[OP-F4] Thoughts of a Loner

Shinex walks around in the snowstorm of the fourth floor. His sword was on his right hand. His hair and armor was all covered in snow. As he continues to walk, he gets closer to Snowfrost Town. He walks towards a bench and lays down on it. He ended up filling up the whole bench with his feet dangling off of one of the sides and his right arm is hanging off of the front while holding onto his sword. There he thinks about how he wish he wasn't alone. He wishes that he had friends from the real world who would have joined him. Instead, he is in the death game all alone. He doesn't know anybody, and nobody knows him.

A girl sits on the bench that he is completely covering and turns her head towards him. "Hope ya don't mind if I take a seat, these benches are pretty uncomfortable so thanks for the cushioning ~Da Ze!" She says with a grin on her face then leans back a bit before saying. "So what got you down or did you just feel like taking a quick nap out here?" The girl asks him while tilting her head slightly to the side.

Shinex chuckled at first. "Just don't crush my legs." After the girl asked a second question, he sighed. "I guess you could say the answer to that question is pretty," Shinex stopped to think for a moment "complicated." Shinex yawned. "I think it's a bit of both. More of a nap though" he quickly rubbed his eyes because he actually is pretty sleepy. "So what brings you here?" Shinex looked at the girl and just now noticed her basic clothing. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what level are you?"

"I was just wanderin around when I noticed a person I hadn't met yet, so I decided to go and say hello." She says and hearing his question she answers without any hesitation. "I'm level 6 and while we are at this question game the names Marisa Kirisame though you can just call me Marisa. What's your name?" Marisa asks with a grin on her face.

Shinex sat up without moving his legs. "Shinex" he answered. "Nice to see a friendly player for once. That's not really something you'd see everyday." Shinex's eyes wandered around the snowy town. It was starting to get dark out. He kinda wanted to sleep on the bench since he made himself comfortable. Plus the girl kinda made his leg fall asleep after sitting on it for a while.

Yawning slightly Marisa stands up and stretches a bit before turning back to Shinex. "I'm just friendly to everyone. You are lucky that I wasn't feeling mischievous today or you may have been lying down or covered in snow after you fell asleep ~Da Ze!" Marisa says with a slight smile at the thought of what could happen then shakes her head slightly. "Anyways we should probably get out of the snow seein how I'd rather not fall asleep out here where it is cold right Shin?" She says and without any warning pulls him too his feet not really knowing/realizing his legs are asleep.

After being pulled to his feet, he had trouble standing up. He shook both legs quickly hoping it'll help. He started to chuckle. "Damn I'm lazy sometimes." He tried not to chuckle from being called Shin. "Well, seeing that you aren't afraid to come up and talk to me," Shinex pulled up his menu and started a party. He sent an invite to Marisa. "Haven't done something like this in a while. Any chance you wanna train with me in the morning?" He grinned after the party request was sent. In his mind he was having a lot of thoughts. What the hell am I freaking doing???

Marisa Laughs slightly when he had trouble standing up and says. "Iv'e met lazier, in fact one of the friends I have almost never leaves her own house." Receiving the party invite Marisa had a surprised look on her face for a few moments before grinning back. "Usually I'm the one who sends party invites seein how approaching I am, though it would be great to get some trainin in with a new friend Ze!" Marisa says seeming slightly excited already.

"Good to know. I'm gonna take a nap at the inn. You'll most likely find me back here. I tend to wake up pretty early." Shinex would wait for her response. He's surprised that he's actually socializing due to him being a loner. It's probably because he's getting tired of solitude. A training couldn't hurt. Well, it depends on what we're fighting. "What do you suggest we train on tomorrow?" Shinex doesn't mind what Marisa would want to fight. As long as they don't die, it should be fine. It's good for them to be stronger.

"I don't really sleep too much around here seeing that if I did I would probably miss something intrestin ~Da Ze!" She says and shrugging at his question on what they should fight Marisa replies. "Truthfully I'm fine with anything as long as it doesn't kill us. Also since your the party leader I'll let ya decide on where we should go to train at." She says then starts to walk off. "I'll see ya when it turns day so till then I'll be wandering around, later Shin!" Marisa waves back to him while smiling.

Shinex waved bac at Marisa. So I have to decide huh? That's just wonderful. Shinex sarcastically thought. He entered the inn and found an empty room he could occupy. He unequipped his gear and jumped into the bed. Lets see, we could head towards the mountains and encounter dire wolves. We'll also have a chance on encountering snow tigers. Shinex would think of what to do during the night. It was then decided on going towards the mountains. He wants to avoid snow tigers for a bit, but will fight them if they're in the way.

After having picked up a weapon from a friends shop and wandering around a bit, Marisa returns to the meeting place/bench out of boredom while she waits for it to turn day. "...Might as well do somethin seeing how there is all this snow and nothing else to do wile I wait." She started to construct some walls, snowballs and some snowmen while she waited for the day or him to come.

Shinex woke up pretty early. Normally because he's used to it. Shinex waled outside to see that Marisa have beaten him to the bench. He stared at what she built with the snow and chuckled. "Some nice artistic skills you got." I bet she did it out of boredom. Shinex stretched his arms and legs. I really hope she doesn't throw a snowball at me. I just woke up. Shinex stayed cautious in case Marisa does do something.