SP-F1&2 Blade of Dreams (Luck)

Clove walked on the streets of floor one. She noticed a lovely shop with hundreds of paintings on it. It must be an Artist shop. Luck walked through the door. The next thing she knew there was a girl that was barely smaller than her a few feet away. "Hello!" Said the girl. "My name is SAI, what would you like to order?" "Hello, my name is Clove, are you an artist?" "No, no silly. I am a smith." What would you like to order" Luck stood confused for a minute. "How much does a sword cost?" SAI laughed and replied " Nothing." "What's the catch?" SAI smiled and said "You have to get the mats. What would you like to order?" Luck smiled.

Clove looked at SAI and said "Fine, I will order. If possible I would like a blade called The Violin." SAI cut in and said "details please." Luck looked at SAI "The blade is to be complete black. It needs to be a inch shorter than this." SAI started to draw a sketch. It was her blade. It had measurements of proximity. It looked amazing. "It needs to be to have stealth. The edges of the blade must have a brilliant white. And in the handle, enscribed music notes." SAI finished her sketch. Then showed Luck. It was amazing. It even came with a back sheath. Luck sheathed the blade and looked at SAI. SAI said " I will need: A black boars hide, 1 boar tusk, black metal from a bandit. That is what is in floor one. In floor two you will need Silver metal. That is easily obtained at the beach. Speacial monster develop it inside their bodies. And a bunch of courage. That will be all, now off with you" she said after handing clove the slip.

Luck put back on her headphones and walked out of town. She needed to kill a boar huh? Well she would do just that. She grabbed her blade off her back and the song "loyal" turned on. She seen a boar. It was not black. She moved on and then she seen it. A black boar. She sen a bush. She ran into it. There was no way that she would be able to sneak at it. She see a player coming her way. They had a huge axe. It was a boy. He looked at the boar that was hard from her and raised his axe. She grabbed a rock and chucked it at him. It hit him square in the face. He doubled back and looked around. "Who's there?" She backed out of the bush. She seen another rock and grabbed it. She chucked it at the boar and it met its mark. The boar squealed and the attacked the boy. "The boy ran away. Trying to not die. She jumped out of the bush and called at the boar. The boar turned and charged at her. She held her sword out ready for the fight. She then turned her music to "Whistle" and she waited for the "Here we go" to start her attack.

Luck 5/5

Pig 3/3

ID 7538 Luck-Miss roll-3 Pig-Miss roll-2

Luck ran at the pig and sliced her blade at it. She missed and the boar kept on attacking. It missed leaving itself and Clove apart. Clove held her blade again. She noticed the song had changed. This one she sang to. It could go sexually and fighting. " When you're ready come and get it, Nananana nanananah Nananana. She held her blade beckoning the boar to attack first next time. The boa stomped and got ready to charge. "Is that all you got! Come and get it boy!" The boar started to charge.

ID 7540 Battle-10 Loot-15 Monster-1

Clove watched the boar charge at her and she timed her attack perfectly. She jumped onto the head, stabbed the boar and ran off it. The boar turned around and its life bar hit zero. It exploded into millions of shards that filled the area. A HUD popped up saying "15 col gained, one Black boar hide obtained. She scribbled out one boar hide. She needed on this floor black metal, and a boar tusk. I thought I would never beat that. We both missed the first time. She seen another boar to kill.

I'd 7643 Battle-6 Monster-2

Clove approached the boar from behind. This will be dangerous. Her music was away and she was now focused. She took her blade and energy charged up. She kicked the boar then arced the blade and a huge red slash was on the boar. The boar fell back. She checked her surroundings. There was no other boars around but the boy was back. She couldn't tell his emotions. He seemed to be letting her finish the boar. She would deal with him later. She focused back on the boar.

Clove 5/5

Boar 1/3

Boy 7/7

• 2 months later...

ID:13635 BD:9 MD:7 LD:5

Clove held her sword in hand ready to attack. She moved forward quickly and slashed at the boar missing. She then dodged the boars charge and stabbed it and it exploded into millions of shards. Clove looked at the boy and closed her HUD that said, no loot found. She looked at her boy ready to fight if need be. The boy looked back at her and pointed his axe at her and he said, "Duel half health. Which is to three.

Clove 7/7

Boy 7/7