[PP-F1] <<Earinng a Living>> An Alchemists birth! (Legion & Clarence)

A flutter of clothing in the wind, a figure sitting upon a rooftop within the Town of Beginnings, his black hair dancing a mess in his face, as a pair of eyes unlike many others gazing about to the fields. One that was emerald green, his left one, and a ruby red one, his right one, as he was looking for a profession, one that he heard about from a few players. He was told to find one that he could get information from, and he was given the list of Professions there were. he looked around for a NPC that he learned about, and tried to find a Alchemist, as he was wanting to get this quest done and over with so he could go and make some potions. For when he got into the plaza area, he saw one such NPC yelling at the players about possible Professions and Legion walked over to the man, as he gave him a doll like look. "Your yelling about Professions, mind helping me out here?" "All I want is the info on the Alchemist profession and that's all." He said as he heard the man tell him all he needed to know and Legion bowed to him, "Thank you." He said as he turned and began walking thinking and not paying attention as he bumped into a player (Clarence) and stepped back. "Pardon me, sorry for the intrusion." He said as his heterchromatic eyes, one being emerald green and the other ruby red as he had a nonchalant look on his face. 

-Legions Facial Expression-

post-4111-0-14551800-1419980444_thumb.jp

-Cloth clothing.-

Leather Coat & pants

Leather Boots

Clarence was taking a stroll on the first floor, thinking about hunting for materials in the caves around him. As he was day dreaming, he didn't notice a player walking right towards him. Need less to say, he was caught off guard by the random bump into him."Oh you're fine, sorry for bumping into you." Clarence asked, looking into the guy's bright, multi-colored Eyes. Clarence smiled lightly at the boy and gave him a quick look, his looks catching him off guard slightly but he regains his composure. ""I couldn't help but over hear you talking about a profession in alchemy, I could help you if you want, I'm an alchemist myself and I would love to help another one out." Clarence gives a bright smile to him as he talks, hoping to have something to do today. I wonder what his name is...

Legion looked at the man in front of him, his face not giving off a single hint of emotion as he was rather quite right now, and trying to keep his thoughts in check.as he bowed for respect he looked at the man again, As he said that he was a Alchemist Legions ears perked up, "Oh, you heard that, and you say your an Alchemist, well I guess help would hurt, the names Legion." He said as he kept his hands in his pocket, not wanting to shake hands or anything, as his eyes seemed to shift from lighter to darker tones of the colors they held, his dagger hidden below the ridge of his shoulder blade. and under his coat, he gave off a more positive aura now, and looked at the unknown man before him, "So Senpai, whats the first part of today's agenda?" His question rang, as his voice light and angelic like (Tamaki Suoh's voice) rang through the air and his black hair danced in his face, as his face stayed abit the same other than his agreement and interest in this mans guidance. 

☬ Weapon ☬ (Hidden)

Trench Knife [One-Handed Dagger]

Clarence smiled at the mention of the word 'Senpai'. "The name is Clarence pleased to meet you." Clarence holds out his hand for a handshake. After an uncomfortable amount of time, Clarence puts his hand down, noticing that the boy will not give him a handshake. "well, everyone's quest for a profession is different. I had to get 5 bone dust and bring it to an alchemist and watch him make a potion. That is how  I got my profession. So I guess we could start getting some materials from some of the mobs out on this floor. Beetle Claws could work, Goblin nails, and Wisp essence would also work." Clarence lists off a few monsters that give off materials used to make potions. As he is listing these things off, he brings up his HUD screen and presses the Map Icon. The map of this floor, that he has gathered so far, is brought up and he finds the closets monster spawn. "The Wisps are closets, so I guess we are fighting some wisps today." Clarence moves a hair on his head and smiles at the boy in-front of him. "So you up to fighting some Wisps Legion?"

Legion nodded as he crossed his arms, "Yep, so lead the way Clarence-Senpai, I don't know my way through the world as well." He said to the man named Clarence as what Legion said was true, he didn't know how to navigate the world around him, nor was he going to act like he diid. As he changed his stance to a more up tight form showing that he wasn't playing around about it all, his royal purple trench coat fluttering behind him, and his red hood under the coat shifted as he stretched his arms and pointed at the town gate. "That way I presume Clarence?" He said gesturing northwards as he wasn't sure which direction to go for his twin eye colors flashed around, as now his absentmindedness was coming forth, showing he was now waiting for Clarence to take him to the location he needed to go.

"Yep this is the way to the fields. They are difficult but also easy, just got to get them by themselves." Clarence smiled at the boy and continued to walk, happy for being able to do something today and not just waste the day away like he usually does. "Yeah, I would walk around this floor everyday when I first joined, mostly to get a feel of the floor, but also to just be free from everyone and everything for a while." Clarence said and sighed, remembering old times on the floor when we first joined. Clarence was caught up in all the past times and almost didn't see the tree that was coming right in-front of him. "Oh Jesus.... sorry I wasn't paying attention." Clarence mumbled, his face bright red.

