(PP-F9) Phoenix Territory

Arekkusu went to the ninth floor, for one reason only. He wanted Ignite to see her family, and show that she should spend at least a little time with them instead if Arekkusu all the time. She refused to fly, she wanted to stay with Arekkusu, so he walked to their territory, the Phoenix's layout. He wanted Ignite to see her father again and maybe they both can fly majestically. Arekkusu took care of the father's daughter, he should at least obtain respect by having her visit him. Arekkusu didn't mind the heat, he himself was a fire person. Arekkusu kept climbing the rocks as they slanted up, causing it to be like a hiking trip. Arekkusu then felt a presence, it was a player, not one that has a hiding skill either, either that or he didn't know how to hide. "Come out." Arekkusu said calmly, letting Ignite scope out the area by flying. "If my Phoenix catches you before you reveal you are in trouble, I highly suggest you come and and don't attack me."

Brayden was never trying to hide, was just trying to sit in the shade, of a burnt down tree. Stupid Brayden, didnt provide to much shade or protection. "I am hiding from you as much as you are hiding from me, sir!" But when Brayden walked out, Brayden saw it was someone who could be Pyro or Brayden's age.

I thought I was a young fellow in this game...............Brayden thought to himself. No this guy seems a bit older to be me, that is.

"Do you know someone by the name of Pyro?" Brayden said. "I suggest you not attack me, if you will. I'm sorry, but please don't. I wasnt trying to hide from you, I was merely trying to get in the shade, I wanted to see the volcanoes with my own eyes but I hate warmth and love the cold. There has only been one incident where floor 4 even felt a little cold to me, and that was a while back when an NPC turned on me, and it was a pretty neat twist plot."

Arekkusu called Ignite back onto his shoulder. This guy knew about Pyro, and saying that he should best not attack him? Was that a threat? Arekkusu didn't care, this player is a lot less stronger than Arekkusu when in came to intimidation. But he had the brains to speak calmly to Arekkusu.

"She is one of my best friends in this game." Arekkusu said to the player without any hesitation. "The story you told me... I believe you. I won't hurt you. Tell me what you know about Pyro though. This is something I think I should at least know about"

"Okay, well to start things off, we met on floor 1 when I went on a run. she heard me so excited and walked over to me. we met, talked, ice skated, dueled, and had so much fun! And now,, today, were dating. why?"

Brayden eyed the phoenix. Brayden had always wanted a familar, but never knew how to get one.

(Sorry a bit busy, ist a long post but I apoligize!)

Arekkusus eyes widened. Dated, well that was something new. Pyro seemed to be getting the hang of the game now and she is actually controlling her insanity the way Arekkusu is controlling his. Arekkusu wasn't to give her a hug and give her a lot of praise. But he couldn't as the current moment, which saddened him. They both are still struggling with the insanity in them, but they both seemed to be doing a lot better. "You are dating her!?" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Dude, I don't know you, but if you are Pyros boyfriend, you have my trust. My name is Arekkusu. And don't you dare mistreat her in any way, she deserves the best and I expect the best in you."

"And I would be stupid to treat her incorrectly because I love her with all my heart, dude. Its not because she's pretty that I'm dating her. even if she was a gazillion pounds I'd still be dating her, bro."

Brayden looked around at the floor, as this was the first time for him being on floor nine. Brayden began to think about Pyro and how much he loved her. "I'm lost of ideas, want to go grinding, dude!"

Brayden saw many monsters further out in the area surrounding their current positions.