[PP-F1] Mats, Items, Training... just a normal day. (Legion & Keith)

A flutter of clothing in the wind, a figure sitting upon a rooftop within the Town of Beginnings, his black hair dancing a mess in his face, as a pair of eyes unlike many others gazing about to the fields. One that was emerald green, his left one, and a ruby red one, his right one as he looked about the plaza, his royal purple coat fluttering in the wind with the dark orange collar and lining. As a dagger was well hidden under his coat, between his shoulder blades, while his feet dangled from the roof ledge, a pair of tan colored leather boots were upon them. Legion was doing mostly nothing today as he was bored out of his mind, and you could see it as he jumped down from his perch and looked about again. A plank expression appeared upon his face, while he walked, and he found himself outside the town and bumped into a figure (Keith) before him, and he bowed in respect, "Pardon me." He said as he looked at the figure before him, his hands in his pocket as he stood back up, hiding his jet black painted nails.

-Legions Facial Expression-

post-4111-0-90213100-1420434604_thumb.jp

-Cloth clothing.-

Leather Coat & pants

Leather Boots

Keith staggered forward slightly and turned around, seeing someone had bumped into him. "Huh? Oh, it's no problem. I was just daydreaming is all. But what's your name?" Keith asked with a smile, reaching out one hand to shake. He had been deep in thought about how he was going to promote his guild, and get more people in it. But, a dream was a dream. He had been down on this floor working to get some materials for his guild, since they had started a new system of sharing with eachother. Keith had no profession, so anything he could get would help out another guild member a lot. It was a simple system, and he liked helping out his friends. Needless to say, Keith really didn't expect a whole lot in return. He was just glad it would help his friends.

Legion looked at the man in front of him as he asked him for his name and he spoke, "Legion, yours?" He asked him, as Legion saw the hand come out and he shook it not trying to be rude, as hie jet black finger nails came into sight. His coat fluttering as he moved his body, and when he got done he released this mans hand and spoke again, "So you seem distracted, something on your mind?" He asked the strange man, while he looked him over with his heterochromatic eyes, one being red, his right one, and the other his left one, the Emerald green colored one, while the breeze kicked up slightly, making his jet black, mid length spiky hair dance in his face.

"Name's Keith! Keith Yudai! Nice to meet ya!" Keith replied happily, letting go of Legion's hand. "Distracted? Oh, it's nothing. Guild business. Anyway, I was going to try gathering some mats today, but..." Keith stifled a yawn and rolled his arms. "...I'm not feelin' it. Maybe I'll climb a tree, pick an apple, and then take a long nap. Heck, not enough days off to just snooze and enjoy life." Keith said, relaxing his arms again. But, he had a responsibility to do his part in the game. And that meant doing everything he could to get closer to clearing the game. Freedom! "Say, why are you still down here on Floor 1? Wanna go slay some mobs?"

Legion nodded, "Yes nice to meet you as well Keith, why am I here?" He asked, then rubbed his chin and then responded, "Simple, to kill some things, I'm trying to get some mats, loot some items off the MOBs here and get some training in." "So your in a guild, thats cool." He says as he looks about and yawned himself, "But it seems not much is here for me to farm off of, I was hoping to get three uncommons before I went for the mats, I need a weapon, armor and accessory." He said as he looked at Keith, thinking he wouldn't help a low level player like him, "I can see your busy though, I don't want to take up your precious time on a lowly level player like me.." He said to Keith, using reverse psychology on him to see if this Keith guy was a ally and a person who was caring, or just another player that would look down on him. 

Keith's face lit up and he spun around and his back heel, shaking his head rapidly. "No no no! It's fine! I'm always glad to help someone if I can! Seriously, just find a boar and we can get started right away!" Keith said, eager to help. While most higher level players would just ignore the calling of starters, Keith wasn't like most higher levels. He liked taking the time to help others out, in fact, some may say that was the entire formula behind how he got as strong as he was. Keith remembered the days when he was lower level, and if one player hadn't been there helping him when he asked, Keith would have been killed for sure by a Maverick. But, when his protector disappeared, Keith had to learn to fend for himself. And he did that by helping as many others as he could.

• 2 weeks later...

With Legion hearing the words of Keith rang true, he knew this guy was someone who cared about others, and by helping him Legion now had a better look about this guy, Legion nodded and looked about. "Kills a boar huh, well easier said than done, I mean look, this place isn't exactly teaming with mobs." "But then again, we might get lucky." He said as he began walking around in a circle to find some kind of enemy to kill, as though Legion wasn't all that powerful he still wanted to get one down to get him going. As Legion spotted something in the distance, "I think thats one over yonder." He said as he pointed at the small speck in the distance, as he rubbed his back abit right where his knife was at, hoping to kill it off really quick like, while he looked at Keith, "Lets get going then." He said as he began walking forward.