[PP-F4] Drinks for the night (Asura/Sakura Sasaki)

A cold wind was stirring outside, as the fourth floor was always in these bad winter seasons, inside the Tavern there was bustle and talk going about, as a man sat in the corner by himself, He wore Black gloves with arm bandages, a dark red Gi with a red sash, reinforced black trousers, and a pair of ankle and feet bandages, his red eyes looking around the place as he had a beer in one hand and a sandwich in the other, and was enjoying his time here. He didn't mind the loudness of the tavern, reminded him of his time in the Marine boot camps and his HQ back in America, as he took a bite a few players were looking at him and they saluted him, as he gave them the same salute. "Well it seems there are more Americans here than I thought, glad to see I am not the only soldier here." He thought to himself and then returned to his food and drink.

-Asura Outfit-

06a8ebbf27b36a1bb6dd6ff8daf6d6e3-d4vw9a3

I had just stepped out of my Brother's shop on the fourth floor. He was a tailor and i thought i would go and say hi to him. I drew my hood up over my head as i stepped out. I was wearing the clothes he had made me that resembled my real world Clothing. It consisted of a Blue and white striped hooded jacket, a pair of baggy denim jeans and a pair of red and white sneakers. I saw a tavern across the street and stepped inside to the sight of a man being saluted by a bunch of other players. I assumed he must have been in the military or something, I walked over to the counter and purchased a glass of wine and watched the tough looking man curiously.

As Asura took another sip of his drink he heard the door close and turned his gaze up and saw a hooded figure watching him, having a blue type clothing and having a glass of something next to them. He took a better look and saw that the figure was much smaller than him, and rather thinner as well, "Hmm... who is this watching me, I get the feeling this person is wondering who I am." He thought and set his drink down, pointing at the open seat in front of him, "Why bother starring at me, come sit, I don't like it when people just sit there Idle eyed and not saying anything." He said his voice deep and rugged as he looked at the figure ahead of him, sipping his beer again his blood red eyed gazing at the person, and his white hair seemed to sway abit, as it was spiky and slicked back. His dark clay red skin seemed to be darker in the shade of the corner he was in, as it clashed with his white hair.

The man spoke to me and pointed to the seat in front of him. He made me a little nervous but i had to remember that we were in a safe zone and if things went sour there was always my 'darker' side to protect me. I hoped that the man at least couldn't pick up on the fact i had split personality disorder, but if i did swap during the conversation the game would alter my appearance anyway to reflect my other feelings. It was strange how the game based my appearance on my personality rather than my real life self. It was only when i felt calm and able to control my mind that i remained in my usual state.

I took a seat opposite him and lowered my hood revealing my long blue hair and ocean blue eyes. I was a shy kind of person really and the look he gave me was not one of hate, but more in the line of annoyance. He had said he didn't like people staring and had been polite about it at least so to me he didn't seem like a bad person. I took a sip of my wine. It tasted good considering i had only drank once on a previous occasion when i turned 18. Not long after My birthday i came to SAO and got trapped in my 18 year old body. It made me think if we would age in game according to our real body but i let that thought slip away for the moment. ''Uhm hi my name is Sakura, are you perhaps in the military sir?'' i asked politely not wanting to make a bad first impression.

Asura looked at the girl who now said her name and he spoke setting his drink down, "My name is Asura Sakura, and yes I am Military, Marines to be exact, going on 14 years now." He said switching his eyes back to his drink and sipping on the beer and then setting the cup down. "You must have seen them over there, there Marines like me, how I know, is simple, I saw them at the US military base not too far off from Tokyo." "Glad to see more of them here, but I digress, you seem rather nervous don't enjoy yourself here." "Barkeep nother beer for me." He said shaking his glass at the bar keeper who brought him another glass of beer and he gave him to empty one, "Thank you good sir, now Miss Sakura, what brings your here?" "And *Sniff* *Sniff* is that wine I smell?" He said looking at her cup and then at her, "You seem rather young to be drinking, but it's not like anyone can stop you here." He said as he pointed out the obvious details and finished off his sandwich, and sipping his drink again. "Anyway as I said, what brings you to floor four?" He asked her again, as his blood red eyes looked at Sakura with a curious look, while his white hair danced around as he moved his head.

I giggled when he said i was too young to drink. It was funny because despite the fact i came to Japan for the launch of SAO and to be with my family during the holidays, I was sent to the UK for my safety when Sousuke was recruited to that private military company. He was in some sort of secret service working under some of the high ups in the navy that had been sent on a special mission. The UK wasn't as strict on drinking laws so legally i was allowed to drink.  ''I live in UK normally so where i live im legal.'' i said pouting.

Asura sighed as he looked at her, "Well in here you have to be 20 to drink it, but as I said this is Aincrad and no one can stop you, from what I am guessing, your within the range of 17 and 18 years old, for even to be 16 you need an adult to drink the alcohol with a meal in the UK, how do I know I was stationed there when I was 28, lovely place." He said as he looked her down and spoke once again and took a sip of his beer and set the drink down and spoke again, "So tell me where in the UK have you lived, London? Britain England, or some place else there?" He asked her, his red eyes locked on her own eyes, as he was trying to be polite with her as she was being polite to him.

He asked me where about I lived in the UK which brought back a few memories of the little cottage on a large piece of land on the outskirts of London. "I was sent to a small place on the outskirts of London in the country side. It was for my safety after my brother became a target from a terrorist organisation called Amalgam. Perhaps you have met him? His name is Sousuke and he has a tailor shop here on the 4th floor." I said taking a sip of my wine as the man looked at me. He certainly had a battle hardened look about him and being in a marines I had the utmost respect for him.

Asura stopped when she said tailor shop and this floor and he spoke, "So thats your brother, I went to his shop after hearing a rumor about some free first come item, he seems rather pleasant he is doing a fine job here." Asura then spoke again after a quick brief to take in what he heard, "Amalgam, sounds like a typo used in coding for secret documentation or a word Austin Powers would say." He said as he leaned forward abit, getting a better look at Sakura, and then spoke, "Okay now I think I can see the resemblance, you two seem to have the same nose, but I digress, London is a excellent place to be, I went to several locations in London with my little girl while I was there, Tate Modern, the National History Museum and even the British Museum."  He said as he pulled his locket from around his neck and held it up, showing a inscription of his wife and daughters names, "This is my wife Elena, and this is my little girl Lilium."

He said as the two halves each had a name of them, the left holding his wife while the right had his daughter in it. He clicked the silver pendant closed and looked at Sakura, "I loved them both, but Lilium is all I lave left now, and now I'm stuck here and I can't even see her now, damned this accursed game." He said as his voice deepened abit and he sighed as he leaned back and looked up at he ceiling, he began rubbing his temple and tried to stay calm about this all while he then sat forward and took a drink of his beer to calm his nerves.

Asura described his wife and his daughter and I felt a pang of pain for him. "Oh I'm ... I'm sorry about your wife, but I'm sure you will see your daughter again soon. We can all fight our way out of this together." I said offering him a smile. "I never really got on with my family apart from my brother. When Sousuke left, rumours circulated about our family and my father took his frustration out on me." I told him hanging me head as I said it.