[OP-F2] The Queen's Grave

"Hey! Have you heard of it yet?" One of the grouped players spoke to one of his buddies who merely tilted his head at the rugged looking man with only chainmail on his torso and has a diamond shaped shield on his back. "Heard of what Yaegar? Ye have to be more specific on what ye is preferring to, otherwise ye lost me." The knight like man simply sighs as he rearranged his belt around so that the dangling mace on his side would stop hitting his leg. "I meant have you heard about what happened to those players who hunted down those Wind Wasps? Apparently they woke something up and it scared them off." The noble garbed man merely smirks as his well groomed brown hair was oiled back. "And? What about it? Its not like whatever they said is actually true. And even if it was it probably doesn't have any value in it."

Meanwhile up on the roofs just near to the group there was a young man with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed enjoying the soft breeze that's softly brushing amongst his cheeks. The weather certainly felt nice, but at the same time it was cold to him. "Even so, shouldn't we just try to take it down? If anything else we could use the XP." The noble garbed still smirked as he chuckled that unsettles the group. "Nay, if I wanted experience i'd rather take on a certain infamous PKKer. I'm certain you've heard about him at least once or twice." The knight grew a little pale as he knew what the noble was referring to. "That'll be suicide, besides the Terror of Death hasn't been seen or heard of in months. What makes you think you can just find him?" The young man on the roofs cracked his eyes opened upon hearing that name. The noble shrugged his shoulders as he didn't waver from his intentions. "Who's to say that he's dead? His name is still on the Wanted List, though last I checked he still has 1.3 million Col on his head. From what I've heard he's being wanted alive or killed by several guilds including the Laughing Coffin." The third one, dressed like a ranger or hunter, she was becoming uncomfortable just talking about this PKKer.

"Pardon for my rudeness, but why is a PKer killing other PKers?" The noble didn't have an answer to that as the knight shifted on his feet. "Who knows? A lot says that he's in it for the money, but all of his targets I've heard has had a bad relationship with him too meaning that they knew him. But I don't really know other than theories." Up on the roof where the young man was who was eavesdropping on their conversation rolled to his side with a single handed sword that's slightly curved with some jagged edges on it was gripped firmly in the man's hand. Finally the noble shook his head to dismiss such things. "Anyways, you were saying about the Wasps?" The knight nodded in agreement changing the subject which was a reliever to the one on the roof. "Yes, apparently there's a Queen, much bigger than the other Wasps known as the Queen Wind Wasp. There's no telling what it's capable of, but if we can just somehow be able to study it I think we can stand a chance at least if we stick together and work well."

It took them another few minutes before all three of them finally decided to scout the Queen out. Meanwhile the man on the roof who was really quiet the entire time with his eyes opened. There was no cursor above his head since he's using his <<Hiding>> skill to avoid detection while in the city. Yes the man is indeed Asen, the very same who disappeared a few months ago. "Seems like they're still after me. Stubborn bunch I guess." He finally spoke but it was more of a whisper than anything else as his eyes followed the group who were heading for the fields. After sighing, he stands up to his feet stretching his arms and legs to wake them up. "Best to follow them around. Who knows, they might find this Queen, but I can pretty much ensure that they won't be able to stand up to it." Asen was speaking to no one in particular not that he really cared anyways.

Asen follows the group by stealthily jumping from building to the adjacent building doing his best to stay out of sight. His eyes were mainly focused on them, but he was also looking around to make sure he wasn't being followed at the same time. Not that anyone would recognize him at least not at first since his attire has changed up a bit plus his hair is a bit longer to the point to where it almost covers his eyes. "Well since its a wasp naturally it can fly, but don't you think we should get someone who's trained with a spear or something? That way at least one of us has some reach." The female spoke some wisdom, but the noble shook his head. "No need, as long as we keep doing what we've been doing we should be alright." Asen rolled his eyes at the arrogance in the noble's words as he leaps to the next building.

