, until Arekkusu then watched the video... then he realized that his brother... was a developer...

Abner... I'm so sorry... I gave you your favorite items before you go... heh... it turns out things were going to end this way. I'll be direct with you my little brother so you don't get confused. I meant to have you trapped in this game from the start, project Sword Art Online. It was cute really, I thought a new world for you would do you better, all the money I spent to help develop Sword Art Online for my little brother. And if he couldn't shape up to be a better person, well, heh, death is the price. But look at how much you've grown, you don't need me anymore, and I really never did need you. I love you brother, but sometimes you need to give up something for them to be better, or rather kill them so everyone else can live. I know you will never understand, but it really doesn't matter, what you do know or not, it doesn't matter. No one is missing you from the outside world anyways, guess whose fault that is anyways? I gave you a new life to live in, and I intend to keep you in it. I'll make sure you stay alive, but I'll also make sure that no player beats the game. Also, since you have been wondering, your girlfriend, well... lets just say she is no longer of assistance to you if you can guess why. Think of me all you want, but know I am doing this for the best Abner. IF you want to know, Seeka was sent there with my permission, an act, she was there to reason with you, and I admit that wasn't my plan. But I wasn't stabbed, and no one is dying except for you if you don't survive. You are alone once again, like in the real world. You are starting all over again, because while Im here, there is no third chance.

Abner smiling as the video came to a stop. He was grinning the same was as he froze, his hands shaking, his eyes looking so happy. Frozen in place as if the message was actually something he wanted to listen to. Arekkusu then fell from his chair onto his knees, his knees hitting the ground with the roughest of impact. Dan, his brother, the only person he thought he knew and loved... he was responsible for his existance in this game. Arekkusu then looked at the phone, Dans face so stern, thinking he was doing the right thing, but he was insane, insane like many players he encountered... no... even crazier. To trap your own brother in a video game, threatening to kill to keep his brother trapped.

Arekkusus fist his the ground, putting a hole through it, his tears falling through the hole. His brother sold him out to a game, and to tell him on his birthday. This was a terrible place, and Dan thought it was for the best. Arekkusu didn't know what to do, but he wanted to kill his brother now. He wanted to just about kill anyone now,being sold out by his brother... no one seemed to matter to him anymore. Dan was right, he was alone again... this time, Dan wasn't even there for him.

Arekkusu then looked out of the window, then he didn't care anymore, the newest enemy in the game isn't in the game anymore despite the fact that Dan was in the same family as Arekkusu. Dan was his enemy, no matter how bad anyone has ever treated Arekkusu in the game. The worst of plers couldn't compare to Dan, no matter how annoying anyone was,they didn't matter. It was Dan Arekkusu wanted, Hus death in Arekkusus blade. That was he final goal in the end of the game, to find and kill his brother.