A delayed start.

Arekkusu saw the player headed his way, then he smirked. Arekkusu tried his luck and ducked under the attack leaving his opponent exposed to a slice from below. However, Arekkusu was way too strong to do such a thing. One swing of the blade and he would accidentally kill the new player. That would be a murder in some sort of way, he was sure of it. And Arekkusu held no grudges against the player at all, so he wasn't going to kill that player. Arekkusu then rose up from the ducking position he was in and crossed his arms. "I would kill you if I struck at you." Arekkusu said to the player. "You are supposed to win this duel, therefore, I am not attacking, but I will be dodging"

(Arekkusu has an Eva count of 3. To hit him, you need to roll a 9 or 10. It is pretty intense training.)

I took his words to heart at least now I no longer fear death in this duel. He's faster than me right now I know I have three options. 1. Try to predict were he's dodging to. 2. Try a certain attack he cannot dodge. 3. Try to fake him out and pretend like I'm going one way but instead slash in the direction he's going to dodge to. Alright time to try again.

"Looks like I now know my goal. Huh?" I said keeping the tight smirk on my face.

I'm going with option three it's the most complex so it must work. I charge at him once more starting the cutlass at the left then quickly slashing down the right side. Yet again a very clean miss although it seems Im making progress.

ID: 6600 battle:6

The player got at least a little closer to Arekkusu, but he wasn't close. Arekkusu simply stepped to the side, and unluckily stumbled. these things happen. Arekkusu then put Arekkusu  looked at his blade and he kept it sheathed. This player was improving at the rate Arekkusu expected, he just needed to continue. Arekkusu then remembered his duel with Kiru, how she kept his only weapon for the duel. Arekkusu threw his blade being desperate to get a hit. He wondered how this player would react without his sword at his side. How badly could he want to win  duel? How badly would he try to fight for his life and get his blade?

I began to breath a little heavier not because I was tired just because I was thinking. Maybe I can try and predict where he's going to dodge. I raised my cutlass and let it rest on my shoulder.

"Looks like this is going to be harder than I expected." I said with a slight chuckle.

No ran forward again this time planning to slash right no matter what. As soon as I came close I slashed expecting a hit. Yet I was way off it seems he doesn't just randomly dodge.

ID: 6650 battle: 2

Arekkusu stepped to the side once again, but this time he didn't even feel the need to do that. the hit was so far off. Arekkusu didn't know what happened there, but he till stood there casually, waiting for the next strike to come. Arekkusu looked as his wrist nd spun it round so it could crack. He then put his hand forward, bringing out the Phoenix Wing blade. He then threw it a good distance away, he didn't even need to use it to block attacks. The poor player would never even be able to touch him if Arekkusu tormented him like that.

As I had seen the boss toss his blade to the side I understood he had no need to use it to block. I decided on just trying to rely on the wide slash of the weapon to land a hit. Soon it seemed I eventually would find an opening but as for now I would have to keep at it.

"Well that wasn't a very good plan last time." I said poking fun at my own mistake.

Now as I readied the cutlass and began my run I simply tried to slash across horizontaly. However he was still to fast to hit although it seemed to be closer.

ID: 6739 Battle: 7

Arekkusu noticed that once again he got closer, this was beginning to show a pattern in the player. For one thing, he can slice when he missed completely, in fact, if it weren't for Arekkusus items, he probably would've been hit. If the pattern were to continue like this however, Arekkusu would never take a hit. It goes from extremely close of a hit to a total miss. His accuracy seems to vary, but strategy seemed to be lacking. If this player was going to rely on luck, he should use the hate system of skills, monsters could be dragged away easily with those, normally at the sacrifice of someone ele though. Maybe he could be a treasure hunter if he wanted to keep playing with luck. It was all about luck with this player it seems. That doesn't sound too safe, then again, luck plays an important role in battle. Having none of it could wipe you out of a battle instantly.

I began to breath a little heavier as I raised my cutlass once more."how long is this going to take!" I screamed in my head. I began to think of a plan maybe I was right when I slashed across trying hit a wide area. I've been the closest trying that. When I began my sprint to the player something caught my eye in the distance. It shined in my eye and I stared trying to figure out what it was. Then I realized I hadn't been paying attention and I was about a step short when I slashed with out thinking. I also ended up tripping and falling to the ground.

ID:6788 Battle: 1

Arekkusus prediction was right, the net attack didn't even come close to hitting him. In fact, it was the farthest distance Arekkusu witnessed him hit away from Arekkusu. Arekkusu moved only a few pixels to neatly walk off the attack.  The persistance Arekkusu was impressed with, the player certainly had that going for him. Arekkusu then realized that his theory could apply itself into the equation once again, and the player might be able to actually hit Arekkusu gain, depending on how he acted, maybe Arekkusu would actually have to worry. The bad hit ended, now the close hit was coming. Arekkusu put his foot forward, ready to leap out of the way of an attack. 

I began laughing as I got up off the ground at my own mistake.

"Hahaha oh man! How about that attack right? I call it- I call it... Slackers Rosario! Hahaha!" I joked while uncontrollably laughing.

I was tearing up in my eyes from laughing too hard at my own joke. After a few minutes I calmed down and readied my cutlass again. But then the seriousness of the new silence made me laugh again. I decided to hell with it I'm just going to do the most acrobatic attack I can. However I must have looked psychotic laughing my head off. I began with the normal sprint but then jumped and tried to turn and rotate my body at the same time with the blade out. To my surprise I ended up f*cking hitting him. Over head said "duel winner: XWuZHeAR." When I got up off the boss I was still laughing though I was calming down.

"Now that's a move I should call Slackers Rosario!" I joked once more.

ID: 6792 Battle: 10

Arekkusu couldn't step to the side in time she. This attack went through, causing him to be easily predictable. If the player missed his chance, Arekkusu would be better off walking away and leaving him in the fields to die. Arekkusu then felt the sword slice through him, causing him to flinch a little bit since he was a low leveled player, but he hit harder than many low leveled players in the game. Arekkusu turned to the player, then just stared at him for the next few seconds. "You hit me." Arekkusu said as the losing notification came up, but Arekkusu didn't want to kill the poor player. That's straight up evil! Arekkusu then smiled, this player reminded Arekkusu of Crozeph. Crozeph was needy and alone, but now he was a dominant player in the game, and that made Arekkusu smiled. When Arekkusu trained Crozeph, he knew Crozeph could do anything he wanted if he wanted it bad enough. Now he is a huge threat to the game developers, and Arekkusu was proud of that. If this player is at least half as decent as Crozeph, he will live a successful life in the game. Arekkusu walked to the player and then past him. "You didn't disappoint me." Arekkusu said with a grin. He didn't even look back to the player yet. "You aren't sad to look at anymore, the way you begged Kiru for help, that hurt me. Not because of it being Kiru, but you need to learn that not everyone will be on your side... But... People like me, who are on your side, will not leave you behind. We will train here again tomorrow."

"Deal!" I shouted back at the kid walking away.

I looked over at my cutlass "welcome to Aincrad" it read. Well looks like I might as well go back to the rooftops for now. Tomorrow we will train again and il only get stronger. That's ok for now maybe someday il join the front lines but right now I'm gonna go back to those rooftops and run around with my NPC buddy.