[PP-F1] "practice" (XWuZHeAR and Air)

I was on top of a hill that overlooked the starting city I could actually see the entrance to my shop from here.

"Ok this time I'm going to get it right!" I said to myself while sticking my cutlass in the ground.

As I began walking three steps out I readied my guitar in my hands. I began strumming a relaxing tune trying to make my guitar sound like a ukulele. After the third cord I bent my knees and backfliped onto the cutlass and began balancing.

And began singing,"As a tropical island, As a tropical islan- woah!"

I fell back off the cutlass and landed on my head good thing this a game because that must have looked like it really hurt. With out even really thinking about it I got back up and began to walk out three steps.

Air was traveling away from The Town of Beginnings hoping to get away from all the annoying havoc and chaos of players running around. She was actually finding peace in the quiet until she heard music and the sound of someone singing loudly. They weren't bad, actually they were really good at whatever was trying to be attempted, but Air simply wasn't in the mood. She pinched the bridge of her nose but had no choice but to move forward or go back to the city.

Whoever it was that was singing earlier had fallen as soon as she got to the top of the hill. They looked like an idiot and she scowled, rolling her blue eyes at them. I just want... 5 minutes... She told herself and sighed. Air cleared her throat to get the attention of the strange boy. "That was foolish of you to try and balance on that cutlass. When are you ever going to need to do that anyway? Why practice it?" 

As I was taking my last step I had heard a voice from behind a girls voice. I immediately froze up mid step and slowly turned around to face her.

"I-i I was just uh... Hi my names XWuZHeAR but everyone calls me X for obvious reasons." I said as my cheeks began to grow red.

I wasn't one for sharing a stunt until I had completely finished working on it but to make matters worse it was a cute girl who saw me fall. Out of the male to female ratio in this game and then the ratio of the cute girls to the not so cute girls what were the odds? Quickly I felt the urgency of this situation rising so I had to explain my self.

"H-hey um, that stunt isn't really finished yet I was just trying to practice it out here. I'm a performer, I sing, I play guitar, and I do stunts and s-stuff." I tried explaining to the girl while my voice came out in a little bit of a higher pitch than usual.

X, or apparently that's what people called him, gave her an unsatisfying answer but Air nodded her head up and down anyway. "Well alright. You weren't too bad." She kept a straight face and flat tone, placing a hand on her hip. The way he flustered didn't bother her, in fact, it reminded her of boys from her school and how they acted. "Stunts, huh? Wanna show me one that you've finished 'practicing'?" Air was a bit interested in seeing a stunt done, she loved watching performers, and wanted to see how good X was. "I promise I don't bite unless provoked." She smirked at him.

As she talked and complimented me my face only grew redder as I became more embarrassed. When she asked to see one of my stunts I instantly thought about my newest one that I hadn't quite perfected yet. I ended up deciding to do it anyways.

"W-well there is this one stunt I've been wanting to show someone. Here can you hold my guitar?" I said as I set the guitar in front of the girl.

I took my cutlass out of the ground and balanced the handle on my nose like so many times before. Then I thrusted my head up sending the cutlass in the air. As it came down I bicycle kicked it further into the air. As soon I landed from the kick I forced my self to do one and a half front flip. Which made me meet the cutlass when it landed and balance on it with one hand. While in this position I decided maybe now I ahould ask her her name.

"Y-your really cute." I said while balancing.

"Nailed it." I thought in my head.