As Legion followed shortly behind Clarence, and he saw him back away but a reason he didn't know why till he smacked face into it, he backed away as he heard Clarence say something under his breathe, and Legion decided t be a derp right now. "Tree... grass... clouds... Senpai." He said in a childlike voice, showing Clarence that he was not reallly to big on paying attention, as he pointed to each thing as he said it off and even Clarence when he said Senpai, then he then placed his hand down, "So take them out one by one then, well how bad are they as a group, are they like zombies, a horde is the worst thing that could happen?" He asked Clarence with some worry in his voice.

Clarence laughed lightly as Legion started to point out different things, and calling him Senpai again. "Yep, those are those things." Clarence smiles and blush begins to fade. "Yeah they are kind of like zombies in that aspect, don't take a-lot on at once, like a couple at a time, you need to kill about 5 for the quest, just a forewarning. Also, you are going to have to give the 5 mats you get from the monsters to a NPC alchemist in the central town, then he will give you the materials back and then your title as 'Alchemist'." Clarence smiled at the boy, re assuring him. Clarence was catching himself starting at the boy slightly, and he quickly shacked it away, not wanting to creep him out, but the boy probably already noticed he was starting, his blush started to come back quickly

Legion nodded as he listened, "Right right, got it, got, so kill the five wisps alone to gain the mats, then return the mats to that jabbering NPC in the central... your blushing, why are you blushing?" Legion asked Clarence, not sure why he would be blushing, unless it was from the laugh Clarence did, but Legion narrowed his eyes at Clarence, "You are a strange one a very strange person, whatever your reason you can tell me later." "We have some wisps to kill, tell me, your weapon... what do you use?" Legion asked as he looked ahead of him and pointed, "Because I may not be the best in paying attention, but I know balls of white light in the forest there isn't really normal." Legion said as he looked at the single ball of light in the distance, and he got low, Pulling Clarence down with him.

"Pull your weapon out and keep down, it hasn't seen us yet, so we have the upper hand, but I think this is too easy, I smell and ambush here." Legion said as he didn't like that there was only one of them in the open like that, as this was suspicious in a whole new level for him. "You take the first strike, I am really not that good at combat yet, so yeah you take to the lead pally." He said to him, as Legion hands were twitching, upwards, as a shape pressed into the fabric of his coat, something was under it, but not much was seen as Legion waited for Clarence to strike first as he could tell he was far stronger than him.

*Party*

Legion: 5/5 HP

Clarence: ??/?? HP (Unknown to Legion at the moment)

*Foes*

Wisp: ?/? HP (Unknown to Legion at the moment)

Clarence's blush depended as Legion commented on it. "Oh that- uh umm..." Clarence trailed off. embarrassed. Legion called Clarence a very strange man and he started to smile. "Uh thank you.. you are a very nice guy." Clarence said lightly. Clarence's blush faded away slightly but he was not ready to tell him why he was blushing. "Yep those are the wisps, just remember what I told you, not to many at once."  Clarence saw one bobbing around in the forest and he smiled, only having to fight one instead multiple of them.

Clarence drew out his dagger upon Legion's request. "You are the boss." Clarence mumbled lightly, smiling. "Yeah, there may be more out here, keep your guard up, it wouldn't be that much of a struggle if I was attacked, but you are a very low level, so be careful." Clarence warned Legion, his protective side starting to show, something that rarely showed. "Okay I'll take the lead..... be safe.." Clarence mumbled at the end, worrying to much.

Clarence smiled and charged at the wisp, catching it off guard. The little wisp buzzed around and tried to evade Clarence, and failed miserably. "This one is tough, be careful!" Clarence called back, noticing the thing's high health. "Take this!" Clarence yelled and pushed his dagger into the wisp. A sharp noise came from it and Clarence hopped back, out of reach from the thing.

*Party*

Clarence: 48/48 HP (Unknown to Legion at the moment)

(BD:9, 6 damage to Wisp)

*Foes*

Wisp: 17/23 HP (Unknown to Legion at the moment) (It drops two because of Clarence's high level.)

Legion saw Clarence rush in, and pull out a dagger, this caught Legion by surprise, *So he is a dagger user as well, lovely.* He thought as he looked about and then rushed in,his hand swiping what was on his back and in a flashe held something in the sleeve of his coat. While he danced about, keeping the Wisp looking at him, but the thing was now confused as it started bobbing up and down, at that moment Legion slide on the ground, and a clanking sound emitted from his hand. As sparks flew, the weapon that Legion used a a dagger as well, but a unusually nice looking one, and he stabbed the Wisp with his dagger, as the creature cried, he smiled and backflipped away, sliding his boots digging into the ground. His coat fluttering about and his eyes locked onto the Wisp, he looked at Clarence, spinning the dagger on his index finger, through the handguard it held, and he chuckled. "Well seems you know my weapon type." He said with a little chuckle and then focused on the Wisp, "Your right, I should be careful but your here to help me, so Im okay." He said as now the Wisp looked at Clarence, as he did the most damage first and was the main threat to it.