Knight Character: 31/

Noble Character: 27/

Hunter Character: 29/

Asen continues to follow them outside of the city, which just both makes it easier since he doesn't have to worry about the guards, and yet makes it harder because he's in a mixture of a forest and grass field. Sure he can climb on some trees if they're big enough, but majority of them are too small for him to hide. So he does his best to keep his distance at 127 feet away from them. With the Wind Wasps fluttering about it would be a little difficult for them to see him and even if they did all they would be able to see is another player fighting off some mobs. Speaking of mobs, Asen comes across what appears to be a nest of these wasps and they don't look too happy on how close he was. The buzzing sound of their wings flapping blurring motions to keep them what seems to be still in the air, was backed up by 8 other wasps that pours out of the hole of their nest up on the tree. Asen knew that he wouldn't be able to sneak his way out of this one, didn't matter how high his <<Hiding>> skill was. Plus he needed the diversion to keep the heat and the suspicion on the down low as he draws out his sword that reflects the sunlight from the edge of the blade as most of it was black. One of them flew straight for him, only to be met with steel as Asen successfully slashed into the Wasp causing it to redirect its trajectory to his left at a simple motion of his forearm. That's when the interesting fight would begin.

Wasp (1): 9/10

Wasp (8): 10/10

Now the wasps came at him in a swarm trying to catch him from sheer numbers alone which yeah it would've worked if he was a normal low level character. Unfortunately for them, he's not. Not saying he's one of the best, but he was still formidable to these things. As such, Asen slashes at the swarm striking two of them as he simultaneously stepped to the side allowing them to pass by him as they were so intent on trying to pierce into him that they practically didn't plan on what'll happen if he waited to the last minute to move. Of course one did in fact tried to follow him but it was amongst the swarm that it couldn't change its trajectory. Now that he struck three of them, only five of them were at full health but they were already making a U turn while the first wasp attempts to weave at his blindside. Unfortunately for it Asen didn't forget about it as he stabs it through its head making it halt its movement as he swings again to launch the body into the swarm. The wasps lost their formation as the hurled one collides with the two that was injured. Asen merely smirks as he takes a deep breath while the wasps already began to regroup. "It's been too long since I had this kind of thrill." Then he coldly glares at the swarm as he got into a particular stance with his sword at the ready.

Wasp(3): 7/10

Wasp(5): 10/10

"I wonder if you can give me more..." He spoke to himself as he still had the grin on his face. It's been literally months maybe close to a year since he last fought something. All because he had to throw off his pursuers, which worked mostly as they stopped looking for him after the 2nd month which was good news for him. The swarm of wasps hurls themselves at him even though they were only 20 feet away from him. Using his <<Sprint>>, he closes that gap and sliced into the first three of the bunch. He had his body crouched low as the swarm blows barely across his back. In fact one manages to sting him on the back making him wince slightly as he would react by slicing up as a retaliation. His blade slices right into the wasp in a upward arc inflicting not heavy damage but good enough to do its job.

Wasp(1) Killed

Wasp(2): 9/10

Wasp(1): 8/10

Wasp(2): 7/10

Wasp(2): 10/10

Current Health: 40/41

He looked at the damage that was dealt to him and saw that it wasn't much since his health heals back up due to his <<Battle Healing>> skill so it really wasn't big of a deal. So he pretty much shrugged it off as he stood up straight while the swarm turns once more to face him. Sure he can take a hit if he really has to or if its out of his hands, but he still has to watch out for one slip up could very well be the end of him. Plus... There were the pleasant memories of his siblings at his shoulders and in his mind that makes him smile. Not just from the thrill of combat, but he hopes that one day he could meet them once again. He knows that they're still alive for they still show up in his friends' list, but finding them is his problem right now. An outcast who lives solely on his wits and surviving his own, that's what Asen has had himself to believe. Sure he killed other players, more than he should've. He just knows that he can't really atone of having over a hundred lives taken by his hand. Even still he continues to live, though his heart is pretty much scarred deeply.

The swarm charges for him only this time it splits up into two groups going for the pincer tactic. It was certainly a nice try to say the least, for it would simply be boring if they repeated the same thing over and over. Unfortunately, Asen was lucky as he slices at one group while spinning around into a deadly spinning multiple slash at the other group. The damage had been critical and thus had cleaved through a few of them while nicking the others. Those few shattered into pieces like glass once their health dropped. Then Asen stops as he did his damage and had to get his bearings straight even though he was dizzy only a little.

