Need a Blacksmith

Attention all Blacksmiths, my name is Rolland, and I am looking for a blacksmith who can forge me a new suit of armor. I can pay in Col and I have a uncommon item as extra payment. For anyone who is willing to forge this suite of armor here is the template, I have 800 Col and I am tired of waiting for the forges I am in to recognize me, so please any blacksmith out there willing to forge me this armor, post here.

-Requested Forged Item-

Item: Eternal Melody
Item Type: Heavy Plate Armor [Heavy Armor]
Quality: Perfect
Shop: [shop url here]

Description:  A suit of armor, worn by a Black Knight, the armor gives off a cold feeling when anyone is near it, as the air itself become ice cold to the feel, the metal feels cold, even in the hottest of weather. Black as the night sky, and just as dark as the hearts of men, this armor is not only powerful. But keeps he wearer from feeling the effects of it's weight, it also one that forces the wearers foes to feel the weight of it in small chances, passing the it to them instead of the wearer. +2 Evasion, +1 Paralyze (Natural CDR of 8-10)

Photo: 

98d06b356954c8faa7742b80.jpg 

-Amount to be paid-

800 Col and Uncommon item trade.

-Item-

Item: Bloodskal Blade

Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Uncommon
Shop: (SP-F4) Cold as Snow

#ID: 4877
Description: A enormous crimson colored Greatsword, one being very ornate and well crafted. The weapon has a rather unusual design, a rounded pummel, fitted with a silver look, and a snake like chris cross look, followed by a curved hand-guard, The ends pointing upward slightly, while the blade is attached to the hand-guard, and having a leather wrapping around the base of the blade. Extending upward, the weapon has three sections, protruding outward as the inside of the blood colored blade is some ornate white decor, and indention's, this weapon gives the user a boost in damage output. +1 Damage 

Photo: 

Bloodskal_Blade.png

Okay, Sir Rolland. I would like to tell you, You got really lucky in this case. Asen is a nice guy to have come here to take your Request. Honestly, I am tired of people making request boards of Items. GET UP YOUR LAZY ASS, GO TO THE SHOP SECTION, FIND A GOD DAMN BLACKSMITH YOURSELF, AND REQUEST DIRECTLY. News Flash: People will not Flock to make you items, and this is a really egotistical and stupid move to make.