*Party*

Clarence: 48/48 HP

*Foe*

Wisp: 14/23 HP

*Dice Rolls*

#ID: 6147

Legion rolled: 10 [Hyper Critical]

Wisp rolled: 1 [Epic Failure]

*Battle Results*

Wisp takes 3 points of damage [Legions attack]

Legion takes 0 points of damage.

Oh he uses a dagger also, nice. He is an alchemist, and a dagger wielder, not many of those.. Clarence smiled to himself, happy someone else knows how to use good weapons. Clarence watched as Legion went in, going to attack the wisp. The strike Legion used made Clarence smile and the back flip was a very good one indeed. "Nice work!" Clarence called out to Legion, happy that he was learning quickly and going efficiently. Now its my turn, lets get this done quick... Clarence though to himself as he drew his dagger and got ready to attack.

Clarence charged forward toward the wisp, but the wisp already knew he was coming. The wisp swiveled around Clarence and hit him right in the back. Now this attack, being a weak one, did not stun him as much as the Wisp thought it would. Clarence. now pissed, swung around with full force and slice the wisp, it making a crying noise and swiveled around, knowing that Clarence is a threat. "God I hate these things." Clarence mumbled quietly.

*Party*

Clarence: 47/48 HP

(BD: 8, 4 Damage to the Wisp. MD: 6, 1 damage to myself.)

*Foe*

Wisp: 10/23 HP

Legion saw Clarence charge in, and then saw him get hit, he gritted his teeth and slammed his hands together, as he began chanting in Japanese, his silver like trench knife with the black handle. Pointing towards the ground, and he closed his eyes, as the words rang pure and he then snapped them open and got close to the ground and rushed in towards the Wisp as he went for a slash. Seeing it move and ram into his body, he growled grabbed the beast and then slammed it into the ground as he stabbed it several times before kicking it into the tree next to him and he rolled back. "Blasted thing hit me, I'm keeping my guard up now." He said as he rubbed his side where he took the hit, his HP finally going down one point and he sighed as his twin eyes began fluctuating in color, more lighter and darker colors of the originals they were.

*Party*

Legion: 4/5 HP

*Foe*

Wisp: 9/23 HP

*Dice Rolls*

#ID: 6161

Legion rolled: 6

Wisp rolled: 8

*Battle Results*

Wisp takes 1 points of damage [Legions attack]

Legion takes 1 points of damage. [Wisps attack]

Clarence winced slightly, seeing Legion get hit by the Wisp. A few more hits like that, and he is a goner... The thought brought sickness to his stomach. Clarence wasn't going to let anyone he knew, wither they are friends or not, be taken to the grave. "You awful thing. Don't hurt him!" Clarence grumbled menacingly  to the thing, not knowing if Legion heard or not, not really caring all the less. Clarence wielded his dagger and charged forward, pissed, not something that people like to see with Clarence.

Well, the rage kind of covered up any actual intelligence that would help him actually see that the wisp was clearly able to move out of the way, but Clarence wasn't really thinking straight at the moment. Clarence dived past the wisp, almost hitting the ground but catching himself. The wisp, knowing that Clarence missed, went to attack him, but Clarence had other ideas. Clarence ducked quickly and back flipped out of the way of the wisp, lucky that he didn't get hit. "That was close..." Clarence grumbled, annoyed.

*Party*

(BD:1, Miss. MD: 3, Miss)

*Foe*

Legion walked up to Clarence and put his hand on his shoulder, "Clarence, think man, your stronger than this thing, you have the advantage, don't let a little hit like that send you into a stir, I'm staying back just to be sure." He said as he then saw in the corner of his eye and pushed Clarence away, "INCOMING!" He yelled as he ducked out of the way as the Wisp came in flying, trying to hit Legion as he was distracted. As Legion then rushed in and went for a swing, the Wisp hovered over his head, out of his range, "Blasted beast, your lucky I am using a dagger, if I had a spear you would be dead meat." He said as he jabbed at the Wisp who missed him the first try, and was now hovering above him, then Legion looked at Clarence, "Use me as a ladder, Basketball dunk kill it!" He yelled as he bent down and stiffed his back, telling Clarence to use him as a ramp to gain the air to kill the thing.

*Party*

*Foe*

*Dice Rolls*

#ID: 6170

Legion rolled: 5 [Miss]

Wisp rolled: 1 [Epic Miss]

*Battle Results*

Wisp takes 0 points of damage.

Legion takes 0 points of damage.