[PP - F8] All Ears (Arekkusu & Destiny)

It seemed as though Destiny was leaning on her nephew far more than she desired, however, it seemed that everyone was occupied with other concerns in their lives.  Manta was getting married to Sousuke,  Sol disappeared again,  Claim Destiny could care less to worry about, he was strong enough; and Christoff had a habit of disappearing and reappearing.  Destiny pulled up her HUD and messaged her nephew.

Abner,

Would you like to go adventuring today?  Or just hang out and talk?  I'll be on the eigth floor if you want to do anything.

Much love,

Your Auntie,  Destiny.

Destiny pressed send and waited around.  She looked around at her surroundings, this was the floor that was a Giant forest.  There wasn't much to explore, but at least it was something different. 

Arekkusu recieved a pm from Destiny all of a sudden while l

Reading some of his his previous adventures he logged into his writing. He was being invited to hang out with family, why would he refuse? Arekkusu replied, reading the message out loud. "Sure Auntie." Arekkusu read to check the message. "I'll teleport to you when I have everything ready." Arekkusu then pressed send and smiled. He then clicked on Destiny's profile and dissolved into the air being taken to where she was, or, at least where she is at the moment. He can only see through a camera, he isn't actually there. She seemed to be on a forest floor, so Arekkusu began walking there. The distance not being too far away.

Destiny stood around and looked at her surroundings.  "Am I breaking...Am I breaking....Why..."  she thought to herself. Destiny then saw a notification pop up.  Destiny clicked on it and it took her to a message from Arekkusu.  She smiled as she read it, a single tear fell from her face.  "...I think...I am breaking.."  she said softly to herself.  Destiny stood around some more.  This time looking at her feet and hands.  Destiny wished to be at home.  Destiny wished to have the comfort of her mother, Destiny wished that she could have something in her actual hands for once.  She kicked up some dirt that was at her feet.  "...this world..." she mummbled to herself.  

Arekkusu then saw his auntie alone, and she looked different from being her usual perky self. The air around him seemed a bit thick, the atmosphere doesn't feel right. Arekkusu approached Destiny and smiled, but then his face became blank when he saw a tear on his aunts face. "Are you all right auntie?" Arekkusu asked. "Did someone hurt you? I'll slit their throat! Name the bastard!"

Destiny jumped forward and hugged her nephew.  Granted she wasn't happy, she was rather meloncholy.  "No..Its nothing.. No one has hurt me... If you want to slit anyone's throat, slit mine." she said as he hugged him closely.  " I'm hurting myself..." she said softly.  After a few moments Destiny pulled away from her nephew, and looked at him.  "How are you, Abner?"  she said with a curious tone.  Destiny gave him a little half hearted smile. 

"Heh.. No I'm fine Abner... I'm fine trust me.  I've just..."  Destiny brought her arms close to her chest, bringing her one arm across her torso, connecting it to her elbow.  "...I just have.. I have too much time to myself to think....I think.." Destiny smiled and scratched her head.  "Well, tell me about you and your adventures, nephew?" Destiny sat down next to her nephew. 

Arekkusu was looking for Ignite in his inventory, and then saw her sleeping. Damn it...she was still sleeping, she was a huge adventure with her father. Arekkusu did a lot to keep her. Arekkusu stretched his arms into the air and looked at his aunt with a bit of joke in his voice to distract her while he thought of some things. "What, you mean my quest for love as you call it?" Arekkusu asked with a grin.

Destiny giggled at her nephew.  He was being silly for her, and even though she knew this, she liked it.  "Yes...You'r quest for love...How is that going?" Destiny paused as she leaned on her nephew, putting her head on his shoulder.  "Or just tell me about your life... Your feelings... Something else... I don't want to talk about myself... I don't know myself anymore...." Destiny's voice grew softer.  "...Or... At least I don't think I know myself anymore..." 

Arekkusu patted the back of his aunt, trying to help her. He knew what it meant to be broken, but now he roughened up, almost nothing could phase him anymore. but he still feels just about as bad. Arekkusu then tried to talk to her. "I don't want to talk about me while you are like this." Arekkusu said to her, feeling like the adult trying to comfort the child. "Auntie, it's your turn to talk. We've only been talking about me for quite a while and I never hear enough about my own aunt. Tell me, Nephew Arek is here for you."

"Abner..." she said as her eyes trailed softly to the ground below her.  "...I really don't want to talk much about it... I just..  I don't know what to say or how to explain it.  But I just..."  Destiny sighed.  "..I just don't know what to say."  Destiny looked at her nephew,  "Can't you just tell me about your quest for love...It will make me happy....And probably take my mind off my blues..."  Destiny smiled at him.