Wasps(3) Killed

Wasps(1): 9/10

Wasps(2): 8/10

Wasps(1): 7/10

Wasps(1): 5/10

Current Health: 41/41 (Battle Healing +2)

Meanwhile....

"Seraph! Hurry up!" The knight called at the Hunter who was looking behind her to witness partially a single player almost effortlessly taking down a swarm of mobs. She certainly was tempted to rush back and help him, but the knight, Rick, grabs her shoulder. "Hey come on, if we don't hurry we won't be able to get back before it gets dark. You know how its like out here during the night." Seraph blinked a few times at the player for a bit before turning her head towards Rick. She nods in agreement after she spent a moment thinking about her choices. "Yeah, I know. I just..." She looks back at the player again and that was when Rick understood what she really wanted to do. "Look, not trying to ruin your pure intent, but that guy seems more than capable on handling his own. I mean he wouldn't be out here if he wasn't."

Asen lunges at the incoming swarm trying to get rid of them as soon as possible so that he could catch up with that group. However that just might not so likely to happen as Asen does indeed slices into one of them but his footing was a bit off. Before he could react, the swarm slams right into him stinging into his torso as he is sent off his feet backwards. Frankly he flips his body backwards mainly to land on his feet and leap to the side before the swarm could hit him again. That certainly did took a chunk of his health out, but at least he's still breathing. Frankly he got one of them at least as well, which is good kind of.

Wasp(3) Killed

Wasp(1): 9/10

Wasp(1): 5/10

Current Health: 36/41 (Took 5 Damage from 5 Wasps)

Asen could only give the swarm a small grin as they were giving him the drive he needs to survive at least. Though he didn't anticipate that he would receive this much damage by a swarm nor did he anticipate for him to slip like that. For now he'll just take this as a warning that getting too reckless can lead the ultimate fate of death. That was something that he wasn't willing to face just yet, as he still has a lot of things waiting for him to complete. So Asen gets in his fighting stance as his health was already regenerating smoothly while the swarm divides into three groups this time. Two went around to lunge at him from the right while the other two went around to lunge at him from the left. And the fifth one lunges at him at front. Seems like these things are trying to get smart and try to attack him from both of his blindsides. It was certainly a good tactic, one that Asen would have to keep note of the next time he faces a boss in a party. If there will be a next time. Asen simply lunged towards the one at front and slashes at it right after he kicks himself into the air to flip above the wasp. Seems that he dealt another critical as he struck the head as it shatters into pieces before he lands on his feet.

Wasp(4) Killed

Current Health: 38/41 (Battle Healing +2)

Asen spins around kicking up the dust as he was moving fast since he didn't want to get struck again. The pairs curved their trajectory to follow his movement as they were going for the pincer tactic now. Which could've worked if they were a bit more in numbers as Asen steps to one side to slash at one group while simultaneously dodging the other group. His strike hits home as it connects with two of them dealing both some damage to them while the other group tries to follow him but misses by a finger length and winds up zipping pass him. Least to say that he's still at the top of his game, which is good in his sense.

Wasp(4) Killed

Wasp(1): 6/10

Asen felt like he was back on his feet as he does his best to maintain the fact that he was controlling this battle. Which in all honesty he really was since he can easily switch weapons to something that'll really make this battle go a lot quicker sort of. However, he was rather enjoying this since he was almost dying of boredom for the past 5 months or so hiding from his... pursuers you could say. Anyways, the remaining wasps are a bit damaged and Asen could easily draw this to a close.

The four wasps divides themselves into four to circle around him so that they would cover all four sides of him. They charge at him from the front, right, back, and the left as they were trying to minimize the room for him to evade. Asen leaps at the one in front of him and barely slashes the wasp's wing throwing it off from its trajectory. Unfortunately, the one behind him slams into him with a sting on his back. It didn't hurt him persay, but he managed to spin around with his leg out and kicks the wasp away from him while he flips his blade in order to slice into the stinger while simultaneously blocking the third's stinger with the flat of his sword.

