[PP-F1] From weakling to slightly less of a weakling.

Did he get ANY of that? Olivia gave a small groan as the boy recited her instructions back to her. Opening her mouth to speak again, she finds herself watching as he threw her a confused glance. Grumbling, she closes her mouth and turns back around. Beckoning to David, she motions for him to follow her. "Come on, I'll show you. It'll be a lot easier than giving you directions--I was never good at doing that."

So, So, Olivia began to lead David through the streets of the First Floor's city, guiding him to her home. It took the a few minutes, and Olivia made small talk the entire way there. She enjoyed having someone to talk to after so much time of just waiting, patiently awaiting news from the raid parties working to free them from this death game. Now, she felt so much more comfortable with someone to talk to.

As they finally reached her home, she moved to knock on the door as she had taught David earlier, but hesitated. Turning around, she walked back up to David and grinned. "Thank you. I had always been afraid to go out of the town on my own, and now I can feel comfortable doing exactly that." She hesitated a second longer, but with a quick lunge, she wrapped her arms around David's waist and pulled him in for a hug. "I can't thank you enough."