[PP-F5] Blades of Dreams (Pepper, Asen)

The smell of burning metal wafted out the chimney from the furnace on the roof of a small smith shop. Inside, one NPC bustled and ran about with duties to do and swords to make. The NPC’s name was Pepper—she was a young girl, who didn’t look to be a blacksmith. However, she held a hammer as she walked up the stairs when the bell to her shop rang as a player entered.

“Mornin’!†she exclaimed. “How goes it, player?â€

I was walking in with my Katana sashed at the left side showing its pure white thread with a golden thread hanging at the edge of the hilt. The weapons shop seemed rather good, and also rumors had brought me here about getting a very good custom made weapon. When i heard a female voice from the back of the counter.

"Nothing much, just heard some interesting things about this place and decided to check it out." I explained as i look at a katana that looked almost completely opposite from mine. The thread on the hilt was black and the blade was like i was looking at sapphire.

The NPC smiled and approached the player, Asen. "Well, if interesting is what you're looking for, you've come to the right place," Pepper said with a wide, cocky grin. "I'll make you any sword you want. Name the type of sword you want and type of material you want to use, and I'll find you the material you want and send you off to get it. It's free besides that."

I hummed to myself as i tapped my finger on my katana.

"Is there a type of metal that's half fast and half strong type metal for a Katana? Also i would like to have the design of somewhere around this or better." I spoke as i drew out my Katana as it revealed its reflection of one's self while the edge is a ruby like streak that glimmers in the light making the blade seem like ruby to show her the full view of it.

(OOC: I don't have a name for this Katana so it just has a ??? on it.)

"Okay, got it," Pepper announced. An order menu appeared before her, and she tapped a few buttons.

Metal Type: Fast, strong

Sword Type: Katana

Material Preference: Ruby/silver with golden/white threaded hilt

"How's that?" Pepper asked. "If this is good to go, I've got some materials in mind. It's got a silly name, though... Hope you don't mind. I'm sure the sword won't be named after the material."