[PP-F2] Meeting of Old Friends

Miaki sat down at an outdoor cafe in the city of <<Urbus>> on the second floor of Aincrad. The sandstone buildings around him brought a thin layer of dust to nearly every surface in the town but it was a change of scenery for him. He sat there waiting for his wife to join him for a meal outside. He avoided the first floor because of the crowds of players, floor four for a similar reason and that he knew it too well, and none of the other floors really jumped out at him for good locations to visit for a place to try out.

He actually decided to wear his old trench coat and fedora something that he hadn't worn in a long time. He just felt in the mood to wear it. Even though he felt himself a different person to the one that wore the iconic coat all the time he still was fond of it. He took off the fedora and sat it on the wooden table he sat at and watched the road with players walking to and fro.

Pulling down the bandanna around her face as she walked into town. Her red poncho blowing in the breeze and tipping up her large brimmed hat looking around. Seeing a certain hat "Son of a..." she said under her breath as she walked over to the table her she sword's selth bouncing against her side as walked over. 

coming up behind the person she grabbed his hat and looked it over "I always hated this thing you know" she said dropping it, smileing at miaki 

http://www.baronbuff.de/sites/www.baronbuff.de/files/Yasuo_HighNoon_Splash_thumb.jpg <--- what the new out fit kind looks like

Miaki turned around to see who had grabbed his hat and saw someone whom he hadn't seen in a long time. "Aria! Fancy seeing you around here." He said. Reaching down he picked up his fedora and brushed a new layer of dust off of it before resting it on the table but keeping a hold of it this time. "Ya know? Some people happen to call this style." He looked at the hat and expressed a look of contemplating. "Though I admit that I may not wear it that much more. Been gone awhile and feel that the new me needs a new look. Still thinking it over though." He said with the spin of his fedora before resting it back on the table. "It's been a long time Aria. How've you been lately?" He asked, looking forward to catching up on things with an old friend.

To be fully honest i have no idea what I've been doing she said leaning back in the chair to look up at the sky I've just been wandering around looking for something, I've seen alot over the past few months some good, some bad but isn't that just like life latey She said laughing a bit But really there was something i kept forgetting about that... and that were still stuck in this damn game we've gotten so used to this life and were not even close to the top... aria started ranting before calming down a bit what about yourself what have you been up to it's been along time

Miaki held up his left hand and looked at the wedding band on it. "You might say that. Finally made it official between me and Nikki." He put his hand back on the table and took the occasional glance at the people walking by. "But we left the front lines for quite some time. There were many reasons. A big one being the people and bureaucracy. Had someone told me that this would happen I would've thought they were crazy. I went to the front to fight and found myself waiting while people putzed around playing tiddlywinks til they said they were ready." He let out a frustrated sigh. "Ehh but Im gonna keep from getting worked up." He said with a pause. "Been keeping ourselves busy making a life on the fourth floor hidden out in the cold where we could keep to ourselves."

"Oh really... I just kinda stopped being around people, not really sure why but i did just wandered around just killing stuff and leveling" Aria said leaning back and sighing. Pulling off her hat and laying it down "It's been a weird time at the very least, but you and nikki is good to hear... Where you waiting for her." aria smiled at maiki finally happy to be talking to some one i know for once 

Miaki glanced at the people walking past them on the dirt covered streets. "Yeah, she is gonna probably be here shortly but Im guessing she might be late. Maybe held up by something or busy with something else." Miaki looked back across the table at Aria and smiled. "She'll be around soon I'm sure. She is gonna flip when she sees you. It's been forever since she saw you last too." He glanced at the Aria's hat on the table then back up at her. "I can understand the getting away from people. It did me alot of good. It was peaceful and relaxing. Didn't focus on leveling. Just focused on living."

"Oh i can't wait to see nikki I've missed you guys alot hope she shows up soon" Aria said smiling looking over at the people walking by seeing dust storms blowing around outside of the town "I was the other way around a focused on leveling alone, got pretty close sometimes, but i learned how to live well fighting i enter kinda like a zen like state" Aria said taping her sheath on her side that was about the length of her legs and about as thick as her leg "we've been through alot" â€‹she said quietly down at her sword