[PP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable (Asura/Keith)

Nothing more than a normal day, the second floor was one place Asura went to immediately, as he was hoping to get the <<Martial Art>> Extra skill, as in here for some reason, his training in his was worthless unless the system gave it to him. Irritable and grouchy. He pulled a pendant if his wife and daughter out from under his Red Gi, and opened it up, "I'm sorry my love, I can't be there to take care of Lilium now, I failed you." He said to himself as he placed his hand on the photo and sighed as he closed it and put it back under his Gi and looked around, his white hair clashing with his clay red colored skin. With his Blood red pupils honing in on the tunnel that led to the field, the town that gave off a slight steampunk like feel was getting old to Asura, he rubbed his neck and began walking. His Brazilian Jiu Jitsu attire molded perfectly with his body, as it was the first clothing he could generally pick in this world, the dark red Gi, with the blood red sash around his waist.

The black trousers and his feet bandaged up along with a pair of black leather gloves over hand and arm bandages, he was already looking the part of his Martial Arts training, and he was no even equipped with a weapon, as he saw weapons in his hands useless. He couldn't use them properly unlike his hands, they were his weapons and he like it like that, his skin having red markings along his head, brows and face reaching to his neck, and below his Gi was the same ones all connected, only if you could see through his Gi then you would see them, as he now found himself outside the town after a few minutes of walking, he looked at the field, "Finally I can begin" He thought to himself and began walking around.

It was a fairly calm day, and Keith had been taking it easy. Up in a tree, he had a long blade of grass between his lips. He laid on a branch and his familiar sat curled up on his lap. He had his eyes closed, listening to the sounds of the wild while trying to catch a little sleep. He found out pretty quickly that being up in a tree made it hard for Mavericks to get or notice you, so he liked to rest in them a lot when the sun was making a warm day. It was one of the many things he found enjoyable to do when he was all out of work, so as you can guess, it was what he was doing now.

There was a brief moment when Asura stopped to look around, as he not only marveled at the detail and beauty of the world, but also to try and find the bloody boulder he was looking for. "Great I think I am lost." He said, as his voice was rather manly and masculine like, his voice echoing through the wind, as he leaned against a tree to find his thoughts, "Were in the world is this giant boulder at?" He thought as he closed his eyes and placed his head against the trunk of the tree and tried to think, his leg crossed over his other and was resting behind it, and rubbing his other, as he had an itch. He stood there, his muscular arms flexing as he moved them about, as his Gi was sleeveless and rather nicely decorated, but he didn't care about his looks all he wanted was to get his skill so he can begins fighting with his hands.