Wasp(4) Killed

Wasp(1): 7/10

Wasp(1): 6/10

Wasp(2): 5/10

Battle Dice: 10 = 9+1

Asen then spins around the blocked wasp with a blurring motion as he slashes straight through it's body. Just before the other wasps could react to his action, Asen flips backwards while lashing out his sword to slash at a nearby wasp just before he lands on his feet. Then the instant his foot even touched the grass he lunged back at the wasp that he had slashed earlier and delivers a heavy strike upon the wasp's body. Then he leaped to the side like his feet and body is light as a feather yet graceful like a cat.

Wasp(5) Killed

Wasp(1): 4/10

Current Health: 41/41

Battle Dice: 11 = 10+1

'Three more eh?' Asen thought to himself as his mind was mainly blank as he was too focused on fighting mainly relying on his instincts to take over. Of course he's conscious about his actions, but he's just letting his body work its magic on these monsters. Some might say he would do better with a rapier, but he's more suited with the weapons that he has in his hands. His trained eye follows the wasps' movement like a hawk would at its prey. Then before the wasps could make their move, Asen quickly closes the gap with a burst of his sprinting skill and ram his sword straight into one while flipping over it. Using the momentum of his body, he wrenches his blade free and cleaves straight into the wasp behind it as he came down to his feet. Winding up killing both of them, the final wasp flies at him with it's stinger out trying to hit him with it. However Asen was just as quick and light as before since he goes to fall on his side but slaps his palm on ground to send his foot up smacking the body of the wasp as he flips to the side. Since he doesn't have the Martial Arts skill, he can't do any damage to it, but the least he did was stagger it back enough for it to stop its assault.

Wasp(7) Killed

"So now it's just you and me eh buzz?" Asen spoke to the last Wind Wasp as he straightens up and assumes a defensive stance while locking eyes with the insect that buzzed angrily with its almost invisible wings. Bringing Anaithsol up to his cheek while aiming the point at the Wasp like he was aiming an arrow at it. With the keen edge facing away from his cheek, he waits patiently for it to make its move as his eyes follow its movements. Even the slightest movement, Asen's ruby red eyes follow the Wasp like he has a lock on screen implanted in his brain. Then finally the Wind Wasp charged up at him in a zigzag pattern possibly trying to throw Asen off. Unfortunately his eyes followed it all the way through as he was timing his next strike. Then when the Wasp was just about to be upon him with it's stinger out, Asen steps forward slightly to the left as he rams his sword into the creature's body. With a push, he rips the blade free by slashing out on its side only to slash almost at the same spot but a little higher dealing double damage just before he jumps back to quickly switch Anaithsol out to bring out Xilanvale which was mostly black with a bright orange outline on the blade where the straight sword glimmers in the sunlight.

Wasp: 5/10

"I really did enjoy this little dance of our's, but i'm afraid that I must end it rather short since I can't afford to lose my guide." Asen spoke to the Wasp not that it can respond back to him since it wasn't programmed to do so. But Asen didn't really cared since the Wasps seems to be the only thing he can talk to besides himself though that'll just make him sound crazy if not already. Asen charges at the Wasp watching it's movement to the best of his ability. However he might've been too focused as he danced a bit in a zigzag pattern as it tried to get around him. He would've smacked face first into the tree that was in his blindside except that he planted his foot on it and uses it to flip his body backwards while he simultaneously throws a pick at the Wasp. It smacks right into the main body though unfortunately it stung it just a little less than he had anticipated. Before he knew it, it charged at him and slammed right into him when he was in mid flip and pierced his body right through his chest. He winced a bit as it felt weird to him rather than hurt, but he grabs the wing of the Wasp and pulls on it to move to the side while he simultaneously placed the keen edge of Xilanvale right next to the Wasp's head. With a quick pull, he sliced clean through the Wasp's head and uses the momentum to spin his body around in order to land on his feet.

Wasp(8) Killed

Battle Concluded

Current Health: 40/41