[SP-F5]The Traveler

As always, Natsu found himself looking at the quest board. Natsu had never fought a monster outside of a quest yet. He needed to stop always doing quests! It was too unnatural, but Natsu had to at least do one more. But before Natsu could select one, Natsu heard something from behind him and turned around to see a mysterious NPC wearing a thick cloak.

"I have precious cargo in the dessert....." She says....."That must be recovered......in two days. It is......hidden beneath the sand far.....into the dessert....I would go get it.....but.....I'm.... weak with illness and must rest. Will you assist me in this quest? If so, I would gratefully appreciate it!"

How could Natsu decline. "I accept!"

02XW9bB.png

Natsu presses the blue accept button without hesitation. "I will not let you down mam'!"

5. Desert

• Main settlement: Armadillo (Large village whose building's are made out of hardened sand and rocks in the form of large domes)

• Other settlements/locations: El Paso del Diablo (Long narrow canyon path used for traveling between towns, it is dry and the surrounding mountains are unstable causing avalanches or landslides often, but it is the safest path to the different towns as it is entirely a safe zone) - Churches of the Dead (One of many large decayed old churches abandoned and unoccupied throughout SAO. Though no one enters the, as they are guarded by an immortal object known as 'Charon the Ferryman', a statue as decayed and old as the churches they guard, who will only allow the person who answers his riddle to enter.) The Pleasure Oasis (Unrestricted Forum only location, a place for belly dancers and the such. Found in Armadillo.) Fortaleza (Fortitude, a large town with a brick wall surrounding it. It has only one way in and out, the houses are more intricate than Armadillos and have been made from both rock and sand, they seem to resemble a certain house style used in places such as Mesopotamia) El Perdido (The Lost, is the large ever expanding desert of this floor that is littered with monsters some of whom can hide under the sand and strike without warning. Tread carefully.)

So, Natsu now knew he was in the village of Armadillo. The dessert location in which Natsu was told where the cargo was left at. Now he had to find it.