[SP - F1] Mountains Of Mats (Completed)

ID: 6326 LD Rolled: 16

Tirito walks into a small canyon area to see nothing but big rocks covering the area.. "Hm so this is the place to collected, alright lets start digging then." Tirito startings smashing rocks with his <<Sword>> hilt until.. "Huh? Whats that shiny thing? It's a mat! Sweet!"

[Collected: 1x Mats]

ID: 6327 LD Rolled: 14

Excited to see results straight up Tirito decides to continue trying to gain more mats for his new <<Sword>> Continuously trying to find different metals and ores Tirito came across a Ore but it was rusted out... "Theres no point in stopping!" He courageously said.

[Collected: 1x Mats]

ID: 6328 LD Rolled: 17

Hitting harder and harder Tirito continuously throws his <<Sword>> at the rocks and the cracks to find some mats. Thinking to himself how hard he wants to work toward doing what is right in this world and suddenly.. "Huh? Yes! Another Mat!" With great success he see's his <<Sword>> being made closer and closer.

[Collected: 2x Mats]

ID: 6330 LD Rolled: 6

Tirito walks in to see a stunning small area of rock structure just waiting to be look at. He flips his <<Sword>> around and starts banging at the rocks in the walls.. "Hmm I'm not getting much luck here either.." He says trying to not give up on finding the materials he needs for his <<Sword>>

[Collected: 2x Mats]

ID: 6331 LD Rolled: 15

As he knuckled away at the walls suddenly something falls out.. "Yes! Finally some more, which only means I need a few more left!" Tirito says as he smiles away knowing he has almost reached his victory.. "It won't be long I'll be at the front lines helping out with my new sword.."

[Collected: 3x Mats]

ID: 6333 LD Rolled: 3

Tirito continues to hit at the rocks but all of them are plain and cannot be mended.. "Well I can't keep losing to this place, I just need the last one and I'm done for now.. Come on Tirito.. You've gone so far." He says to himself as he wipes the sweat of his face.

[Collected: 3x Mats]

ID: 6377 LD Rolled: 20

Tirito with one last massive hit reached the core shunning with raw light and energy.. "Wow... What kind of material was that?" He said in a shocked voice.. Tirito walked over and collected the special ore he had received.. "Time to head home now" he mumbled wiping clean his sword with his cloth shirt. As he walks out of the cave he sheathes his <<Sword>> looking at the sun set. "Right, time to get myself a new sword!"

[Collected: 4x Mats]