PP-F1Music to my ears (Luci)

Luck strode the streets of floor one. Like usual her long black hair was down, headphones on her ears, and her black sword on her back. It was easier for her there. On the way she flawlessly sang "Bartender" with the music. It was peaceful in floor one. She sat down as the song changed to "Dont tell' em" which was her favorite song since she was little. She didnt sing it even though she knew every single word to it. She danced to it. But that was usually out in the fields. She guessed she wa a little shy. She made sure she had the cord of her headphones still in her pocket. Today would be a fablulus day for her. Not her friends. She didnt have any. Which was natural. She found the very tall tree in town. She leaned against it and closed her eyes.

"I'm so bored..." I was heading down one of the busy streets on the first floor, hoping to find some shops that would charge a discounted rate for a cute, little schoolgirl. Nobody cared here, they all thought their lives depended on money in this world, claiming that 'I'll die if I don't have enough Col!' Geez, I'd love to smack them and teach them a lesson, but some people took the joke far too seriously. This was a hardcore game with a bunch of whining softcore players, but even some of the hardcore players thought it was a deadly game. Maybe I just grew up playing those sorts of game, which is why it doesn't bother me. I could imagine being put in a life or death situation and not knowing what to do, but this was a game for goodness sakes. It's not like it can- "Umph." A player running down the street bolted around the tree, pushing me out of the way so that I ran into someone standing against it, "Hey, you punk! Come back here!" I was tempted to chase after him, but I knew I couldn't teach him a lesson in a safe zone, "Ugh, I'm sorry." I turned to the girl with the headphones, giving her a hand up if she had fallen, but something seemed off... She looked familiar, "The name's Luci. Who are you?"

The song ended and Luck opened her eyes. Nothing had really changed, there was a girl walking close to her. She looked over away at the others and a force exerted upon her. She fell to the ground and said "Hey! Watch it!" The girl yelled at the boy who had run in to her and Luck was completely disgusted. Then the girl put her hand out and seemed totally distracted. She took the hand and pulled herself up. The girl then said "My name is Luci, what is yours?" Luck got a good look at the girl before thinking. Clove or Luck? Then she remembered her dad when she was little. ["Little Lucky!" Clove went her dad. "Yes, Daddy?" He looked her for a little while. You may be my lucky but remember your name is Clove" she looked at her father "Yes daddy."] She looked at Luci and said "My name is Clove"

She tugged on my hand, placing enough trust in me that it was clear she knew I didn't mean to run into her, "Nice to meet you, Clove." She had headphones on, I didn't know they had those available in the game. In fact, besides those that chose the Performer profession, I didn't have the slightest clue that others could dabble in music. Maybe she was a performer, was that why she looked so familiar? I tapped the side of my head as to make clear why I was asking, "Are you a Performer?" I hadn't started the quest required to start one's own shop and obtained a Profession, but I intend to do it within the next few days. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to pass up the Performer profession though, karaoke was an incredibly fun thing to do. Getting paid to do it would have been even better.

• 1 month later...

Luci began to talk for a while and asked, "Are you a performer?" Luck began to think for a moment while Luci began to think about some stuff. Luck looked at Luci for a moment and said, "No, I plan on being a blacksmith actually... As for the headphones my dad worked with the development in the game so I think he thought that he could sneak something into my inventory. He didnt know that this was a death game. I just found them in my inventory on start." Luck looked around and said, "Wannago somewhere... quieter?"