(PP-F2) Blue Orchid (Sakura)

Manta walked along the street in the crowded marketplace on the second floor. This place seemed to get more popular everyday. She inspected a speed based sword that an NPC was selling. She took out her own sword and held it up next to the beautiful black blade of the speed based sword. The contrast was astounding and she felt herself longing to be able to dual weild. What a combination these two swords would be. She handed it back to the NPC and continued down the crowded street, accidentally bumping into people left and right.

On this particular day i was roaming the crowds in the form of Dark Sakura, Normally i would't be able to handle the stress of the crowded area's and so she had come to take my place for a while. My usual blue hair and blue eyes had been replaced by black hair and purple eyes although i still kept the same facial features. I was inspecting a few items that NPC's were selling only to be bumped into by someone. ''HEY WATCH IT!'' I said spinning around to see who the culprit was.

Manta heard someone yell out at her and recognized the voice. She stopped moving through the crowds and turned around to see Sakura. She had that black hair and dark eyes again. Manta still wasnt quite sure what that meant, but it seemed to happen every once in a while. "Hey Sakura. Sorry about bumping into you." She adjusted her sword on her belt absentmindedly.She was thinking about her plans with Sousuke for that evening, and Sakura showing up had just reminded her that she needed to think up a plan for getting him to drink that potion.

I stopped for a moment when i saw who it was. It was my brother's Fiance and noticed she seemed to have something on her mind. Being in the form of dark Sakura however left me thinking harsh thoughts towards her, but i fought back the desire to scream profanities at her. All she did was bump into me by accident after all, i still couldn't hold back the coldness i felt however and brushed of her apology. ''Yea well you should be paying more attention shouldn't you?'' i said to her placing my hands on my hips and staring at her darkly.

Manta remembered what Sousuke had told her a couple of nights before vaguely. Split personalitys and changes in appearance. She knew there was a dark Sakura and a normal one each of which corresponded with her appearance. So this must be Dark Sakura. "I should. My bad." She smiled at Sakura and pulled herself up onto a nearby roof. This way she wouldnt have to deal with the crowds. Maybe Sakura would accompany her.